Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:44:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Smart Passive Income  (Read 5902 times)
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:45:07 PM

Successful bloggers earn a lot of money and you can too. 9% make between $1 000 to  $10 000 monthly. Your traffic determines how much you can earn. I will advise you start with affiliate and advertisement then when you add VIP registration later when your take off is established and you have started earning from affiliate and advertisment

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:41:35 AM

A certain business is not actually easy to become successful, and if you create a certain business it needs customers, not only single customer but you need a total volume of customers, and if you have already that, you also have a total focus on customers satisfactions, and lastly the word focus is higly needed in business on which you have a target market that fits on your business. And hopefully my idea helps you a lots, and goodluck to your business.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Bitlord88

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:56:55 AM

The two best possible way I think you can earn from your website is thru advertisements. if you think the web traffic would be high then advertising would be your friend. Another possible source of decent income would be through premium offers or accounts which depends on the service you are giving. Most websites earn that way, I hope your site would be a great success. Just a tip though, keep the interface clean. Use black or white base and if you're planning to put up ads. Make it at least subtle at the sides, and not popping out of nowhere.
pogiparin

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:07:16 AM

If you want a reliable passive income, go invest on stock market. Do not day trade yet. Just let your stocks grow and then sell it when the prices are high.

|█     |     DPH     |     D I G I P H A R M     |     █|
HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS
╚════════   WWW.DIGIPHARM.CH   ════════╝
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:15:05 AM

Successful bloggers earn a lot of money and you can too. 9% make between $1 000 to  $10 000 monthly. Your traffic determines how much you can earn. I will advise you start with affiliate and advertisement then when you add VIP registration later when your take off is established and you have started earning from affiliate and advertisment
blog can be a good passive income for you. you can write something according your liking so you will not think of it as a tiring job but as a vehicle for you to channel what you like. and you can get passive income from ads. you can register google adsense or other advertising. it will give you a big passive income. or you can make a video in youtube it can be also a passive income
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:43:41 AM

The best way to gain passive income is buying Minexcoin in my opinion. And you should park it monthly on the Minexbank. It pays something near 14 percent monthly. And its price is not too expensive.
boksoon

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:53:36 AM

I have an idea for a website that will attract many visitors.
I will need to put a lot of effort to build it,
but then it will run (almost) by itself.

What will be the best way to convert it to some passive income?
Advertising? Affiliates? VIP registration?
How much should I expect to earn from it?

Some people would think this is a good idea to make a business because it is common viable and affordable for all. but the question is: "The business you want to build, would you comfortable?" that is only depending on your self on what's the best and fit to your skills and together with effort, don't rely on other people to share their knowledge about business because every people have different specialty in life and never and i doesn't  apply to all. If I were you, since we are here in this forum we need to help and support bitcoin to become a global crypto currency used. make an investment here specially the price now is almost a half higher from December 20, 2017 it is made a good development for a price value growing up again.    
kikay15

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:05:00 AM

Smart passive income for me is when you go for trading so everyday you can earn more money. But before that you can learn more and be smart to used your bitcoins.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Arwinkim

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:17:39 AM

Anything is good. Depends on the quality of your website content. Then what makes money a lot? I think it is affiliate and paid content. If you want to be more professional, you can build your personal brand with your website.
Blamsud

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:15:59 AM

Anything is good. Depends on the quality of your website content. Then what makes money a lot? I think it is affiliate and paid content. If you want to be more professional, you can build your personal brand with your website.
Use your website in bounties, tell them you'll put or advertise them in your website, they'll surely pay you if you have many viewers and quality content.
HabBear

Activity: 1106
Merit: 637

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 04:18:06 AM

Yes, all of the above.

How can we give you an answer? You haven't told us what your website will be and it's the usefulness of your website that indicates if you can make any money at all.

Give us some details and let's talk!
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:33:38 AM

I think if you already have a site that has many visitors you can maximize a lot of things to become your passive income. for example your site is about crypto. you can generate passive income from affilate or referral. you can make a post about review an investment site or faucet site then you can put your affilate link in your site article. or you can also get passive income from advertising. lots of advertising you can use. such as a-ads, bitmedia, etc
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:55:23 AM

But because you did not mention the whole content of this website, it's hard to say it will appeal to tourists, what can you do to make your website ultra fast in popularity, and to bring you the first profit.
koyo12

Activity: 123

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:57:08 AM

For me smart passive income are you can still go to work, while bitcoin. Then, you can earn more everyday, and be smart to spend it. Because now a days its hard to find a good job. And learn more how to trade.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
scorilo

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:57:56 AM

Well you can expect to earn hundreds, thousands, millions or nothing, it depends on the traffic you will have. If you'll have good traffic it won't really matter how you chose to get passive income from it since it will generate you money anyway.
hodlcoiner

Activity: 32

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:05:15 AM

I believe that you should not expect anything at first. Try to grow the community, get as much traffic as possible grow your website's influence and offer as much value as possible with nothing in return. After that when you could offer additional options for those who pay.

Or create a lot of value to free users and add even more value to paid users, just don't make free users feel like they are missing something, you'll lose your potential customers.
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:54:45 AM

It is very rare to find such and idea, everything need at least certain management. You monetization strategy may be mixed. If you want it really passive, an automated add service is the way.
While we all dream of having a source of passive income the truth is there is almost no source of such income even if you bought real estate and then you rented your properties you will need to keep track of the payments and the damage to your property but even if you hired someone to take care of that you will still need to supervise that person hence getting passive income is really difficult.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:06:21 AM

Smart passive income for me is when you go for trading so everyday you can earn more money. But before that you can learn more and be smart to used your bitcoins.

I think smart passive income is when you can buy something at lower price, you hold it for a long time, then now the price is up so high and you don't need to sell all the amount but you only need to sell a small amount to get your money back. this is happen with bitcoin and I am sure that people which buy bitcoin in 2010-2013 is really happy because in that time, they can buy a lot of bitcoin with small money and now, bitcoin price is up to $10k so they don't have to sell 1 bitcoin to get their money back.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Raielley

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:45:03 AM

It's not the best way to create a site for passive income if you don't how how it works. There are a lot of info you can find about sites ad, traffic and others useful things.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 06:40:00 AM

Any investments wherein your money works for you is a passive income, which don't need much attention and physical work. Just like investing in stocks or in bitcoin, it works even you are sleeping..
For something to be considered passive income it needs to generate some kind of revenue every once in a while, while the price of bitcoin goes up in the long term you cannot say that is passive income, after all if you bought one bitcoins five years ago you still have one bitcoin right now it's just that now is more valuable than in the past.

we still cannot say passive income if we cannot earn money in every day and we need to determine how much money that we want to receive in every day. maybe after bitcoin reach $20k we can say that with bitcoin, we can have a smart passive income but it still difficult because we know that bitcoin price always changes and we don't know when the price will be up and down and we only could follow what the price show to us.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀