Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:10:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Smart Passive Income  (Read 5902 times)
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:08:10 AM

I think you should focus on advertising and VIP registration for premium content. Everything else would fall into place and this could be a perfect website if it could manage itself. I don't know about your website bit people i know have returned yheir investment after about their 1st advertisement. Then again they invested less.

Investing in crypto at this point of time where the markets are down are the best returns you can get it if you keep it for a longer term. Thus you keep it for a couple of years and you will see how the money has grown for you in the long term.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Koenraad Lange

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 11:38:44 AM

Site creation is a great way to earn passively. However, that should be taken into account is how we get a lot of visitors to earn passive income from the sites we manage.
Managing websites professionally with interesting topics that bring in many visitors every day, then sign up for Google Adsense to advertise, after that money will come alone. It looks simple, but the practice is difficult because you have to be diligent in updating topics, interacting with visitors, and having to be professional like managing a company.
promich21

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 10:46:34 AM

Site creation is a great way to earn passively. However, that should be taken into account is how we get a lot of visitors to earn passive income from the sites we manage.
Managing websites professionally with interesting topics that bring in many visitors every day, then sign up for Google Adsense to advertise, after that money will come alone. It looks simple, but the practice is difficult because you have to be diligent in updating topics, interacting with visitors, and having to be professional like managing a company.
If you have a website with good content and well design then you can make money from it. Nothing is difficult just apply for google absence and earn money by sitting home. All you need traffics and visitors.
arnaudel98

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:50:52 AM

More you gain the traffic more you earn just keep your content up daily other wise google can disable adsence from your website if no one  come to your site.
willramis

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:13:32 AM

There are coins and/tokens already that has POS system, that bring certain amount of stakes per month. That i believe is smart passive income.
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:22:04 AM

I have an idea for a website that will attract many visitors.
I will need to put a lot of effort to build it,
but then it will run (almost) by itself.

What will be the best way to convert it to some passive income?
Advertising? Affiliates? VIP registration?
How much should I expect to earn from it?

The first thing that you need to think is how to promote your site after it's online. It is the hard part for every site owner because they need to attract visitor day by day. And if they can do this for at least three months, then they can add some advertising like Google Adsense or something like that so the site will give some profit for you. Affiliates can work if you can find a good product that many people were looking for and you can use any affiliate website to choose the product.

It is difficult to say how much you can earn because it depends on how many visitors that come to your site and click the ads in that site. But I know that one website that has thousand visitors can give a nice profit at the end of the month so you can make passive income especially if you do not stop to promote your site.
I think passive income is overstated. I do not believe any money you make is passive at all. Even real estate where people think you just simply collect rent from others is not really "passive" in a way. You still have to find people to rent your space and you still have to make sure you are getting paid by them and they are not late every month.

Now that is of course less work than most other jobs but it is still work and it puts your income in jeopardy if you do not follow up on that. The only passive income I know is putting your money into savings and just let it incrementally rise up there but even that's too little to worth anything.
Kat_messy

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 11:23:36 AM

i would suggest to go for affiliates, you just need to pick up a good affiliate source for your traffic. VIP registrations never work well and ads will pay you very little comparing with affiliates.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:04:31 PM

I have an idea for a website that will attract many visitors.
I will need to put a lot of effort to build it,
but then it will run (almost) by itself.

What will be the best way to convert it to some passive income?
Advertising? Affiliates? VIP registration?
How much should I expect to earn from it?

The first thing that you need to think is how to promote your site after it's online. It is the hard part for every site owner because they need to attract visitor day by day. And if they can do this for at least three months, then they can add some advertising like Google Adsense or something like that so the site will give some profit for you. Affiliates can work if you can find a good product that many people were looking for and you can use any affiliate website to choose the product.

It is difficult to say how much you can earn because it depends on how many visitors that come to your site and click the ads in that site. But I know that one website that has thousand visitors can give a nice profit at the end of the month so you can make passive income especially if you do not stop to promote your site.
I have been in the blogging business, earning passive income from advertising blogs, My blog about software downloads, although I can't join Google Adsense for violating TOS, but I can use other advertising such as Bidvertiser. I get profit by loyalty from people who download and from visitors. for passive income it is quite beneficial
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 12:52:31 PM

Since it is your business then be professional with it. The advantage of it is you can do anything because you are the decision maker and you don't have a boss who would order you whatever he wanted. You own your time. As for me, I think the best passive income would be making videos in youtube. Although it is hard to build some content because there are so many alternatives for people to watch but still, if you are informative enough and be creative then you can build your subscribers.

Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 03:36:32 PM

the smartest thing to do is to have an investment also you can do some trading because you can really have a good income with it specially when the market are always moving you can also do holdings but for me that is the lowest part of the doing a passive income.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13]  All
  Print  

Jump to: