Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:33:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Daily use of bitcoin?  (Read 42389 times)
phaddie

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:42:04 PM

I can order food from home with bitcoin. I can order pizzas, coffee, hamburgers, etc from home.
It may not be practical to pay with bitcoin directly in Starbucks. Or it may not be practical to pay for fast food products with bitcoin.
But we can order these products online.
in my area we do not have the facilities to use bitcoin for shopping or trading. in fact the users of bitcoin are not as more therefore the shopkeepers are not accepting bitcoin for shopping. but still i am hopeful that a time will come when we will also be able to use bitcoin for shopping in our local area.

There are still many places in the world where bitcoin has not reached till date and it will take really long time for the people to discover bitcoins but now the popularity of bitcoin is increasing slowly so may be in future we will find many places to spend our bitcoins.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wxa7115

Activity: 2702
Merit: 704

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:43:12 PM

It would be very convenient to have the opportunity every day in any place to be counted by the bitcoins. In our country there is no such opportunity, only through the Internet it is possible to make purchases.
The same happens in my country there are no stores that accept payments in bitcoin and even in stores where you could expect to find more modern and informed people like in stores that sell hardware for computers we are unable to pay with bitcoin and people have not even heard about bitcoin at all.

If you are not able to shop with bitcoin in your country, you can do something.
You can shop with your bitcoin at your friends workplace. You can offer people to make payments with bitcoin.

How can you actually do that?
You move to your friends country to do bitcoin shopping?

How can you offer people to make payments in bitcoin when you're not selling anything?
Really , what is with those suggestions?

I think he meant that if one of our friends works in a shop that sells products that you offer to pay them in bitcoin instead of using fiat, but unless they are the owners of the shop then they are probably not going to accept bitcoin at all in the shop.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:01:51 AM

It would be very convenient to have the opportunity every day in any place to be counted by the bitcoins. In our country there is no such opportunity, only through the Internet it is possible to make purchases.
The same happens in my country there are no stores that accept payments in bitcoin and even in stores where you could expect to find more modern and informed people like in stores that sell hardware for computers we are unable to pay with bitcoin and people have not even heard about bitcoin at all.

You can shop with your bitcoin at your friends workplace. You can offer people to make payments with bitcoin.

How can you offer people to make payments in bitcoin when you're not selling anything?

I think he meant that if one of our friends works in a shop that sells products that you offer to pay them in bitcoin instead of using fiat, but unless they are the owners of the shop then they are probably not going to accept bitcoin at all in the shop.

Merchants will start accepting bitcoins as a mode of payment only if the people around them are aware about bitcoins and are willing to pay in bitcoins and if none is aware about bitcoin then there is no point in accepting bitcoins as a payment method.

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
21kevin21

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:13:57 AM

Merchants will start accepting bitcoins as a mode of payment only if the people around them are aware about bitcoins and are willing to pay in bitcoins and if none is aware about bitcoin then there is no point in accepting bitcoins as a payment method.

Conversely, advertising in stores that can be paid using bitcoins will attract more users and introduce them to this currency.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:15:08 AM

Merchants will accept bitcoin if it's profitable for them, they don't care about people awareness or whatever, it's simple and all is about profit, it's fact

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:17:24 AM

Merchants will accept bitcoin if it's profitable for them, they don't care about people awareness or whatever, it's simple and all is about profit, it's fact

So if no one is using bitcoins as a mode of payment then how they will make profits out of it? If they want to make profits then they also should get enough traffic and if people are not aware about bitcoins then you cannot expect that they will shop using bitcoins.
Gembul

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:26:28 AM

I think the seller is not only thinking about profit dude, they also think how to maintain a good service so that customers come again. So a shop must know how bitcoin conditions in their area. When it is in the area surrounding many use bitcoin, and bitcoin as a payment they receive. So it is one of the services that benefit the customers I guess. Thank you
abstractednerve

Activity: 752

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:54:59 AM

Daily use of bitcoins is limited only to online world at a moment as I am using it daily on trading and gambling sites to make profits and I don't find any offline place to spend them so I am saving rest of coins for future and spending fiat for buying things.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

fancy_pants

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

quarkchain.io

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 11:24:27 AM

Daily use of bitcoins is limited only to online world at a moment as I am using it daily on trading and gambling sites to make profits and I don't find any offline place to spend them so I am saving rest of coins for future and spending fiat for buying things.

Its good not to spend them for shopping as that we can easily to with fiat and cards and instead try to save your bitcoins for future as the price will go much higher in coming years and I think that would be the best time to use them to gain higher profits.
susila_bai

Activity: 1260
Merit: 524

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:28:16 AM

Its good not to spend them for shopping as that we can easily to with fiat and cards and instead try to save your bitcoins for future as the price will go much higher in coming years and I think that would be the best time to use them to gain higher profits.

What you are telling is good for those who are earning day job and what ever they are earning in bitcoin that they can save it for future profit. But who are earning only through bitcoin they dont have spare to save it ya but they can try to save at least 10% of their earning so that in future they can get more if any emergency of expense occurs.
doomloop

Activity: 2268
Merit: 581

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:29:49 AM

I can order food from home with bitcoin. I can order pizzas, coffee, hamburgers, etc from home.
It may not be practical to pay with bitcoin directly in Starbucks. Or it may not be practical to pay for fast food products with bitcoin.
in my area we do not have the facilities to use bitcoin for shopping or trading. in fact the users of bitcoin are not as more therefore the shopkeepers are not accepting bitcoin for shopping. but still i am hopeful that a time will come when we will also be able to use bitcoin for shopping in our local area.
yeah there is many areas where is bitcoin is not acceptable for shopping but i hope in the future bitcoin will acceptable in anywhere.

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:41:29 AM

Hi friends,

As far as I know, bitcoin payments take a little time to approve. Will these approval times make it difficult to use bitcoin in our daily lives?
For example, I would get a coffee from Starbucks. Do I have to wait for approval to pay for what I have done for hours?

The process take few minutes because your bitcoin wallet has to convert btc to fiat currency and then convert fiat currency to USD. That's absolutely normal, that's why Starbucks starts accepting bitcoins right now because they fully understands how bitcoin transaction works.

Thank you.
Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:44:03 AM

Personally daily use of bitcoin for trading and online store, do not much spend bitcoin for other thing. sometimes i also gambling in this case just for fun
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:30:50 PM

I don't think there is a need to wait for the confirmation, if a fee recommended or little above is paid you'll get faster confirmations. Other than this once after sending the receiver end gets the transacted amount under the unconfirmed transaction list. This itself helps the receiver a hope of receiving the payment.

How fast is the fastest confirmation of payments? And how much to pay for quick approval?
Well confirmation takes time and this time is increasing day by day. But if we can see the hash almost instant once we make the payment by blockchain. We can show the Hash and get the transactions completed fast and confirmation will keep on happening at the backend.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3430
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 12:45:15 PM

I think the seller is not only thinking about profit dude, they also think how to maintain a good service so that customers come again. So a shop must know how bitcoin conditions in their area. When it is in the area surrounding many use bitcoin, and bitcoin as a payment they receive. So it is one of the services that benefit the customers I guess. Thank you

Well, this seems to be the most tricky part

How would sellers know whether people living nearby are involved with Bitcoin? Unless they tell the sellers themselves, right? But why would anyone make a clean breast of it and admit using Bitcoin? You may think that no one around you even heard about Bitcoin while, in fact, the whole neighborhood may be infested with Bitcoin millionaires. In this way, until and unless merchants declare it themselves they are ready for Bitcoin ("Bitcoin accepted here"), scarcely anyone is going to ask about payments in Bitcoin, especially in small towns, where everyone knows everything about everyone else

msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:51:04 PM

Personally daily use of bitcoin for trading and online store, do not much spend bitcoin for other thing. sometimes i also gambling in this case just for fun

That is the most common place where people are using their bitcoins and most of them are using it in trading and gambling sites as they don't have a choice to use them in real life as there are not many shops at a moment that accepts bitcoins.

██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
danherbias07
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1114

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:52:37 PM

Hi friends,

As far as I know, bitcoin payments take a little time to approve. Will these approval times make it difficult to use bitcoin in our daily lives?
For example, I would get a coffee from Starbucks. Do I have to wait for approval to pay for what I have done for hours?

The process take few minutes because your bitcoin wallet has to convert btc to fiat currency and then convert fiat currency to USD. That's absolutely normal, that's why Starbucks starts accepting bitcoins right now because they fully understands how bitcoin transaction works.

Thank you.

Yes and I think they wont need to wait for that verification as long as the bitcoin is sent there is no getting it back.
Add up the fact that they cant successfully do the transaction without funds in their wallets.
This are good things to prevent scams or maybe they could pay first before the order will be served. That way there will be a lot of time for the transaction to load and be accepted.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
posternat

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:58:36 PM

yeah there is many areas where is bitcoin is not acceptable for shopping but i hope in the future bitcoin will acceptable in anywhere.

Yes, time will come we can use bitcoin everywhere, not only in online shops or to some specific area but all over the world with freedom on spending it unlike now that some are keeping it to those country that  banned the bitcoin in their area.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:17:48 PM

For me it is for gambling and trading, I spend fiat with my daily expenses and every time I buy online. I just feel bitcoin is very
precious to spend it, we should be treasuring it and that is why I trade and gamble to increase it.

STUDENTCOIN