Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:12:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockchain.info Send button not working  (Read 335 times)
batang_bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:55:39 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 10:46:13 AM by batang_bitcoin

Did someone encountered the same problem with me, that sending button of BC.info isn't working? I pressed the button many times, the receive button works well but opposite with the send button. The same experience here anyone? Any support here from blockchain.info?

UPDATE SOLVED! : So this is what I did. I'm googling for answers while waiting for the response of blockchain.info support.
And I saw almost the same problem with SFR10 with this thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1462916.0
So I did followed all the solutions given by him. I did the number 2 & 3 but still it didn't work. I just don't want to use #1 option.

And so I did followed panjul07's suggestion for downloading the app, and it works for me guys!

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:46:18 AM

What platform are you using? I guess much better if you include the information here. Do your internet connection works stable? I bet there's no support of Blockchain.i here so all you need to do is. Work it by yourself by trying repeatedly or/and send a support ticket to blockchain.i
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:28:15 AM

Did someone encountered the same problem with me, that sending button of BC.info isn't working? I pressed the button many times, the receive button works well but opposite with the send button. The same experience here anyone? Any support here from blockchain.info?
Blockchain is perfectly working on my side and there are no problems been encountered as of now.If its not working maybe you dont have enough balance to transfer? Because send button wont really be clickable and i experience it in the past if it doesnt still work then the best way is to contact them.
jacee
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:38:22 AM

Make sure that you have enough balance + the sending fee of the amount you are sending. I tried checking my blockchain wallet and the send button is working fine as long as your balance have enough btc. Try it again.
batang_bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:13:49 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 10:43:41 AM by batang_bitcoin

What platform are you using? I guess much better if you include the information here. Do your internet connection works stable? I bet there's no support of Blockchain.i here so all you need to do is. Work it by yourself by trying repeatedly or/and send a support ticket to blockchain.i

I've been using Blockchain.info and this is the first time I've encountered this problem. My net is fine and stable, I'm going to try to contact their support as soon as possible.

Blockchain is perfectly working on my side and there are no problems been encountered as of now.If its not working maybe you dont have enough balance to transfer? Because send button wont really be clickable and i experience it in the past if it doesnt still work then the best way is to contact them.

I've got enough balance and it's not really clickable. Well yeah, I will contact them.

Make sure that you have enough balance + the sending fee of the amount you are sending. I tried checking my blockchain wallet and the send button is working fine as long as your balance have enough btc. Try it again.

Yes, I've got mate and right now I'm trying to do whatever I can just to fix this. I don't know if this is a problem only to me. I did log out and log in many times but still it doesn't work.

I'll give you an update if it works fine already. Thanks for all your comments.

UPDATE : Read the OP

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀