Bitcoin Forum
July 23, 2018, 05:48:16 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.16.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Appreciation of bitcoin  (Read 2645 times)
tee-rex

Activity: 658
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:53:14 AM

Bitcoin is a big opportunity and I regret not taking it seriously when it was first released,but I cant bring back what happended & dwelling in past I cant a not good position now I am giving its a short on how far I can go by holding btc. I thing it actual a good currency.
Not many people did, even now there are people that think bitcoin is just something that people interested in computers do, but it seems they are forgetting that is the same way computers, the Internet and video games began and now each one of those things has hit the mainstream.
There are still a lot of people out there who aren't interested in bitcoin. What happened in our past is also happening to them, someday they will also regret not believing in bitcoin and not giving enough time to read and search about it. It seems nothing for them but to the people who are knowledgeable about bitcoin they give everything they can.

This leaves plenty of room for debate. In a nutshell, not all people want to be traders, investors or speculators, so there is no point in assuming that they will necessarily regret for not investing in bitcoin in their time. Besides, there are quite a lot of profitable assets as well as investment opportunities, while bitcoin is only one of them. I mean you can't bring forth just bitcoin alone and say that someone misses a good opportunity to invest in it simply because there are many such opportunities in many other areas beyond the world of cryptocurrencies.

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.Everything that makes you vital..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

████████████  █████  WHITEPAPER  █████  ████████████
███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███
▄▄███████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███           ▀███
███            ███
███   ▄█████▄  ███
███  ███▀▀▀████▄▀
███  ██     ▄▀███▄
███  ███▄▄▄███ ▀███▄
███   ▀█████▀    ▀███
███               ███
███              ▄███
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
 ▀▀██████████████▀▀
.BitVit.███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███
███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

███  ███  ███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Vannie12

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:38:44 PM

Though i am still new here in doing bitcoin I really appreciate what bitcoin give to me, even if it is small or big, still i will thank them for giving this extra income coz for me it doesnt matter if it is small or big, the most important is, it can help us and yes it really can.
So as long as bitcoin is still here i will support them in all the best that i can.
Fundalini

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Filipino Translator- https://goo.gl/SGxRF3

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 04:43:40 PM

The ride is bearish atm, but I am expecting it to be bullish late December. I'm not expecting much of the price increase since we have reached the third breakthrough (@6000$) of the year. And with that, I think its popularity will increase even more.

online ● ═══════ ●●    online
Together we can change the internet
❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍  Telegram | Twitter ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍ ❍
bohr

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:36:05 PM

The ride is bearish atm, but I am expecting it to be bullish late December. I'm not expecting much of the price increase since we have reached the third breakthrough (@6000$) of the year. And with that, I think its popularity will increase even more.
I do not see the bears anywhere, bitcoin is once again above 6000 and it seems that is going to be its floor for some time, I do not see it going below 5500 for some time especially when a new fork is going to come in less than a month, everyone likes free money and that is exactly what we are going to receive thanks to the segwit2x fork, after that the market is going to calm down a little bit but that is it.

arianee
• • • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Smart-link Connecting Owners, Assets And Brands
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ • • •
Discord
Telegram ⊐●⊏ Reddit
Twitter ⊐●⊏ Instagram
Medium ⊐●⊏ Linkedin
konco_kenthel

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:57:32 PM

The much talked about ride is on, to bullish. Who is riding with it ......
Shocked
Probably due to an increase in bitcoin enthusiasts resulting in price increases and away from other types of coins.But that will not happen from all bitcoiner help because the urge to make bitcoin last long and many advantages.

andrei56

Activity: 602
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:56:18 AM

The much talked about ride is on, to bullish. Who is riding with it ......
Shocked

I didn't support bitcoin when I learned about it 4 years ago. I admit that it was a bad decision, if I could've supported it, I would've been a millionaire today. So, now that I'm back. I'm going to support and trust bitcoin with all I can, and keep investing and holding bitcoin.

Its a big regrett for me also to did not support the bitcoin during the years that was introduced to me. But then again im always trying my best to earn a lot of bitcoin to be hold and invest. I think bitcoin will be more popular and the price will increased higher than its price right now.
That was not my case but I understand your point if I was introduced to bitcoin sooner right now I will be a rich man, but instead I’m trying to do my best to get any bitcoin, however it is better to start getting bitcoin now that way in a decade I could be able to get the results of trusting in bitcoin and improve my life as a result.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███                                                                                   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄       ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄  ▄▄      ▄▄▄   ███
███   ████████▄     ▄█▄    ▄███████  ████████▄ ███    ███ ███████  ███  ███▄    ███   ███
███   ███   ███    ▄███▄   ███▄  ▀   ███   ███ ███    ███   ███    ███  █████▄  ███   ███
███   ████████▀   ▄█████▄   ▀████▄   ████████▀ ███    ███   ███    ███  ███████▄███   ███
███   ███▀▀██▄   ▄██▀ ▀██▄    ▀▀███  ███▀▀▀▀   ███▄  ▄███   ███    ███  ███ ▀██████   ███
███   ███  ▀██▄ ▄█████████▄ █▄▄▄███  ███       ▀████████▀   ███    ███  ███   ▀████   ███
███   ███   ▀██▄███▀   ▀███▀▀████▀   ███         ▀████▀     ███    ███  ███     ▀██   ███

█████████████  PARTY MANSION  █████████████
||▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░███████████████████████░█
█░███▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███░█
█░██▀░▄██████████▀▀█▄░▀██░█
█░██░░████▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄██░░██░█
█░██░░███▀░▄███▄░▀███░░██░█
█░██░░███░░█████░░███░░██░█
█░██░░███▄░▀███▀░▄███░░██░█
█░██░░████▄▄░░░▄▄████░░██░█
█░██▄░▀█████████████▀░▄██░█
█░███▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄███░█
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█░██████████████▀░░░░░▐██░█
█░█████████████░░░░░░░▐██░█
█░████████████▌░░░▐██████░█
█░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░███░█
█░█████████░░░░░░░░░░▐███░█
█░████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄███░█
█░███▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄███░█
█░███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░█
█░███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░█
█░████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░█
█░█████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░█
█░████▄░░░░░░░▄██████████░█
█░████████████████▀▀█████░█
█░███████████▀▀▀░░░░█████░█
█░██████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░██████░█
█░███▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░██████░█
█░██████▄░█▀░░░░░░███████░█
█░███████▌▐░░░░░░░███████░█
█░████████░▄██▄░░████████░█
█░██████████████▄████████░█
mifanmuzny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

Simple humble and open for knowledge

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:33:51 PM

Appreciation of bitcoin has been huge from the past years. Specially in 2016 end its around $850 to $900 but now see how it has appreciated in value and thats bitcoin for you Smiley

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
Domenc

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:04:15 PM

Well , i am riding on it for sure .
Bitcoin never fails to impress , then why not ride it ? Bitcoin surprised us all and gave a very tough competition to other altcoins by going high upto $7500 .
Everyone who is currently holding it is riding bitcoin . Even when i thought i have very little of it , the price hike gave me a new hope of having and holding more of it . So bitcoin deserves all the appreciation.                                                         

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀