Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:38:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make more money?  (Read 85378 times)
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:57:22 AM

By working hard, focusing, smart on what he does. Then make it your brain as a machine that is always thinking of looking for a brilliant idea idea in order to get a good result to get the money. If you really trade, be the best you can do as a trader.

I could not agree more. Our brain is our most powerful tool to make a good living and not to mention, to make handsome amount of money. Hey, we all have 24 hours each and it is up to us how we are going to use it - so better to waste some time and work hard to gain skills and knowledge that you can use in your next project and scale when you found a good and proven system.
Yeah using the brain to learn and then later implementing the same helps us in making money, but there are people who are highly skilled and unable to make money just because they don't have money to invest. Right now even if you are smart without capital making money is difficult. One in ten will be lucky enough to make big profit with skills and without spending much.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
camelson
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:23:45 AM

By working hard, focusing, smart on what he does. Then make it your brain as a machine that is always thinking of looking for a brilliant idea idea in order to get a good result to get the money. If you really trade, be the best you can do as a trader.

Here actually in trade working hard does not matter, experience and knowledge about the crypto market matter because in crypto world you never know when the prices rises and fall but for some clear understanding you must have to follow some past trends.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:18:41 AM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?
You need to investigate first and read informations regarding tradings such as if it will be risky and if you'll get profit from it. Make sure that it won't be a scam and assure the transaction. And to make your business bigger, same as what I've said, you need to study about your business. And profit, in business, will be gained through investment. In order to make money, you need patience and hardwork.

Larva14

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:01:07 PM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
Actually, there are many ways to make more money and I think the best way to make more money is to invest in bitcoin. In addition to that, try to invest in trading sites and I think trading is the sources of income. You can also play in gambling sites. However, it’s too risky because there is a possibility that your money or bitcoin will not come back.
wolfgang56

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:55:35 PM

If want your business to get bigger give all what you got and what you're good at. If you want your to be success assess the resources available to you. Like money, people and know-how. You cant get money from trading however, you need to understand the importance of and adhere to a set of rules that have guided all types of trader to avoid scammers.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:16:21 PM

Aside from being patience in trading , I think the other quickest way to make a lot of money is Betting, which is something that we know a lot about. It's a completely legal, it's tax free, and if you follow the instructions, it's guaranteed to make you money, but be careful and limit yourself on betting.

Betting is gambling. It's a totally different thing from trading and may even not be acceptable for some because of beliefs and moral linings. Betting is taking chances and not same as investing in anything.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:43:27 AM

we always start from zero , i think most efficient way is invest first if you have some decent funds, also there are many ways / opportunities to gain free fund for your first trade but i personally recommend since you are member rank better go for signature campaign first and then you can colelct your payment and start trading lol
I accept that every time we start from zero whenever we think about earning of more money and always admitting that business is very good for earning much money in life but no one has the courage to start business buying some goods because everyone afraid of lose in the business.

But, I think bitcoin has made it very to earn much and become richest of the world. I would like to give advice to every to join bitcoin and earn money fluently without any conditions.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:52:45 AM

Aside from being patience in trading , I think the other quickest way to make a lot of money is Betting, which is something that we know a lot about. It's a completely legal, it's tax free, and if you follow the instructions, it's guaranteed to make you money, but be careful and limit yourself on betting.

Betting is gambling. It's a totally different thing from trading and may even not be acceptable for some because of beliefs and moral linings. Betting is taking chances and not same as investing in anything.

Right, betting is considered gambling. Gambling may be considered as one of the quickest way to gain money but it is not sure. We all know how gambling works, it is 100% based on luck and if you are not lucky, you may lose big amount of money. If a player is not careful and cautious in playing, there is a possibility that he might get addicted in gambling in the end.

Instead of gambling, I would suggest joining signature campaigns and participating in altcoins. There are many campaigns available depending on your rank. If you really want to earn money, you must be willing to exert effort and hard work.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:51:27 AM

The different between trading and gambling just use our brain when investing. When you trading if not calculator or have a target + stop loss clearly, just use emontion and lucky for create order, in this time you are gambling, not is trading because you invest money to a ways high risk, nothing guaranteed.

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 01:59:54 PM

The very first thing as suggested by a few senior and experienced members is to learn trading and be good at it, you may not start gaining profits only after reading a book or two because it requires a lot of experience too. Another thing which is important in trading as also in other business is patience. Once you have acquired all those qualities you won't be seeking advices as to how to become a successful trader or businessman instead you yourself will be approached for that and you yourself will be providing one.
I agree that a man should be well known about business theoretically and with experts opinion a man should have to select the what goods would be better for successful business in the market.

Knowledge of trading is more important for a businessman because blindly diving in the sea may be proved harmful for a non-swimmer. Well education about business and good trading techniques are important to make more money in the world.
Hamphser

Activity: 2464
Merit: 325

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 02:34:52 PM

The very first thing as suggested by a few senior and experienced members is to learn trading and be good at it, you may not start gaining profits only after reading a book or two because it requires a lot of experience too. Another thing which is important in trading as also in other business is patience. Once you have acquired all those qualities you won't be seeking advices as to how to become a successful trader or businessman instead you yourself will be approached for that and you yourself will be providing one.
I agree that a man should be well known about business theoretically and with experts opinion a man should have to select the what goods would be better for successful business in the market.

Knowledge of trading is more important for a businessman because blindly diving in the sea may be proved harmful for a non-swimmer. Well education about business and good trading techniques are important to make more money in the world.
Jumping into things without proper knowledge will really give you mistakes and worst case of all is losing huge sums of money.As a businessminded person you would really always see things which are able to make us money therefore we do think that we should use our money to make money which is possible on making invesments and one of them is doing trading.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Boys27

Activity: 329

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:09:27 PM

I do trade in many coins, I do not focus on one coin, because in my opinion if one coin losses then the other coin cover our losses, and the result of trading the money I use for investments in other fields such as plantation and livestock  Smiley

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
ArthurY

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

I love BTC

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 04:41:17 PM

Here is simple formula
If one person give you a dollar you have a dollar
If 2 people give you a dollar each one you have 2 dollars
If 10 people give you a dollar each one you have 10 dollars
If 200 people give you a dollar each one you have 200 dollars
If 2000 people give you a dollar each one you have 2000 dollars
If 2000000 people give you a dollar each one you have 2000000 dollars

Each day more than 1 000 000 people use metro in NYC
So try ask for money people in metro
Or sell hot dog

Sophisticated Investor
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:25:07 PM

We need to have a lot of patience with it comes in trading to get succeed, because for me when you start to trade today, in the next 5 to 10 years your investment will increase for sure. We can make money to have a stable job and at the same time, earn bitcoin, trade, gamble or work under signature campaign. It’s up to us on how we can settle things at the same time.

I feel this. At the moment, I am really having a hard time in managing myself to do my client projects, trading, sports betting, and a signature campaign. But I always remind myself that this is a good problem to have because either what you do you are making money compared to not having any opportunities at all.
That’s a quite practical approach towards life. It’s really hard sometimes to manage all along with giving yourself and your family some good time. But I am glad you never think of giving up, after all you are doing all this for the bright and secure future of your family. We should feel blessed to have some job otherwise there are so many unemployed people living a life in poverty in the world.
richardfisk

Activity: 208

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:35:12 PM

there are many ways. But you need to learn first. We need some knowledge to start our own business or apply for a job. Investing also requires knowledge because if you are not a wise person, you can lose all your money without receiving a single penny. The world outside is dark. Many people are not good and all they want is to take away youru property. So beware.

Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 08:41:17 PM

Here is simple formula

Or sell hot dog

Grin nice post. I guess that persistence is an important personality to be succeed in any business!
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:05:11 PM

Here is simple formula

Or sell hot dog

Grin nice post. I guess that persistence is an important personality to be succeed in any business!

I always adhered to the side of the question that the day itself should not work for itself and bring good profits, increase. So even this person has a business plan, albeit with humor, but quite chic for the embodiment ..
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 11:43:31 PM

there are many ways. But you need to learn first. We need some knowledge to start our own business or apply for a job. Investing also requires knowledge because if you are not a wise person, you can lose all your money without receiving a single penny. The world outside is dark. Many people are not good and all they want is to take away youru property. So beware.
yes that is right that there are so many  ways but i think the only way through which one can make more money is trading i think trading is the only way through which one can get a good profit that we cannot expect from anything else.
LeeMinHoa

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 10:26:06 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2017, 01:02:37 PM by LeeMinHoa

If you want to build a business you need to learn in marketing they have 4ps  the first one is a place, people, price, people..This 4ps
is very effective and to make more money i recommend to invest your money in any legit business.
nowlscor18

Activity: 282
Merit: 11

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 01:39:08 PM

We can make more money if we will work harder.  Investing more can make our business bigger too.  If you are not afraid to take the riskl like other business owners then it is not impossible for to earn more money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: