Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:33:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make more money?  (Read 85378 times)
delliaerd

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 04:46:02 AM

One can make money by investing, servicing, trading or by gambling(not sure about this though) there are many ways to make money.

Gambling is not a good way to multiply Bitcoin because you may lose and lose all your money. Although sometimes you can win but it will not happen continuously and uncertain.
I suggest you to make business service which pay with bitcoin, i prefer that because it's real work so it's good choice.

..C..
........Finally C is .........
...........            ............
       ............            ............
...................      ....................

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Babayega31

Activity: 630

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 05:31:09 AM

Yes we can make more money as long as you put a passion on what you are working. Harwork is the key to success og aquiring a lot of money in the future of what you are investing, you do make more money if you have another business aside from the current source you are having which is your job; if working in a private company.

Pattart

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:02:50 AM

One can make money by investing, servicing, trading or by gambling(not sure about this though) there are many ways to make money.
to a method of getting bitcoin course there are many ways. but look for ways or methods that correspond to what you want and like. if you're skilled and liked the method. I'm sure you'll get a lot of money from it
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:44:51 AM

Yes we can make more money as long as you put a passion on what you are working. Harwork is the key to success og aquiring a lot of money in the future of what you are investing, you do make more money if you have another business aside from the current source you are having which is your job; if working in a private company.
Because of all the jobs in the underlying happily and the necessary skills then it will give better results, look that suits your skills, sample opening logo design services or the like
meelvanchris

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:36:21 AM

to a method of getting bitcoin course there are many ways. but look for ways or methods that correspond to what you want and like. if you're skilled and liked the method. I'm sure you'll get a lot of money from it

Yeah you should work on the method that best suits you and you enjoy the most and that will allow you to put extra efforts and you will really enjoy that work and your participation will go to new level which will help you in making more money.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
TechnoMusic

Activity: 143
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 11:38:07 AM

We can make how much money we want but the most important thing is strategy ,you need to ask yourself where to invest,how  much to invest,how much time you will do compounding and many other questions.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:05:46 PM

We can make how much money we want but the most important thing is strategy ,you need to ask yourself where to invest,how  much to invest,how much time you will do compounding and many other questions.
yep invest without a strategy that would only upcoming losses and need to know it was investment not entirely favorable. and also have investments but don't understand or the state of something that is invested it's disadvantage you

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:14:20 PM

Most people who can make lots of money will surely say that you should work harder for this, and I agree with that statement, but I think it will take more than that. First, you need to find a profitable activity, in which you are able to produce something that generates demand.
there are many jobs that exist in the world, and you do not need to be confused about it, if you do not get a job you can be an entrepreneur or sell services. do things that benefit. important you have to work hard
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:28:10 PM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?
How to succeed at trading? Money and knowledge two things that don't come easy at all, you need a large capital to invest and to trade since the 1% of small capital is not much, but the 1% of a large amount of money could be enough to cover your expenses.

We need capital in trading but we must take into consideration the risk of placing huge amount of bitcoins on things we do not know or we end up losing. Before you place big amounts of btc you must do trading in small amounts. You need to learn by experience how trading works and if you already have grasp how trading works and how to profit and how to avoid losses then its time for you to use your big capital on the move.
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 12:46:18 PM

Most people who can make lots of money will surely say that you should work harder for this, and I agree with that statement, but I think it will take more than that. First, you need to find a profitable activity, in which you are able to produce something that generates demand.
there are many jobs that exist in the world, and you do not need to be confused about it, if you do not get a job you can be an entrepreneur or sell services. do things that benefit. important you have to work hard

Yes there is no substitute for hard work and if you successfully keep on working then you will surely get positive results out of it and I was unemployed for many months but after knowing bitcoins I am full time into it and earning a good living from it which was not possible without hard work.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 01:30:36 PM

Yes there is no substitute for hard work and if you successfully keep on working then you will surely get positive results out of it and I was unemployed for many months but after knowing bitcoins I am full time into it and earning a good living from it which was not possible without hard work.
Anything you would do as long as it can give you an income is something you have to thank of, bitcoin has help us in any way because there are opportunities here than only those people who seek for opportunities will find. I am working in real life but now considering of going full time with bitcoin, the investment opportunity is something we should not take for granted.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 02:35:07 PM

Anything you would do as long as it can give you an income is something you have to thank of, bitcoin has help us in any way because there are opportunities here than only those people who seek for opportunities will find. I am working in real life but now considering of going full time with bitcoin, the investment opportunity is something we should not take for granted.

All investments are risky and should be handled with care and same goes with bitcoin too as there is no guarantee that it will only bring positive results for us in future so its better to invest some part in bitcoins and rest in real world to avoid uncertainties in future.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 03:26:15 PM

All investments are risky and should be handled with care and same goes with bitcoin too as there is no guarantee that it will only bring positive results for us in future so its better to invest some part in bitcoins and rest in real world to avoid uncertainties in future.
I don't think working harder will make you a lot of money. If that statement is true than janitors will earn more compared to bank managers. What I am trying to say is that the more high your rank os the higher your pay is. Also rich people thend not to work but let their money work for them. Their money working for them is the key for them to get more rich
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 03:31:45 PM

I don't think working harder will make you a lot of money. If that statement is true than janitors will earn more compared to bank managers. What I am trying to say is that the more high your rank os the higher your pay is. Also rich people thend not to work but let their money work for them. Their money working for them is the key for them to get more rich

That's true but their money works for them only if they have good amount of money and they are the people who have taken risk of investing their money and even I have seen many people who have failed to make good money even if they had good money to make an investments.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
achow102

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 05:44:05 PM

That's true but their money works for them only if they have good amount of money and they are the people who have taken risk of investing their money and even I have seen many people who have failed to make good money even if they had good money to make an investments.

So the risk can make us rich. Maybe so. It should be very wise to choose an object of investment. And in order to do this you need a lot of study of literature
virusasog

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:04:56 PM

yep invest without a strategy that would only upcoming losses and need to know it was investment not entirely favorable. and also have investments but don't understand or the state of something that is invested it's disadvantage you

Luck and skills need to on same road in any type of earning. Even it will work in your day job as well. Many of services here in the forum without investment also but skills would be best way to make earnings in btc related projects and signature campaign.
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 06:12:12 PM

Luck and skills need to on same road in any type of earning.
I'm not believing in to luck factor for earning in the any field. Actually I'm believing into skill, if we are good in a skill, we can bring our luck to favor us.

Unlike trading nor gambling, earning in real life is not influenced by luck factor. Because your skill will get you a good job and if you are performing well you will get paid thus there is no room for luck.
finity

Activity: 381

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:02:46 PM

I'm not believing in to luck factor for earning in the any field. Actually I'm believing into skill, if we are good in a skill, we can bring our luck to favor us.

Unlike trading nor gambling, earning in real life is not influenced by luck factor. Because your skill will get you a good job and if you are performing well you will get paid thus there is no room for luck.

Exactly and you cannot depend only on luck every time to earn money as it will not favor you all the time but if you have enough skills then sky is the limit for your earnings so if you have good skills then you can make enough money in multiple ways.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 06:44:08 AM
Last edit: February 22, 2017, 01:57:00 AM by Omega Weapon

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?
How to succeed at trading? Money and knowledge two things that don't come easy at all, you need a large capital to invest and to trade since the 1% of small capital is not much, but the 1% of a large amount of money could be enough to cover your expenses.

We need capital in trading but we must take into consideration the risk of placing huge amount of bitcoins on things we do not know or we end up losing. Before you place big amounts of btc you must do trading in small amounts. You need to learn by experience how trading works and if you already have grasp how trading works and how to profit and how to avoid losses then its time for you to use your big capital on the move.
Oh, I knew I was forgetting something, without a doubt experience is also a very necessary requirement, since there are some things that cannot be learned by just reading a book or watching a tutorial in youtube.
carlerha

Activity: 588

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 08:15:24 AM

Exactly and you cannot depend only on luck every time to earn money as it will not favor you all the time but if you have enough skills then sky is the limit for your earnings so if you have good skills then you can make enough money in multiple ways.
yes no doubt that luck is an important factor but in fact if you have some experience and skill with good knowledge then you can even change your luck. specially in sports betting if you have good experience then you can really make good money from trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: