Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:32:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make more money?  (Read 85378 times)
(altair)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:07:13 AM

Work hard. Even if we are already rich we should not stop working because money can be spend very quickly as we have endless desire in life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:31:33 AM

how to make more money ? with the use of bitcoin ? well in my case i usually playing gambling with bitcoin and my winnings that got from it i usually invest it on gambling, in my friends business and buying bitcoin is also investing on it because bitcoin price is always changing and in more cases it has tend to be raise more than the price today.
Mersedes

Activity: 223

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:18:19 AM

Work hard. Even if we are already rich we should not stop working because money can be spend very quickly as we have endless desire in life.

I disagree with you. You can work hard, but do not receive anything. It seems to me that to become rich, you need to make the right choice. Choose one or two things to do.
czvezda

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:28:32 AM

how to make more money ? with the use of bitcoin ? well in my case i usually playing gambling with bitcoin and my winnings that got from it i usually invest it on gambling, in my friends business and buying bitcoin is also investing on it because bitcoin price is always changing and in more cases it has tend to be raise more than the price today.

So to make more money you always depend on gambling? And if yes then its very risky business I tell you as there is no success mantra in gambling and there will be a time where you may loose continuously which will make your bankroll disappear and at that time you will regret on your decision.
Klima

Activity: 240

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:12:00 AM

So to make more money you always depend on gambling? And if yes then its very risky business I tell you as there is no success mantra in gambling and there will be a time where you may loose continuously which will make your bankroll disappear and at that time you will regret on your decision.

I agree with you. Gambling is not designed to make people rich. They were created in order to take the last penny from them. Therefore, this is not the best way to receive money
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 10:41:42 AM

I agree with you. Gambling is not designed to make people rich. They were created in order to take the last penny from them. Therefore, this is not the best way to receive money

Gambling is good when it is played only for fun and even if you loose it should not affect your financial wealth and never depend on gambling for living or to earn money and if you are doing so then it will create a huge problem for you in future when you will not have money even for even your basic stuffs.
anavuajna

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:09:03 AM

Gambling is good when it is played only for fun and even if you loose it should not affect your financial wealth and never depend on gambling for living or to earn money and if you are doing so then it will create a huge problem for you in future when you will not have money even for even your basic stuffs.

Yes, gambling is not designed to earn. They should bring pleasure. Never considered gambling as a source of income
kikeda

Activity: 364

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:37:30 AM

Yes, gambling is not designed to earn. They should bring pleasure. Never considered gambling as a source of income

That's true but there are many people who earn a living from gambling and I seriously salute those people as they are the real risk takers and the interesting thing is that they anyhow manage to make profits from each and every game they gamble.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:43:30 AM

Gambling is just for fun and entertainment and they are just designed for those people who are rich that they didn't mind to spend and waste their money using gambling. When i was a new bitcoin user, i also tried gambling and i earn decent amount there but in the last i loss all of my earnings and regret that i didn't stop at gambling in the times that i'm still winning.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:22:32 PM

To make more money is not the simplest thing to do. In trading you have to considers these factors Always use trading plans, treat trading like a business and lastly use the advantages you have. In making your business bigger make sure you have a passion for it, be a smart producer and consumer, expect ups and downs, consider other peoples idea, and lastly never give up if you have a target just fight for it. And lastly how can you make money, if you want to make money you have to spend in order to have some, never rush yourself having a big amount of money, remember that patience in virtue. You can try some business that you want, join some people who's into business and surround yourself with people having motivation in having money, it would help you.
Making more money is never easy if it was then everyone will make more money, to make more money you need to work harder an also to work in a more organized manner so you don't waste your efforts in meaningless activities that don't give you any profit at all.

working harder only gives you more income and there is always a limit on how much you can work and how much income you can earn. but this topic is about "investment" and it is not as hard as you think. it certainly is easier than working more! you just have to find the good investments that suits you and then go in with some decent amount of money.
it can be bitcoin or altcoins or even real estate and then make money from it easily and by practically doing nothing.
The thread is about how to make more money in general, the OP gives some option like trading and how to grow your business but then reiterates the question that gives name to the thread, which is a general question, so this thread is not only about investment.

Yes, I agree with you. If a person has a goal to increase their income level, then in due course he will have many prospects for this. It can be anything: additional work, investment, trade ... The main thing is that a person sincerely wants to improve his welfare
and i will always suggest you trading for making more and more money. if you  have good trading skill and some previous experience of trading the you can really make good profit from trading.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Cean

Activity: 807
Merit: 522

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 05:23:02 PM

By making more money.

Topic closed
vegito

Activity: 35
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:05:19 PM

Sometimes the solution to this is to work harder, but if that is not working, it's possible that you are focusing on the wrong activity. In such situations, it pays to think about what you really should be doing. Try to identify what you do best, and if there is a lack of experience, improve it.

Byteball.org   ❱❱❱  IT  JUST  WORKS.  ❱❱❱
Sending Crypto to Email - Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments - ICO Platform with KYC
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:42:28 PM

Sometimes the solution to this is to work harder, but if that is not working, it's possible that you are focusing on the wrong activity. In such situations, it pays to think about what you really should be doing. Try to identify what you do best, and if there is a lack of experience, improve it.

There's no wrong activity when you are earning money. It may not be effective if you think because the result is just giving you small amount but once you love what you are doing and you started to see the better results. Then you can make more money from it, you need to have passion on your source and it's not just all about making more money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
andrew24p

Activity: 378

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 12:57:47 AM

You can go back to school, get a higher degree and experience the payoff with hard work. Or put it all on red and watch the roulette spin.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                                                                                                                         █
█                                                                                                                         █
█          ██     ██       ▄█▄        ██        ██     ▄██████▄    ██████████    ████████    ██████▄                      █
█          ██     ██       ███        ██        ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██      ██ ██       ███      ███     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██     ▄██ ██▄      ████    ████     ██              ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          █████████     ██   ██      ██ ██  ██ ██      ▀█████▄        ██        ███████     ██   ▄█▀                     █
█          ██     ██     ██   ██      ██  █▄▄█  ██            ██       ██        ██          █████                        █
█          ██     ██    ▄███████▄     ██  ████  ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██   ██                      █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ██     ██       ██        ██          ██    ██                     █
█          ██     ██    ██     ██     ██   ██   ██     ▀██████▀        ██        ████████    ██     ██                    █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
M   A   R   K   E   T   P   L  A   C   E  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

The first token offering total buyback
─────❯❯❯ICO Starts : 28th of November 2017❮❮❮─────

❖TWITTER
❖TELEGRAM
❖WHITEPAPER
❖FACEBOOK
❖ANN THREAD
SLACK
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:48:54 AM

You can go back to school, get a higher degree and experience the payoff with hard work. Or put it all on red and watch the roulette spin.
It will help yeah ,having a good degree but more in time nowadays its not all aboit grades because the ones who hired is the one who knows and having a person inside the company which will introduced you .I don't know if its only happen onky on my country as of now.
For me being a wise person having a positive mind and working smart will make you more money .As some of the billionaires were not graduated but they have the perseverance and the knowledge to exceel in life.
Okurkabinladin

Activity: 574
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:41:41 AM

you can simply get a job and get payed in bitcoin with service like bitwage if you are not good at trading or don't want to invest in mining

otherwise you need to sell goods, for example i made something by selling custom open frame rig for mining to other miners

This should be set in stone. Easiest way of making money is to have a job - reguler and dependant salary in the first place.

Some other prudent principles are:

1) Money makes more money. The bigger the capital, the easier it is to capitalize on it.
2) Never spend more than 5% of net worth on any particular product, you dont want all your eggs in the basket at the same time.
3) If you can buy consumble XY today, leave it for tommorrow. Let your capital grow.
leminerale

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:26:35 AM

Work hard and try again. But in today's increasingly sophisticated many people who use social media as a stall for selling, promotion in the field of services or goods to be sold. That's an opportunity to earn extra income from selling online.
Thanks
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 03:37:29 AM

Work hard and try again. But in today's increasingly sophisticated many people who use social media as a stall for selling, promotion in the field of services or goods to be sold. That's an opportunity to earn extra income from selling online.
Thanks

Online have been a great place to do business and transaction from selling to payments and now that bitcoin expanded its services and features especially mass adoption , bitcoin could be a great help for making money as well here in bitcointalk marketplace.

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:02:48 AM

Thanks

Online have been a great place to do business and transaction from selling to payments and now that bitcoin expanded its services and features especially mass adoption , bitcoin could be a great help for making money as well here in bitcointalk marketplace.

Indeed many business opportunities are created from online activities that may be obtained in various ways and one of them with Bitcoin which can provide a good alternative to provide additional income and can be a viable source of income if we can see business opportunities created from bitcoin, Although depending on our ability and knowledge. About how to get bitcoin, and in this forum many business opportunities are offered from various activities which is of course very useful for its members.
cram03

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2017, 04:47:17 AM

Youre talking about bitcoins right?
You can just simply buy a bitcoin and keep holding them for a long time Smiley by just doing that you can gain more money.
Always remember bitcoin doesn't decrease the value by 50% so that your money wont loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: