Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 05:09:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make more money?  (Read 85380 times)
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:00:29 AM

In order to increase your income you need to have enough knowledge and then you need to practice a lot to consolidate your knowledge in practice and achieve success. This is not an gambling game and, first of all, it is necessary to analyze it well.

You need to find a proven system and when you find one, innovate and customize it according to what works for you. When you have it mastered, then that is the best time to rinse and repeat - creating more businesses and earning more profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:41:19 PM

You need to get as many knowledge as you can and employers will need people that is knowledgeable... You can earn side income from many things on the internet.. you just have to make the right decision by doing some research a little bit
For a beginner, it is important to get knowledge but gaining experience is also equally important. Knowledge is something one can easily gain but experience comes only overtime. Once a person gains experience, dealings in bitcoin is relatively easy and quickly profitable.

So, it is better to go to study bitcoin in a deep that we can able to deal how to earn bitcoin. How to invest how to make our future by using bitcoin that why bitcoin is better.
Love!

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:48:56 PM

I am a big fan of organization. I believe that without it, you won't make as much money as you possibly can. That, and as your business grows, you need to revisit your organization strategy to see if you need to expound upon it.
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:53:56 PM

By way of investing but of course the accuracy and patience is very necessary, given the value of bitcoin is still not stable,
LOL. If you do not have money, you can not invest in anything. Therefore, you should find a good job and start earning money right now so that you can have money to develop

its better to have capital to gain more advantage on earning, yet we can still start without it by working on here like in marketplace or in joining campaigns.

yeah doing signature campaigns would be the best way for me to have s decent capital for trading. try to do signature for a month or two and save your earnings and you would already have a good capitsl you can use to start a decent trade without depositing your own money. Cheesy

Yeah, most of the people here done the same thing. Though not all of them are quite successful because the thingis they do not know how to put their money interested  something, in other words they are inexperienced persons. That is why they are sticking here in the forum to get another shot. I think I can lump myself with that group.

This forum is a lot of help, we can find online jobs that suit on us, we can learn a lot on how to make money thru btc and alts by campaign, trading and investing. If we don't have capital atleast we still have chance to gain it first in some campaigns it surely took time and lots of effort but everything will be worth it.

Yeah this forum is a lot of thing. When you're a beginner, you don't have capital, just by your knowledge about bitcoin you can earn some btc here, at first small payment for your rank but as your rank increases the payment will also increase. Then when you already have a capital you can trade or gamble but it's not a 100% return of investment. So better to study and do some readings before you try that. Here in the forum you can have more money of you work hard. So lets all be rich!
If a person is a beginner and don’t have enough money, he can always build his capital and invest in bitcoin at a later stage when he has enough money and start building a comfortable profit but it will all take some time so patience is required and right decisions are to be taken at the right time. Because decision is the idea or plan to make you move on. To have kind of information how to deal the goal how to get a goal.
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:35:49 PM

Making money takes hard work and dedication. There is no other way around it. You need to sit down, come up with an idea whether it be get a job or whatever, and then get to work. And also saving money = making money, so the more money you save, the more you make! Hope this helps Smiley
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:47:50 PM

Of from your question, the trade you meant is 'Bitcoin trading', the there are some basic ways to be more successful at it.
Have a guiding principle on the way you trade, coins to buy and when to sell. Not all coins are worth investing in.
Map out your plans and achievements whether you want it on a longer time basis or short time basis.
Another way to make more money from trading is looking out for potential coins and buy a good quantity of it during ICO, allow it to mature and the resell at a higher rate.
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:26:30 PM

Before doing trade and business you should be completely aware of the market in which you are going to invest. With Proper knowledge, experience and devotion with your work you can able to achieve your goals in business and can earn more money.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:05:32 PM

I am a big fan of organization. I believe that without it, you won't make as much money as you possibly can. That, and as your business grows, you need to revisit your organization strategy to see if you need to expound upon it.
to me i think the only way through which we can get more profit is trading altcoin. from there one can get unlimited amount of money but your investment and your experience are too much important there.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:14:38 PM

to me i think the only way through which we can get more profit is trading altcoin. from there one can get unlimited amount of money but your investment and your experience are too much important there.

Trading altcoin always depends on the potential of the altcoin you will be buying or holding. Most of the altcoins just pump in their early times and dumps in the later time.

Having a unlimited amount of money from doing these is not true because as I have said, it will depend and there are no such thing as an infinite or unlimited amount of money, it is always in numbers, it can always be counted.

Even if you have a lot of experience, loss is inevitable. That is why you can't get unlimited amount of money trading altcoin, there will be always a time where you will be losing some of your invested money, but as a trader, you must not stop but you must learn.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:09:26 PM

Why kind of organization you talking about mate?? Are you talking about the trading it self neither investment that people actually fool  because of the greedisness to wealth they actually beleiving on cloud mining that isn't true either they expand it nor not it will come that one organization became scammed or got hacked.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:35:07 PM

Making money takes hard work and dedication. There is no other way around it. You need to sit down, come up with an idea whether it be get a job or whatever, and then get to work. And also saving money = making money, so the more money you save, the more you make! Hope this helps Smiley
there is no doubt that hard work is too much necessary for success and and making money, but  think there are so many other options which can increase the rate of your making money for example trading is also a best option for increasing your bitcoin income.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:57:07 AM

I think if we want make more money it's mean we era also must ger more job, because If we have more than one job, so our source of income will also be more and more and it will bring a lot of money for us.
You should have only one regular job, and more other source of income but do not abuse your body all your money will lost when you got sicked.one of the best other source of income is earning in bitcoin you can try multiple methods of earning to make big profit.
There are different circumstances for different people. Some people are comfortable sole focusing on the bitcoin business while other people can manage to keep it a side business.

There is no clear implication in what one should do but if a person wants to earn more he can have more than job but doing business in bitcoin is also sufficient enough. Because as it is hard enlarged it’s value then it has maintain to make people wealthy as well.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:20:40 AM

Working well, or having own company coupled with being a bitcoin hunter too, i think it's amazing and can earn more money i guess. That's will be amazing and easy to earn profit and push your finances more in every day.
mdripon

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:28:08 AM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?

study, learn & research for any business you finally successful and earn enough more money.

Activity Contest  \_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣____/  Promotion Contest
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
ICO Review Contest  / ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  ANN Thread  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ \  Signature Campaign
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 08:48:29 AM

In bitcoin. Doing good in mining, playing safe when gambling, investing well, having predictive skill in trading. And of course we have to learn more with experience that has been experienced before to better self-correct and become better in making a profit.

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:20:27 AM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?

There are several ways of how to get profit/earnings, such as you conventional/traditional, franchising, micro-business type, online advertisement. But now, it is much better and good to get earnings is online job.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:46:27 AM

There are several ways of how to get profit/earnings, such as you conventional/traditional, franchising, micro-business type, online advertisement. But now, it is much better and good to get earnings is online job.
Online job will not become better as well as the traditional business because it depends on the perspective of the people in his type of earnings. If a person wants to do some easy but profitable business then they can try it online so they can have a large possible customers because internet is all over the world but if they want to be offline and spread to different places then they can try traditional type of business, overall there is no better or best in making money because it always depend on your strategy.
Jako0203

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:23:59 AM

its better if we invest our money and time to trading , its more profitable than any investments etc, and slight risky , and try to join in bounties and other campaigns , patience and effort are the requirements
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:29:20 AM

When I enter to the world of cryptocurrency I don't have a capital money. I really work hard to have a small amount of bitcoin. I join in some signature campaign and I save all my btc. Now I invest my all btc that I save to the trading world. I know it is really effective to invest your money to the trading world because you can make many money there.
Jako0203

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:38:40 AM

first in trading the main plan for trading is but low sell high, then study the art of trading, i don't have any business yet, but I hope soon I'll have , and soon after i get my salary ill join trading
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: