Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:37:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make more money?  (Read 85376 times)
eli77

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

AltCom: ALBy5gkznL2RyJz7oyALSDJ3yekzxyP7P4

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:55:54 AM

We have a business, and we added online Trading as our extra job.
I admit, Online Trading needs passion and focus. But it is very exciting.
Please don't be too emotional. Learn to handle your feelings.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:12:12 AM

The wise answer is to work hard and work smart, make money is not easy so we have to learn many things often. I suggest a simple way that is by trading or join ICO.

but before that we must educate ourselves in that type of investment because not all ico are reliable and some of them are intended to scam our money.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:14:22 AM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?
While there are many ways of achieving financial success, most of the time it comes down to some simple principles, work harder, it is simple during the same amount of time work with more intensity and you are going to get better results, work for longer periods, just work longer and you will get more profits, those are two of the easier ways to make more money in a business.

I see it an easier ways of earning enough money for making more money,  but with digital currency it's not that easy exactly if you don't have the proper skills and knowledge on how to perform the desired task. If you're a trader you can be a good seller if you have that idea of holding for long term periods, so you could earn better and make more money.

Correct, and that is the thing I want to learn, the trading thing.  I only rely on signature campaign for earnings.  Well, it already enough but it is much better if I could earn more since bitcoin is a real thing.  Being a trader as you said requires skills and knowledge and to add up, it requires patience.  I remember having an online store, I was not able to push through because I was not patient enough to update my social media status and to keep on posting the products I am selling.  But thankfully I have bitcoins as my sideline job.
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1043
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:36:19 AM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?

If we want some more money, we should put in our head that we are not contented on the job we have, we seek another job that has bigger income, one of my options was bicoin it could earn you points that could trade.

harjas2517

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:51:05 AM

To get success in trading you must start trading with minimum 1 Btc. Study 10-15 good coins & buy at lows & sell at high. Do not focus on all coins.
warrior333

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:54:17 AM

People are always not satisfied with their income. This is natural, but when the desire to make money is a passion that's not good. I have no desire to devote all his time to earning money. I'm not upset under any circumstances. I just constantly adjust their costs.
Tuli

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:04:41 PM

If you mean a business like localbitcoins, you can start by being available 24/7 with a decent cash flow. You need a good location, or be able to get to your clients fast and the clients will come.
If you mean trading on exchanges, you just need 2 things.
1. Some common knowledge that will allow you to profit from trading.
2. Money to begin with. If you want to start trading with less than 1 BTC, it will take months before you have enough capital to really profit.
Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:40:04 PM

If you mean a business like localbitcoins, you can start by being available 24/7 with a decent cash flow. You need a good location, or be able to get to your clients fast and the clients will come.
If you mean trading on exchanges, you just need 2 things.
1. Some common knowledge that will allow you to profit from trading.
2. Money to begin with. If you want to start trading with less than 1 BTC, it will take months before you have enough capital to really profit.

One thing a lot of people don't know, and I don't know why is that the case, is that you can actually borrow from the trading site some money. For example, with 0.1BTC, you can use a 1BTC contract but of course the loss is limited to your actual bankroll. This method helps when you want to earn quick profit or if you want to act as if you're a whale but you're not really. Grin

With just a small movement in the price, you can make good amount of money relative to your bank roll. That's the advantage of trading bitcoins to USD instead of altcoins. The technology in other trading sites are more advanced than the others so definitely do a research about that. This is called margin trading, by the way.
fullypak
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:28:53 PM

To get success in trading you must start trading with minimum 1 Btc. Study 10-15 good coins & buy at lows & sell at high. Do not focus on all coins.

1 bitcoin is a good investment you can able to buy sufficient altcoins with this amount. but you are right don't purchase all coins check the top 20 coins in the list and take some time if the coin is giving a constant profit or you get to know it will grow in some days. Invest your money on that coins it will give good returns. Making money, we have many ways in that trading is one of the best methods to make money.
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:36:11 PM

1 bitcoin is a good investment you can able to buy sufficient altcoins with this amount. but you are right don't purchase all coins check the top 20 coins in the list and take some time if the coin is giving a constant profit or you get to know it will grow in some days. Invest your money on that coins it will give good returns. Making money, we have many ways in that trading is one of the best methods to make money.

Yeah if you are looking to invest bitcoins in altcoins then you need to do a good research and select good altcoins which has higher volume and good reputations and those coins will surely give you good returns in long term but you have to make sure that you don't get panic even if you see price going down.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:43:09 PM

I am developing my knowledge and skills on how to trade professionally! I learned forex trading in 2008 and since then I have been trying to perfect my trading skills and professionalism. I think for us to make more coins we would need to build our skills in a particular area of interest and work hard with determination for success.
michkima

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:47:21 PM

I am developing my knowledge and skills on how to trade professionally! I learned forex trading in 2008 and since then I have been trying to perfect my trading skills and professionalism. I think for us to make more coins we would need to build our skills in a particular area of interest and work hard with determination for success.

Trading is indeed a good area of knowledge that would be a valuable tool in anyone's journey to getting rich. There are plenty of people that got rich in trading, though I would say that there are also plenty of people that got bankrupt in it. Just thread lightly. Not everyone has the same fate in trading, just be wary of the pumps and dumps.
Collider

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:39:05 PM

Trading is indeed a good area of knowledge that would be a valuable tool in anyone's journey to getting rich. There are plenty of people that got rich in trading, though I would say that there are also plenty of people that got bankrupt in it. Just thread lightly. Not everyone has the same fate in trading, just be wary of the pumps and dumps.

That's right people think that they can easily make money in trading but that is not the case and reality is totally different as if anyone jumps into trading without any knowledge then he will likely to make loss as trading is not a cup of tea or everyone and you need to be very careful before investing into any coin.
Jerzzz

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:40:15 PM

there are many different types of campaign you want to joined signature campaign. to work this site because of the technology and the other trading market for make more money.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:43:25 PM

there are many different types of campaign you want to joined signature campaign. to work this site because of the technology and the other trading market for make more money.

Signature campaign will give limited income but its a good way to earn some bitcoins but if you want to make more money then you need to go for trade and investments as those will give you more money in quick time depending on your research of investments.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:51:50 PM

To make a successful trade, you must never stop learning and always hear every people's adivce so you can adopt what they arr doing. To make business bigger, think something easier and not harder. Don't use too much of your work but use your mind(more on) instead.
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:04:47 PM

That's right people think that they can easily make money in trading but that is not the case and reality is totally different as if anyone jumps into trading without any knowledge then he will likely to make loss as trading is not a cup of tea or everyone and you need to be very careful before investing into any coin.

That's why you don't just jump off the water without finding out the testing the water first. Bitcoin isn't even a cup of tea of everybody, let alone trading. In trading, in order to test out the water, you have to invest very little small amount of money. An amount that you can consider a "fee" for learning how to trade. Sure you can also start trading with a demo account but it's better if there's an actual thrill happening because you will be more careful, hence, you will learn better.

I will suggest to only invest in the top coins and just wait for their price to go down before you buy anything. It's much safer because you know that the coin will not die because it turned out to be a scam or that the developer has ran away.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:39:38 PM

To make a successful trade, you must never stop learning and always hear every people's adivce so you can adopt what they arr doing. To make business bigger, think something easier and not harder. Don't use too much of your work but use your mind(more on) instead.
You got one important part missing in your post and that is a successful business needs capital that will match your goals. In order to create money you need to have money. Loans are also counted as capital but they are strict on who they will lend there money too. Your capital is the key to your business plan's success it will be the one who will put your plans into operation for you. Also if you don't have money to start with I recommend you to save and invest early for you to have a good capital in the future.
shadowdio

Activity: 1862
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:53:28 PM

ye you can make money from signature campaign but you can make more money by doing freelancing skills like programming or web developing. Trading is very risky if you don't have knowledge to trade altcoins but if you know how to trade with strategy you can make more money.
Casmania

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:57:48 PM

You got one important part missing in your post and that is a successful business needs capital that will match your goals. In order to create money you need to have money. Loans are also counted as capital but they are strict on who they will lend there money too. Your capital is the key to your business plan's success it will be the one who will put your plans into operation for you. Also if you don't have money to start with I recommend you to save and invest early for you to have a good capital in the future.
Great idea comes from great people. Everyone here has its way to earn money or make more money. We need to work first to earn and yes make a living. Through our salaries, we can have our money but it's not only the money that we depend on. Business is the most amazing way to make more money because we can add its amount and if its in demand and successful, you're not only getting double or triple money but beyond your expectations. However, always consider the falling point in business just make sure you can manage your work and business.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: