Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:35:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make more money?  (Read 85377 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:58:19 PM

I know that I need to work hard. And I need to budget my money. I will have the diligence to work in bitcoin to earn allot of money.i think bitcoin will help us to be succes in the future

Right. Bitcoin is a tool that we can use to go to that spot we wanted to be ever since. If you want to get rich, bitcoin can give you a lot of chances to do so. And it reay doesn't take a lot. Invest time and effort to learn the things that can make you rich because its abundant in crypto.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
man1996

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:33:57 PM

We can make more money by bitcoin as it the safest and fastest way to earn more money quickly and since it is developing at a very fast rate it will give a larger return

blckhawk

Activity: 1470
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:46:19 PM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?
If you mean a business like localbitcoins, you can start by being available 24/7 with a decent cash flow. You need a good location, or be able to get to your clients fast and the clients will come.
If you mean trading on exchanges, you just need 2 things.
1. Some common knowledge that will allow you to profit from trading. Not all traders are good at it, some are earning a fraction of what they could.
2. Money to begin with. If you want to start trading with less than 1 BTC, it will take months before you have enough capital to really profit.
Are you asking that how to add some more money even though you are earning coming from this? Since many people are making money out  of this,  they also want to add some more and they need to found some way to do it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Frowleall

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 07:42:30 AM

Well I think to be a succeed in investing you should always be calm and never allow your feelings get in your way,And keep in mind what they say don't set all your egg's in just a single basket.And also buying and selling will take time and energy so you need to really study it and also the best way for me to learn is by encounter.
Crosshair

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 09:33:57 AM

Improve skills we already have. Thats easiest way to make more money. Fill your free time by learning something new, about business opportunities. Watch opportunity, will help you get more than you think.
I think the best way is long term investment. You need good information for this strategy, you can just simply buy a bitcoin and keep holding them for a long time , by just doing that you can gain more money.
man1996

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:13:40 AM

Easiest way to earn money is through bitcoin.In today's world bitcoin is being compared to the USD so we can imagine its growing value n strength.Moreover it is also safe and secure and fastest way to earn money

bucksman5233

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 10:30:25 AM

The best way to earn money is by providing any services that you can offer like web developing, designing, writing good content etc. But one need to take action to earn good amount of money. If you are lazy then you won't earn anything and will waste time also.

yadi cihuy

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:44:07 AM

you can learn the science of trading before entering the market so you do not lose your money or bitcoin. actually bitcoin trading is very easy. not as hard as forex trading .. you are just waiting for the price to go up or down. with easy technique .. sell at the time of expensive and buy at a cheap time. you will get a lot of money if doing that.

Wa(t)ch_night()

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:53:38 AM

In the modern world, with the help of investment in crypto-currencies, we can earn more money. You just need to hold coins and wait for the price to rise so that you can get a good profit.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:11:00 AM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
for me the best way to increase your money or to have more money in trading all you need is to wait, waiting or patience in trading makes you rich and take more profit than your investment, and i will get all the opportunity that will came and take some money in there.
Fafabol

Activity: 267
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:11:52 AM

I don't know what are the things to do to succeed in trading because I can't say that I'm a successful trader because I have done mistakes before but I learned that trading with emotion can't bring you to nothing, just think logically and be wise in choosing coins as there are hundreds of altcoins. And lastly know how to read the graph so we can know what coins should be hold in short or in long term.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 12:14:36 PM

I don't know what are the things to do to succeed in trading because I can't say that I'm a successful trader because I have done mistakes before but I learned that trading with emotion can't bring you to nothing, just think logically and be wise in choosing coins as there are hundreds of altcoins. And lastly know how to read the graph so we can know what coins should be hold in short or in long term.
It is alright if you made a lot of mistakes because that is an indication that you are trying hard to do trading and to earn money in trading and because of it you can learn different lesson from your mistake and you don't need to worry for those mistakes because those are part of the game and you need to treat those mistakes as a lesson and don't make it as a big deal.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 08:04:32 PM

To earn more you need to work more, applying all your talent, mind and strength. And this does not apply to the fact that you have to tear between three jobs, you need to focus on one, but one that will bring you maximum pleasure and income.
Exactly, “Hard work is the key to success”. I think apart from job, you need to look for such sort of means which can help you out in earning more. And in the present age, there is no best option other than BTC trading and investment. All you need is to learn about it first.
patrickmh

Activity: 336

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Available Now!

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2017, 08:07:22 PM

To earn more you need to work more, applying all your talent, mind and strength. And this does not apply to the fact that you have to tear between three jobs, you need to focus on one, but one that will bring you maximum pleasure and income.
Exactly, “Hard work is the key to success”. I think apart from job, you need to look for such sort of means which can help you out in earning more. And in the present age, there is no best option other than BTC trading and investment. All you need is to learn about it first.

Everyone works hard but no one becomes rich with hard work and if you want to become rich then you need to work smart and not hard and smart investments will make you rich in future and if you are smart enough then you will invest your money in bitcoins to become rich in future.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 10:57:47 AM

Everyone works hard but no one becomes rich with hard work and if you want to become rich then you need to work smart and not hard and smart investments will make you rich in future and if you are smart enough then you will invest your money in bitcoins to become rich in future.

before you can do smart works, you need some hard works to it in order to learn it well and become good at it - once you find a good system, that is the perfect time to scale it and work smart.
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:13:38 AM

Improve skills we already have. Thats easiest way to make more money. Fill your free time by learning something new, about business opportunities. Watch opportunity, will help you get more than you think.
I think the best way is long term investment. You need good information for this strategy, you can just simply buy a bitcoin and keep holding them for a long time , by just doing that you can gain more money.

Quality of the posts really counts a lot. If you good knowledge and impressive writing skills, nothing can stop you from joining signature campaigns. It does not matter much that you are newbie but if doing an awesome job; soon you will be a member of signature campaigns.
TropicalDog

Activity: 300
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:17:14 AM

I suggest you should learn first before trying to make money. After gaining enough knowledge, it should be easier for you to earn money
bangjoe

Activity: 1400
Merit: 674

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 11:23:58 AM

Quality of the posts really counts a lot. If you good knowledge and impressive writing skills, nothing can stop you from joining signature campaigns. It does not matter much that you are newbie but if doing an awesome job; soon you will be a member of signature campaigns.

I always post by pouring all my thoughts, so do not always write with short sentences, so far no obstacles in following the campaign, better write 5-7 comments with a good sentence than write 10 or more but only short post and impressed spam. Many ways to earn money from bitcoin, we just need to try more ethically from the application of the knowledge we learn.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:00:29 PM

It is alright if you made a lot of mistakes because that is an indication that you are trying hard to do trading and to earn money in trading and because of it you can learn different lesson from your mistake and you don't need to worry for those mistakes because those are part of the game and you need to treat those mistakes as a lesson and don't make it as a big deal.
Mistakes are meant to be treated like lessons rater regrets. Those who do so ultimately win the race. Same is the case with trading and money making. People do try new ways and usually shortcuts to make large capital and often end in loss. This is nothing new because all this is part of human nature.
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:03:42 PM

Mistakes are meant to be treated like lessons rater regrets. Those who do so ultimately win the race. Same is the case with trading and money making. People do try new ways and usually shortcuts to make large capital and often end in loss. This is nothing new because all this is part of human nature.

If you will never fail then you will never learn anything new and as a investor you should not have fear of failure as its bound to happen if you are new to something but you should learn from your mistakes and make sure that you don't repeat the same mistake again in future.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: