Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:20:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make more money?  (Read 85378 times)
janedt

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:21:23 AM

There are many options to make more money, you can choose it according to your own skills and desires. the most important thing for you to make a lot of money is you have to be a hard worker, by being hard working you can surely make more money.

Hard working is a must for make more money on your job or your business and also you must creative or make a new thing that antimainstream. It could sell more and people love a new thing nowdays. Actually there are many ways to make more money, even focus on your main job is also good, to get promoted.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:40:27 AM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?

If you are beginner you can make money holding your coins.
For expert, you can trade altcoins buy low price coins and sell them when the value increases like FX.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
heraldlazaro25

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:50:24 AM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
First, in order for you to make more money, you need to invest. Invest in bitcoin and manage it well then you can make more money. As well as for some business you want that you know will succeed. There are many ways on how to make more money. Just be consistent and patient on what you are doing and you will be rewarded in the future.

MrJacobus

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 01:04:24 PM

To make money you need to have money to invest then believe and have patience that it will go high and than sell when you need it.
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:00:58 PM

If you want to succeed in trading, take the risk. To make your business bigger, you need to manage it properly, be a wise man, you need to be smart to think what is the best and right thing to do that can help your business grow.

However, we can still make money without any investment like here in this forum, we all know that we could earn money by joining in any signature campaign here. By means of posting in any thread you will receive a wage.
Difftic

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:20:10 PM

First of all we have to know what bitcoin will do then we can answer the questions differently and see if we're in a campaign someday maybe and it's known for long-term bitcoin like mining but I do not know how to do this thing right now because im still learning about bitcoin.
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:23:48 PM

There are many options to make more money, you can choose it according to your own skills and desires. the most important thing for you to make a lot of money is you have to be a hard worker, by being hard working you can surely make more money.

Hard working is a must for make more money on your job or your business and also you must creative or make a new thing that antimainstream. It could sell more and people love a new thing nowdays. Actually there are many ways to make more money, even focus on your main job is also good, to get promoted.
- Well, hard work is necessary but I think creativity and a job that fit with our own capacity are the things that help us make more money, this is a sure thing. In addition, we also need a little luck because I see many people who are very good and have the ability to work very well but they have no luck and their lives are just failures and failures, they can not make more money. And we need one more skill, that is management and spend reasonably, we only make money and do not manage the money we earn, we can not make more money

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
mickeybuddy27

Activity: 429
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:46:06 PM

- Well, hard work is necessary but I think creativity and a job that fit with our own capacity are the things that help us make more money, this is a sure thing. In addition, we also need a little luck because I see many people who are very good and have the ability to work very well but they have no luck and their lives are just failures and failures, they can not make more money. And we need one more skill, that is management and spend reasonably, we only make money and do not manage the money we earn, we can not make more money

Hardwork and patience is needed when earning money since we can make more money when we have a stable job and have extra income. It also needs time for it to grow. It depends on what strategy we have to use in order to gain profit from the amount we have as well. We can make more money through trading and investing but it will take risk for it, or joining any bounties where do not need to invest but collect tokens that can sell to earn bitcoin. It is good to have skill and knowledge to analyse things when trading.

CoffeeForMe

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:25:04 PM

First thing come on mind , how to make more money . First set a goal then after that focus your mind to your goal and pursue to achieve it . I mean give your full time to bitcoin and after you earn money or bitcoin . Invest and Invest then repeat again from the top set a goal and pursue to achieve it then invest to earn more money .
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:06:21 PM

You can maximize potential is in you. Don't let every second of your life be wasted, though profits are not always about money. Trading is the best way to make more money (for me). Because in it a risk that must be own responsibility, in contrast being an employee whose lifetime has been bought by the boss. In bitcoin trading we can set profit targets to be achieved for example every month, keep learning and reviewing every transaction is the best way to become a successful trader.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:53:17 PM

There's a lot of ways to multiply your money just like investment , business and trading. Totally it depends on you which one you preferred, the most important thing is that you will have  profit from what way you have chosen and make sure that you are happy of what you are doing right now. Bitcoin could be a right investment for us, we can rely on this and have a big assurance that we can make big profit from here.
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:55:26 PM

There's a lot of ways to multiply your money just like investment , business and trading. Totally it depends on you which one you preferred, the most important thing is that you will have  profit from what way you have chosen and make sure that you are happy of what you are doing right now. Bitcoin could be a right investment for us, we can rely on this and have a big assurance that we can make big profit from here.

Easy to say but really hard to find to where it could be invested.
I recently saw a lot of coins that are scam but I am really targeting the ICO's because of the fast jump of its price. Doubling it is easy that way and not so expensive. I guess I need a lot more reading about it,.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:13:19 PM

Work formally is the best thing and we can do to make more money, if we have spare time of course we can use for extra income for example by teaching,  or become tour guide.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Alphagog

Activity: 316
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:56:48 PM

To make money you need to have money to invest then believe and have patience that it will go high and than sell when you need it.
Indeed if you really want to get rich with digital currencies, you need to be patient with your investments. Bitcoins are really good for those who want to be rich in near years. Bitcoins are never ever going to fail your expectations. Try to work with bitcoins as much as possible to be rich in short time.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:21:41 AM

Indeed if you really want to get rich with digital currencies, you need to be patient with your investments. Bitcoins are really good for those who want to be rich in near years. Bitcoins are never ever going to fail your expectations. Try to work with bitcoins as much as possible to be rich in short time.
Have a lot of patience and you will succeed in bitcoin. I always remember that when i am trying to sell my bitcoins and harvest my profits. But i always tell myself the importance of patience and we can see it to the people who done it right and hold bitcoin for a lot of years and we all know that they are now rich and enjoying the life.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:44:16 AM

I suggest you should learn first before trying to make money. After gaining enough knowledge, it should be easier for you to earn money
There are different ways,  infact lots of ways we can make money through bitcoin. I don’t know why people are only running into signature campaign and are too blind to see other opportunities around. I don’t  even have interest in signature campaign, I work for bitcoin and I think that’s the best decision I ever made.
You are not interested in signature campaigns but you are using signatures in your account, LOL.
the easiest way is a signature campaign, you only need to post a few times a day during the signature campaign project that you are promoting running and there is no risk.
Yes there is no risk in signature campaign and it is profitable but sometimes it become worthless because of the bounty campaigns that turns into scam that's​ why we need to have an analysis in the certain campaign so that we are satisfied to the result of it.
It is good to see the awareness of the people about the signature campaign now for sure it is out of risk you don’t need to have proper skills being in bitcoin signature campaign you need to have some knowledge only the other good source of making money is to invest in bitcoin for this you need to have some money that you will invest in bitcoin and the patience and the determination so good luck for your money of the future.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Pleione527

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:58:47 AM

Everything I earn from bitcoin went to my savings then after a year I am planninv to put up a small business something that I know I interested off and I can manage. Making more money out of bitcoin is something we must study very well so that we can make our money growing.
mel0924

Activity: 294
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:06:09 AM

For me the things to consider in order to be successful in trading is that you have to study first trading, learn the things on how to create earnings when trading and most of all try to be a part of the group on trading in order to learn their techniques and ways to earn. In that case you can earn more bitcoins.

▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄████████▄
          ▄██████████████▄
        ▄██████████████████▄
      ▄████████▀  ██████████▄
    ▄████████▀    ▄███████████
   ████████▀    ▄██████████████
 ▄███████▀    ▄████▀  ██████████
▄██████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████████
████████  ▄████▀    ▄█████████████
█████████████▀    ▄████▀  ████████
 ██████████▀    ▄████▀    ▄██████▀
  ██████████  ▄████▀    ▄███████▀
   ██████████████▀    ▄████████
    ███████████▀    ▄████████▀
     ▀██████████  ▄████████▀
      ▀██████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀████████▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀
EQUAL

██
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █
██
SELF DEFLATIONARY CRYPTOCURRENCY

█
  ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
█ ██
  ██
   █

▄█████▄
 █         █████████   ▄
 ██▄      ████████████▀
 ████▄▄  ▄█████████████▀
 ▄▀███████████████████
 ▀████████████████████
   ██████████████████
 ▀▄ █████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████▀
    ▄███████████▀
▄▄███████████▀▀

▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
██████▀▀▄███▄▀▀██████
█████  ▀     ▀  █████
████             ████
████   ██   ██   ████
████   ▄     ▄   ████
█████▄  ▀███▀  ▄█████
█████████████████████
█████████████▀███████
 ████████████▄ ▀█████
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███
                   ▀█

▄▄
                  ▄▄████
              ▄▄████████
          ▄▄███████▀████
      ▄▄█████████▀ █████
  ▄▄███████████▀ ▄██████
█████████████▀  ████████
   ▀▀██████▀  ▄█████████
       ▀▀▀  ▄███████████
           ▄████████████
           █████████████
           ████▀  ▀▀████
           ██▀       ▀██
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:15:08 AM

We can make money coming from faucet,joining some open campaign,mining,trading and gambling also,me i do this everyday,i also check games and round here to have more earnings,i want to be a millionaire thats why i will give my best and do harkwork here for my future
Aprijhunot

Activity: 26

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:47:47 AM

the first one should not spend money on what is not really needed. the second is the smart investment plan. the third is your job and your source of income. the fourth is confident with the income you are trying to develop.
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: