Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:35:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make more money?  (Read 85380 times)
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:03:42 AM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?

Spending much more time on your business is the key of success. Not only trading, but also if you are engineer or somebody else, you have to work on your business hard. Then money comes days, months or years later. People need to work hard and focus on what they are looking for. In additon don't forget to do it willingly.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Khristian

Activity: 174
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:19:11 AM

how can make more money easy finish ur study look for a job that big salary save and make us a business that will improve. There are many ways for you to have a lot of money. It's good for you to handle money knowing that you're doing your business maybe it's easy to earn money.for me i have no any business thats why its so hard to earn  some money so i try bitcoin to earn some money
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:42:21 PM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?

Spending much more time on your business is the key of success. Not only trading, but also if you are engineer or somebody else, you have to work on your business hard. Then money comes days, months or years later. People need to work hard and focus on what they are looking for. In additon don't forget to do it willingly.

I totally agree - even Michael Jorda, Lebron James, Floyd Mayweather, and other superstars are still practicing and honing their skills how much more the people who are just ordinary players or in our case, how much more if we are just a simple and ordinary trader? Practice makes perfect and it does not mean that there is an end to practice to becoming perfect because it needs to have a regular practice to perfection.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:58:39 PM

You must looking for good investment, next read all about it and e.g. how long you must wait for get profit

The most important is watching and studying about all coins
mriansa

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:31:26 PM

for now trading is the business with the biggest advantage for me, by following the campaign in this forum increase my income, if offline business is very difficult and difficult to compete in the old traders.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:38:25 PM

Aside from joining signature campaign and social medias,  you can try also in trading and gambling. And if you have skills and capabilities of handling signature campaign, then make an offer as camp manager. A lot of ways for you to multiply your bitcoins but totally needs effort.
Orsenise

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:25:37 PM

I'd say to look into ALT if you already haven't. BTC is great, but with Altcoins you have a much higher chance of getting a descent return.. as the ETH and BTC markets are maturing and their value is increasing less steadily that other alts (which have more potential and room to grow) that's personally my best suggestion on how to earn a descent and additional profit
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:42:56 PM

By utilizing all our abilities, if we have certain skills then tell everyone via social media so that anyone is interested to use our services, and the most important point is patience, because with patience then we can get more money.
saschafx

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:02:41 PM

You have to be diligent difficult operate, willpower and perseverance, the most essential revolutionary and target on locations that you want to achieveif I draw that enterprise diligent prayer multiply
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:08:12 PM

If we like to make more money we have to find a many job for making a money and then we have to discipline ourselves if we are in job to make yourself promoted.
making more money coming from a day job will be not a good option much preferred to find investment or businesses that will make you a tons
of money since a paying job will limit you to grab a big money so better to find better ways and if you can find more time to this forum you will
be able to be guided by those who made a big success from their investment.
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:09:43 PM

Just find a good project that is paid with bitcoin so you can easily earn a really big salary while increasing your wallet when the coin will have pumps.
8Habits

Activity: 756
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:31:04 AM

If we like to make more money we have to find a many job for making a money and then we have to discipline ourselves if we are in job to make yourself promoted.
making more money coming from a day job will be not a good option much preferred to find investment or businesses that will make you a tons
of money since a paying job will limit you to grab a big money so better to find better ways and if you can find more time to this forum you will
be able to be guided by those who made a big success from their investment.

I could not agree more with you mate. Having a business and some investment is the best option and offers more financial security than day jobs. I am now nurturing my business and hopefully will have some big investment in the coming months. My goal is to have multiple stream of income and make it as passive income as possible.
zhea

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:39:23 AM

To be successful in whatever endeavor we may take in life i think we have to make use of our skills, our talents for us to succeed and earn money out of it. Aside from the job we have lets find another way, another source of income using our skills.
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:16:09 AM

To be successful in whatever endeavor we may take in life i think we have to make use of our skills, our talents for us to succeed and earn money out of it. Aside from the job we have lets find another way, another source of income using our skills.

And that another source of income can either be a passive or an active income. I suggest that you do active income at first while trying to learn about the economy and the society that you're living at. The economy differs in every place, and the people have a different attitude about certain things at certain places. A side line is alright. You can tutor students. The pay rate is well in my country, I don't know in your place. In first world countries, the people that do not have a professional day job have to take multiple jobs in order to pay bills. That's not the case in third world countries. With just one job, you're alright here unless you have a big family and you have to feed all of them. The ones that are able to survive that type of expense are those that work abroad or those that work with a paid overtime, basically people burning out themselves to death and still live pay check to pay check.

In passive income, that's only for the people who have the time to do research about the investment that they are about to do and have the time to keep an eye on it.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Altas

Activity: 366
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 11:19:04 AM

Money making is something a hard task, but the same is possible with the users self involvement and moving forward following the plans made to reach a targeted goal. When it comes to bitcoin, the opportunities available is big and acquiring knowledge helps in doing the same with ease.
Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:45:04 PM

Well, you just have to look for a good business to invest in. You must consider a lot of factors like security and reliability. Also, you need to divide all your profits, that way if a part of it fails, at least you have other parts of your profits.
Lol… I was thinking the same thing. This guy must have a plan, so anyone that wants to approach him should be careful, the world is a dangerous place only if you’re not careful. And the last thing I will do is meet up real life with someone I met online, cause you don’t what they can do or who they truly are– I’ve heard many stories of people meeting up with criminals.
Foromany

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:38:23 AM

You can trade off-line! The real trade performs out in the actual world rather than virtual entire world. What I indicate with this is, you can satisfy particular person to person and decide price of your very own cash which is lucrative to each of you. There is not going to be any payment for this as you can send out them nearly free wallet to wallet. Creating a good community like this you can obtain a lot more individuals and get bitcoin at less costly costs! When you purchase some thing at less expensive costs like bitcoin you can always promote them later on on at larger costs. I am in India currently and experiencing the royalty of currently being excellent trader. I also introduce two people's who want to purchase/offer their bitcoins and I consider really small fee from each of them to make large bitcoins little bit by little bit. I enjoy doing this with my pals also. I am earning much more funds like this way and you can consider this to. :-)
Finestream

Activity: 3010
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:12:10 AM

By investing in BTC and keep it untill its price touches the sky and then trade it in this way we can make more money.
That's easier said than done mate, we all want money and we know investing is the way but there is no such investment that guarantee profit, we need to take the risk and be hopeful we will be profitable even how good the investment is. We know bitcoin is very popular now and when it's getting more popular the value will rise, and with that we are hoping the success will continue to we can reach our profit target, however keep in mind the bad side as well so only limit your investment and learn to diversify.

Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:17:12 AM

You just need to study about trading and learn from it. After that you can make more money.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
KingKrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:20:11 AM

Daytrading on crypto I think it's the best way to make money, but also a great way to lose them. You could also invest in Facebook, Google and other things, but it's much more slower, you'd better invest in crypto for long term
Pages: « 1 ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 [85] 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: