Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 05:36:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make more money?  (Read 85378 times)
farida_y323

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 07:01:39 PM

many kinds of way to make money. by youtube marketing, bye facebook marketing, by Twitter marketing we can make more money. last of all by hard working we make more money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 02:43:40 AM

You can make more money by working, you will not be able to make money without doing work. Unless you invest, if you invest you can still make money without having to do the job. If you are already working and still need more money, then you can invest in bitcoin, in bitcoin you can make more money in the long time.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:31:38 AM

You can make more money by working, you will not be able to make money without doing work. Unless you invest, if you invest you can still make money without having to do the job. If you are already working and still need more money, then you can invest in bitcoin, in bitcoin you can make more money in the long time.

Making money is never easy and you surely need to put efforts and work hard for it but if you invest money in bitcoins then you can make more money in quick time as the price of bitcoin keeps on increasing so if you invest in it and wait for next couple of years then you may even double your investments which may not be possible with any other investments.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:39:31 AM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?
Try to learn techniques in trading. Do a research about it or ask a friend that is wise in trading different types of coins. We can make more money by joining signature campaign here in the forum, joining some airdrops and do translations that can make more money.
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 03:59:41 AM

i would say you would need a guts and pation. cause investing means puting a risk on some what you believe on so you need a guts to do so.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 04:19:33 AM

Yes I agree but there are some other ways even how much a signature campaign will pay you but if we look at the trading activities and some other mining. These are also profitable if we have extra money we should invest in different crypto currencies and in the present time many people become very rich because of this.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:38:33 PM

Yes I agree but there are some other ways even how much a signature campaign will pay you but if we look at the trading activities and some other mining. These are also profitable if we have extra money we should invest in different crypto currencies and in the present time many people become very rich because of this.

Mining may not be profitable for everyone as it requires capital for buying mining equipment and if electricity cost is higher then it won't be an profitable move to make so for those people it would be good to start earning from signature campaign and later on invest those bitcoins in different altcoins and start trading which will help them in growing their coins in long term.
spreewel

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 11:51:23 PM

Good way of making money for me is to be part of community and see new good projects for mining, some that will bring you value in future. For example I am keen on LUX and mining it with my 2 x 1080 instead of mining ZEC which will give me case daily but I hope LUX to have good value if hit exchanges.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:04:04 AM

The most appropriate answer is investment, because with the investment then we can make more money than we saving in the bank, currently many investment options and I think the best is bitcoin.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
BTCeminjas

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 03:15:48 AM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
You main trading is by exchanging by the other hand, investing is the best way to make more money you have by earning and gaining of it.
Beside from that you need to hard work from your official job. Having a big capital to invest the money you here in btc and gained.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:00:02 AM

Aside from joining signature campaign and social medias,  you can try also in trading and gambling. And if you have skills and capabilities of handling signature campaign, then make an offer as camp manager. A lot of ways for you to multiply your bitcoins but totally needs effort.
Sure, quite a few number of people have gambled and they have been very lucky. However, centering your income on luck is just not the right way and a whole lot of people make this mistake a lot.

There are so many things you can try than gambling which will give you something very good and when you feel you already have enough you can play around with and not get bothered while you lose some of it, then you can gamble if you like.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
asakurayoh26

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:02:20 AM

I think we can make more money if we invest. First you have to learn the proper way of investing, don't invest if you are not sure about the company you will be invested. Second, be patient and be positive. There's a lot of way we can make money. Just work hard and make things possible.
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:24:28 AM

If you mean a business like localbitcoins, you can start by being available 24/7 with a decent cash flow. You need a good location, or be able to get to your clients fast and the clients will come.
If you mean trading on exchanges, you just need 2 things.
1. Some common knowledge that will allow you to profit from trading. Not all traders are good at it, some are earning a fraction of what they could.
2. Money to begin with. If you want to start trading with less than 1 BTC, it will take months before you have enough capital to really profit.

I also want to make an instant money to pay my tuition fees, help my parents and siblings, buy a good and decent shirt for us.

I guess, i can earn more by doing a lot of online jobs, be a good trader and invest more.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
bitalive

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:33:30 AM

There are 3 ways to make money, I mean real money, they are:

1. investment
2. hard work on your investment
3. re-invest

yes, I am not kidding, the only way to make money is an investment. a good investment is your security for life. you can invest in any sector, whichever you like and understand. if you are good with cryptos, I would suggest you get some coins, join some ICO's.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 05:38:25 AM

I think we can make more money if we invest. First you have to learn the proper way of investing, don't invest if you are not sure about the company you will be invested. Second, be patient and be positive. There's a lot of way we can make money. Just work hard and make things possible.
I really believe that there are lot of opportunities from bitcoin where we can earn more and double our money.We only have to be knowledgeable and resourceful on bitcoin.We have bounty campaigns wherein we can consider it a good start to earn bitcoin.And if we have some gains already,we will try investing and trading.This might be risky but the results will be worth wait if you know the nature of investing and trading and have studied it wisely.
krism

Activity: 30

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:47:32 AM

We can make more money by getting a job which is fit from your skills,and invest your money in good hand and secure,you should have a knowledge to enter the campaigns so we consider this as a good start in bitcoin.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:30:34 AM

Money making is something a hard task, but the same is possible with the users self involvement and moving forward following the plans made to reach a targeted goal. When it comes to bitcoin, the opportunities available is big and acquiring knowledge helps in doing the same with ease.
Money making is really not hard as some people always place it. Firstly, information is key and you just have to get to work to find that information and while at that, try your hands on things you know you can thrive well and work more at it to get better.

So many people gamble their way through life, doing trial and error until they end up wasting a huge number of time. Be focused, have a plan, know what you want to do, lay out how you want to achieve that with utmost success and act.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 12:55:53 PM

There are many things to know when you want to become successful in life. If you want to become successful in trade, you must acquire certain skills and knowledge that are related into trading that will help you. If you want to make your business bigger, I suggest be optimistic, be passionate and be productive.
How can we make more money? Invest time, money and effort with what you are doing and make sure you are gaining profit with what you are doing so that you can make more money. Smiley

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:14:06 PM

I think knowledge and experience thing to do succeed in trading those two your big foundation, to make your business bigger prepare a complete business plan for the whole years make sure maintain a consistent profit, to make more money target other markets or offer your business as a franchise.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 01:27:41 PM

There are many categories to do succeed in trade, can we make many buy/sell. Blogging also can’t serve as useful platform from which you can earn money online and others it depends your knowledge at strategy and learn the techniques. Make more money is so hard your need to double your income if you want to make a money work harder and have fun
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: