Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:49:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make more money?  (Read 85377 times)
bitcoinvamp

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:58:54 PM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?

I think all you need to succeed in life and in business is to have knowledge about the type of business you are starting and second you should be focused on every little detail and mainly you should be strong to take risks in business .
Telling about my personal habit i have my dreams or what i want to achieve in life written on a piece of paper and pasted in front of my wardrobe and looks at it everyday, this keeps me motivated and is really helpful. maybe this could help a little.My regards.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
girl

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:10:53 PM

If you really want to earn more money I think you can think of having investments more. Most likely it has the bigger percentage of getting a decent profit but it's risky because bad things can be happened on your investment.
BrendaGee

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:12:17 PM

The question is a bit subjective. There are different ways to make money, and in all of them your dedication, what you are producing and the market conditions, are the factors that will define whether you will make a lot of money or not. If you choose trading, there are several markets, like Bitcoin market, altcoins market, forex market, among others... you need to identify which market has the most potential and how you would be able to adapt to it.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:13:25 PM

By trading with other people or just wait for the bitcoin value to rise. The best thing to do is probably gambling but that will take a huge risk because it is a 50% chance you will make money and lose money so you have to be careful.

Trading is a very good way to earn profits provided you know about the various techniques and technical of reading charts so that it can help you buying and selling at the right time.  This will help you make some quick gains and you will be making money even on the drops in prices.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:10:35 PM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?

I think all you need to succeed in life and in business is to have knowledge about the type of business you are starting and second you should be focused on every little detail and mainly you should be strong to take risks in business .
Telling about my personal habit i have my dreams or what i want to achieve in life written on a piece of paper and pasted in front of my wardrobe and looks at it everyday, this keeps me motivated and is really helpful. maybe this could help a little.My regards.

On the other hand, once you have flatlined in your achievements or once there are no more new achievements going on in your life, you will be sort of pressured because you are constantly reminding yourself of your past achievements. Sometimes it takes a long time before you get and new achievement. It is motivating but in the long run it's more pressuring rather motivating.

I think you make more money through building another source of income aside from bitcoin like making business (computer shops, store, etc). But remeber that if you can't manage your time properly then your dream of making more money will not come true. Time is important in building a business. Make your time productive for you to make more money . The key to success is to focus on your goal, work hard, be motivated and don't let failure bring you down.

The technique is to not create more than what you can handle. At first, let's say you have a signature campaign. In the long run you will be able to finish the task required in a shorter time and that becomes shorter and shorter as time goes by. Once you think you have more than enough time to do something else (e.g. trading) then do add that another source of income. It's like getting the hang of your current source of income first before adding another source of income so you can manage them pretty well.

catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:33:00 PM

I think the first rule is that, do not ignore improving the knowledge about the markets and trading. Try to read and learn more. To reach good profits, you have to know so much things about how to make better selections. And the effects of the luck can not be underestimated of course.

You are totally right. Knowledge is really powerful. If your knowledgeable on something that you do, then you will really make it plus a bit of luck and gut feeling as you mentioned. Smiley

It is good to see a person who care about improving the skills by learning. I see some people here who support wrong ideas like ''Trading needs no background.'' I think this is awful. Most of the people crying here are the people who have made the wrong investments by planning to earn money in a short time without knowledge.
OrangeII

Activity: 2044
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:00:29 PM

I think the first rule is that, do not ignore improving the knowledge about the markets and trading. Try to read and learn more. To reach good profits, you have to know so much things about how to make better selections. And the effects of the luck can not be underestimated of course.

You are totally right. Knowledge is really powerful. If your knowledgeable on something that you do, then you will really make it plus a bit of luck and gut feeling as you mentioned. Smiley

It is good to see a person who care about improving the skills by learning. I see some people here who support wrong ideas like ''Trading needs no background.'' I think this is awful. Most of the people crying here are the people who have made the wrong investments by planning to earn money in a short time without knowledge.
we can not blame it, because it is the natural desire of every individual. want to make a lot of money in a short time. well, anyone wants to get that thing. but, sometimes, they do it without thinking about the risks and without clear information. so it's certainly risky.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 06:12:40 PM

By adapting and realizing our skills in order to be efficient in a specific field of business or trading. There are countless opportunity in making money but not all is effective. There are many factors that might affect your success in earning money such as trends and your own skills related to your business ventures. You must consider your plans that will be more effective in your area and in your own skills and talents other wise you will have to consult experts or hire people to do the job for you which requires trust and validations.

catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:31:05 PM

we can not blame it, because it is the natural desire of every individual. want to make a lot of money in a short time. well, anyone wants to get that thing. but, sometimes, they do it without thinking about the risks and without clear information. so it's certainly risky.

Well, actually I blame the people who don't know how to improve theirselves. My point is that, for me, the necessity of all areas of the life is ''overcoming the theory and being practical.'' A person who has skipped level 1 always has a big probability of failure.

MCVXYZ

Activity: 630
Merit: 24

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:47:48 PM

By trading with other people or just wait for the bitcoin value to rise. The best thing to do is probably gambling but that will take a huge risk because it is a 50% chance you will make money and lose money so you have to be careful.

If you don't have enaugh money for btc mining,The only way to profit from mining is to mine alt coins such Ethereum and Litecoin using GPU rigs.
So The best thing is not gambling,because you will lose everything you have. the best thing is trading(to profit from Bitcoin is to buy and sell. There are two plays, the short play and the long play.Many people who owned bitcoins made a large profit last year simply by holding coins in their wallets. This is still the easiest way to invest in the cryptocurrency) and mining,because price of btc will rise up.Sometimes it takes a long time but it's a normal process in this sphere.

Andre#

Activity: 737
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:47:58 PM

Trading is a very good way to earn profits provided you know about the various techniques and technical of reading charts so that it can help you buying and selling at the right time.  This will help you make some quick gains and you will be making money even on the drops in prices.

Trading is not the easy way to make money, maybe you do not have any take loss recently, haha.
You need to have some experience and try lose in someday, it will help you understand the scary of this market, do not let just by small profits and make you think you are good trader Wink
Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:48:43 PM

Don't be afraid to risk, always look for a way to make your money roll and never put all eggs in one basket. I think this is the mindset of most rich people. Always try to be better everyday, read books and widen your knowledge, hone your skills and lastly never stop learning.

Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:13:16 PM

if I think it's invested in dibitcoin money, because if dibitcoin dinvestasi it we can get double the money that has been invested. because the bitcoin is best suited to multiply our money.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:18:45 AM

In order to make more money, we will have to invest even more money and that's how the world works. You need not invest only in one investment portfolio's  there are lots of investment opportunities out there and all we need to do is research and make the right choices.
Best advice it is. If you want to make more money then you have make your choices a little bigger. Reason is, for the bigger results you must have to make more investments in business. Don’t be panic, keep your confidence in your coin and start investing big. Plus like you said, try to divide your investments and invest them in some more portfolios. That will a good source.
Finestream

Activity: 2996
Merit: 604

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:45:08 AM

Don't be afraid to risk, always look for a way to make your money roll and never put all eggs in one basket. I think this is the mindset of most rich people. Always try to be better everyday, read books and widen your knowledge, hone your skills and lastly never stop learning.
Taking risk is the only way to make money money, most people are afraid of taking risk that's why instead of investing they just find a job and earn money through their salary. However, with this salary that we receive we will later realize that i's not enough to live a comfortable life and later we realize we need to risk, I believe it's necessary to realize it early so we can start investing when we are still young.

Chooroz

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:24:26 AM

We can make more money if we will wait until our rank will rank up, like me my rank as of now is jr member but i am waiting until my rank will be member so if i joined in campaign i can get more stakes that will be basis in dividing earned money in campaign, so in that way i can get more money, and we can make more money if will invest it and wait until its grow.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:50:02 AM

Taking risk is the only way to make money money, most people are afraid of taking risk that's why instead of investing they just find a job and earn money through their salary. However, with this salary that we receive we will later realize that i's not enough to live a comfortable life and later we realize we need to risk, I believe it's necessary to realize it early so we can start investing when we are still young.
You want to change your life, you need to try more risk, the risk can give more experience and after all, if you can keep calm and patient, results from trading do not make you are disappointed. It can helps you grow more in life.
Predator25

Activity: 354

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:04:17 PM

Study and learn.  The first step to be successful in trade and business.  Aside from that you need to do research and get some successful people as referrence and mimic their strategy.  It works for them there is a big possibility that it will work for you, but of course always make your decision according to your current status.

Get a job and add many side jobs.
Just a little advice for you. If you know many ways of eaening here in bitcoin its possible for you to earn more money here. Like mining,trading,signature campaigns and investing. You can easily earn here. Especially joining in a sognature campaign evwn if its too risky but when the campaign is successful the earning is to big.
DIMKAZDS

Activity: 704

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:09:22 PM

Bitcoin is a very good platform for making money because it provides various ways by which one can start making money on the go. This quality of bitcoin has made it more and more popular day by day. Firstly one can start making money by bitcoin mining. Then one can enroll in a signature campaign where one has to post regularly on relevant topics and then they are paid accordingly. One can also trade bitcoin to say start making money. One can lend bitcoin as a loan and cans make money on the return.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:11:03 PM

You want to change your life, you need to try more risk, the risk can give more experience and after all, if you can keep calm and patient, results from trading do not make you are disappointed. It can helps you grow more in life.
That's true, when you have the mentality to risk yourself you'll gain lot of experience. The experience can be of winning as well losing, very few gets the mind to accept everything. Such experience will help us grow gradually overcoming the barrier that are found along the path. With trading disappoints happen, because of our mistake and we need to learn and avoid such things further to grow.
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: