Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 08:59:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How can we make more money?  (Read 85376 times)
Capazoolo

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:12:52 PM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?
How can we make more money?

Easy way Keep hold , daily check price , when up more than normal sell , when down a lot buy , repeat it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ronafurw

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:22:51 PM

To be successful in business or in trading. We need to analyze every detail of what are the disadvantages and advantages the business we enter or the altcoins to buy. We still have to look through the question of good people when it comes to business or trading. We also need to analyze the strategies and spin-offs of your entourage business. And when we have learned that all is sure to be a huge income that will come to us and there is no loss. We also join ourselves with diligence and perseverance , that we will not be successful if it is not with it.

By this we will surely make good money in the future, That's true that we really need to make plan on every decision that we made because this is your hard earned money and you should be ready for what ever things may occur financially and emotionally because in this kind of market you will surely experience some losses and you have to move on and do better the next time you make decision.

I guess, you're right and I agree with you that we need to plan ahead every goal that we have so we will have a guide and we will also know what are the goal that we already achieved and not. So, we can do something to reach that goal that we are vying to achieve in the near future.
Having some solid plan in your mind is very much necessary for you to earn more money. There are so many ways with which you can earn a very good amount of money. It all depends on your financial status and more important on your skills. If you think you can make more money by investing your money in crypto currencies, then this is the best way to make a very good amount of money.
Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:27:14 PM

I make money with bitcoin now with the use of forum because in this forum there are lot of opportunity that waiting to all who wants to earn easily.

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:02:46 PM

In order to make more money, we will have to invest even more money and that's how the world works. You need not invest only in one investment portfolio's  there are lots of investment opportunities out there and all we need to do is research and make the right choices.
Best advice it is. If you want to make more money then you have make your choices a little bigger. Reason is, for the bigger results you must have to make more investments in business. Don’t be panic, keep your confidence in your coin and start investing big. Plus like you said, try to divide your investments and invest them in some more portfolios. That will a good source.
It is the reality if you will invest more in the bitcoin you will be able to have more bitcoin earning and the profit also it is the time for you to buy the max amount of the bitcoin and then invest for the long time so you will be able to enjoy the profit from it, I like the bitcoin and I am saving and investing, more over you can invest and trade in the bitcoin so your profit will be high. You will be able to earn through the signature campaign as well.
Ben-carson

Activity: 81

How you do anything is how you do everything..

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 07:06:00 PM

Be patient and learn the business. An hour spent during planning saves 10 hours in the execution. This is 1000% return on energy.

Be good, do good, make better.
enterprevic

Activity: 86

Healthpromag.com

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:10:26 PM

What are the things to do to succeed in trade? What are you doing to make your business bigger?

All you need to do is to have your plan in your head, you should draft your own investment plan and map out the execution plan in your head and then you can start executing the plan bit by bit, you can start by firstly buying coins and then holding for like 3 months, you should have made much profit from there, then you can start reading books on trading and opening a demo trading account to learn how to trade, then after that you can start trading, depending on how good you are then you can be making more than $50 daily.

abramovich

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:14:32 PM

Don't be afraid to risk, always look for a way to make your money roll and never put all eggs in one basket. I think this is the mindset of most rich people. Always try to be better everyday, read books and widen your knowledge, hone your skills and lastly never stop learning.
Taking risk is the only way to make money money, most people are afraid of taking risk that's why instead of investing they just find a job and earn money through their salary. However, with this salary that we receive we will later realize that i's not enough to live a comfortable life and later we realize we need to risk, I believe it's necessary to realize it early so we can start investing when we are still young.
You want to change your life, you need to try more risk, the risk can give more experience and after all, if you can keep calm and patient, results from trading do not make you are disappointed. It can helps you grow more in life.
if my advice yes better your money to invest in gold and bitcoin. because with the way of investing then your money will be doubled. but it's all a risk if you want your money to be a lot.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:40:12 PM

Be patient and learn the business. An hour spent during planning saves 10 hours in the execution. This is 1000% return on energy.

Planning is absolutely a good point, a lot of discussion here but this is the one on top "HARD WORK". Hard work is a great deal of effort but its worth it, cause its drives you to the road of success. Make sure that you enjoy this job, and you will enjoy it if you understand the principles of making a quick profit on your hard work.
Odora

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:01:14 PM

love what you do, the highest skill is instinct, when we have mastered the thing we love it automatically we will always be able to play it in any condition ..
Wa Da Fak

Activity: 98

Tell me paid campaign please

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:26:00 PM

You must study first all about crypto-currency before you try to invest your money and with regards to business you need to be focus and study how you will get more profits and where will be the good location of your business store goodluck.
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:18:06 PM

Honestly speaking, there are a lot of ways to make more money. The only problem is the time management. Because if you don't know how to manage your time, you cannot make more money. So, you need to start managing your time in order to make use of your vacant time and so on.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:44:43 PM

I think one of the most important ways to earn more is to expand business. you need to dominate the market with more than one job. It is important to deal with trade. When we look at the business system of the rich, they serve in many ways. then the money earned should be supported by various investments. there are many examples, such as real estate, stock market, btc, gold ...
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:34:58 PM

to me to make more money just find a job or build a business but first you need to study.  To succeed in trading  . to make your business bigger you need to have a cooperation to the other businessman or build other business on the other location.
Definitely, we need an income source in order to have an income but what kind of job should it be. There are thousands of ways or profession to earn money, some illegal other legal. Finding a job is not a very difficult task but finding a good job is hard. Field jobs never satisfy the worker in all respects. Therefore, I advise going into digital currencies and try out signature campaign. These can be really helpful and satisfying.
babarian

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 12:44:24 AM

which should be done in trading is a good market analysis, because it will keep you from big losses,
to make more money in trade of course with a large capital
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 02:52:24 AM

In my opinion .you can try to join campaign or bounties campaign to earn more coins. But it's not easy to earn that because you need to follow their rules.so be patient, we can earn a lot of it if you are smart and hardworking people.
Definitely yes, to join or participate any campaign is one of the best way to earn bitcoin. And like what you said it's not easy to earn bitcoin, because they need to follow the campaign manager rules to get their payment.

Easy way Keep hold , daily check price , when up more than normal sell , when down a lot buy , repeat it
That is trading right? but i think much better if you hold the coin ( like you said ) because trading is so very risky if you don't know how cryptocurrency work.  And much better you invest your time to gain more knowledge and learn.

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 03:14:24 AM

To make more money then we must have capital then we are investing, because now simple and easy way to earn money is putting money into investment, and investment of cryptocurrency is very promising.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:01:10 AM

There are many things through which we can make money like I make money from job and then I work as a part time through online jobs and from bitcoin forum as well beside all this I can make money through ad sense websites and by the trading of these crypto currencies as well.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 04:42:52 AM

There are many things through which we can make money like I make money from job and then I work as a part time through online jobs and from bitcoin forum as well beside all this I can make money through ad sense websites and by the trading of these crypto currencies as well.
yes off course there are various ways through which you can make money like by joining some signature campaign in bitcoin talk forum are writing some articles etc but if you want to make a big money in less time then you need to start business in bitcoin forum by investing some money in bitcoin forum then you can earn more money in less time.
tengek37

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:38:41 AM

Because this is a bitcoin forum discussion, so I think the way to add money is with bitcoin, it can be by way of investment or by trading or it could be with faucet but this way has been abandoned because of the little income, and takes a long time.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:51:01 AM

by work hardly and prays everyday, we can get money anymore.
Pages: « 1 ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 »
  Print  

Jump to: