Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:34:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to use Bitcoin trade in MT4?  (Read 16831 times)
traderMax (OP)

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 12:05:00 AM

Hi,

Can we trade in Bitcoin with the programs used for Forex systems? https://howtobuybitcoins.info For example, can I follow the MT4 program live on the exchange sites in these sites? Can I give trade orders to these sites using MT4?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 12:50:23 PM

You can use a MT4 platform, I used MT4 platform from simpleFx.com you can trade an altcoin too, they provide ETH.

I'm not familiar with that site and looks like that's just an exchange app.
An0nym0us

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 12:54:07 PM

I think btc-e.com exchange is also offering bitcoin trading on MT4 platform with 1:3 leverage
thebatletbet

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:56:27 PM

I think btc-e.com exchange is also offering bitcoin trading on MT4 platform with 1:3 leverage

btc-e is colaboration and use system in fxopen

is real bitcoin trading in metatrader 4

1 fxopen
2 justforex
3 my.myfxchoice.com
4 simplefx

if you want high leverage but much people bitcoiner not recomended you can try in instaforex
traderMax (OP)

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:04:08 PM

How do I integrate btc-e into the MT4 program? Can you explain a little bit?
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 07:47:48 PM

btc-e is colaboration and use system in fxopen

is real bitcoin trading in metatrader 4

1 fxopen
2 justforex
3 my.myfxchoice.com
4 simplefx

if you want high leverage but much people bitcoiner not recomended you can try in instaforex
Metatrade4 is one of the oldest trading platform and if bitcoin leverage or margin services providers' want to succeed in their business they  have to synchronize their system with metatrade4 platform. Though most bitcoin trading sites and others altcoins such as poloniex, peeve, yobit has a very nice technical indicators: Yet you cannot compared it to matatrade platform.
capoeira
Legendary

Activity: 2388
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 09:49:54 AM

The best Forex brokers who work with Bitcoin you can find here. All normal Forex brokers have MT4:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716530.0

Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:10:35 PM

Have you have ever used MT4 platform for any type of trading ? When you logging in using the credentials provided by your broker (here is btc-e) and when you are choosing their server link, you will be automatically integrating and getting all set to be ready for trading.

It is always advisable to use broker providing trading platform instead of using others. Because, I guess due to this reason, you are getting confusion on integrating problems.
Catmony

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 04:24:13 PM

Simplefx.com is the one that i have used before and they also support MT4 software which is quite easy to use and it also don't ask for any verification to deposit and withdraw bitcoin.
traderMax (OP)

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 10:43:00 PM

Have you have ever used MT4 platform for any type of trading ? When you logging in using the credentials provided by your broker (here is btc-e) and when you are choosing their server link, you will be automatically integrating and getting all set to be ready for trading.

It is always advisable to use broker providing trading platform instead of using others. Because, I guess due to this reason, you are getting confusion on integrating problems.

I have not use the MT4 platform yet. I will use as soon time.
Are there other trading sites that can integrate with MT4, other than BTC-e?
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 10:51:20 AM

I have not use the MT4 platform yet. I will use as soon time.
Are there other trading sites that can integrate with MT4, other than BTC-e?

like I said above, check this thread out: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=716530.0

sheld0n

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:39:46 PM

I have the same question. You list is nice but it does not show if the service provider is supporting MetaTrader. I used Metatrader for ForexTrading and I would like to use it for crypto trading (Bitcoin and altcoins) as well, but I could not find a service yet. I mainly trade on 1Broker and as far as I know it does not support any external trading tool  Undecided

The best Forex brokers who work with Bitcoin you can find here. All normal Forex brokers have MT4:
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2017, 03:41:47 PM

I have the same question. You list is nice but it does not show if the service provider is supporting MetaTrader. I used Metatrader for ForexTrading and I would like to use it for crypto trading (Bitcoin and altcoins) as well, but I could not find a service yet. I mainly trade on 1Broker and as far as I know it does not support any external trading tool  Undecided

there is not any Forex Broker which doesn't have MetaTrader.

JellyO

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 12:29:55 AM

As of right now all forex borkers have MetaTrader. I prefer MT4 though since its the platform I have the most experience in using.
capoeira
Legendary

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 03:53:46 AM

As of right now all forex borkers have MetaTrader. I prefer MT4 though since its the platform I have the most experience in using.

I have a problem understanding what you said, sorry. MT4 is MetaTrader; the fourth version. every broker has the fourth version. the fifths is not much used, because it has some restrictions

wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 01, 2017, 04:40:30 AM

Can we trade in Bitcoin with the programs used for Forex systems? https://howtobuybitcoins.info For example, can I follow the MT4 program live on the exchange sites in these sites? Can I give trade orders to these sites using MT4?
MT4 and MT5 are software trading platforms provided by MetaQuotes Software Corp. When your exchanges/brokers make a deal with them, you will be able to use those software for your trading based on accounts maintained with those exchanges/brokers.

I mean to say you cannot set up yourself anything for getting ready for trading in MT4. The connection (server) information along with account credential should be provided by your exchange.
BitZonk

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2017, 01:09:57 PM

MT4 can be used to trade only if the exchange offers it. MetaTrader requires special infrastructure and you cannot use it with any exchange you want. But there are few out there to choose from.
funcho

Activity: 153
Merit: 2

do your own research

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 05:52:37 PM

with the software

virtual dealer plugin Boston Technologies

you can manipulate mt4

beware guys Shocked

https://bit.ly/bittmex
zidanegold

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:36:25 PM

Step by step trade bitcoin on metatrader 4 or metatrader 5 platform:

• Open real account with Bitcoin Forex Broker
  • Download and instal Metatrader 4 software
  • Click “View” and then “Symbols” on the top navigation window, or simply press Ctrl + U on your computer. This shows the assets listed in the platform.
  • Click on the + sign beside ‘Crypto’

source : https://fxdailyreport.com/buy-sell-bitcoin-ethereum-trading-metatrader-forex-platforms/
enriqueiii

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:28:18 PM

Hi, so is not possible to code some crypto exchange API inside MetaTrader?

At least to receive the tick data in real time and use the indicators and strategies (not to trade in live)?

And what about adding historical price data for backtesting?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: