Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:59:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Experiment: Do You Think Its Possible To Grow My Faucet Earnings With Poloniex?  (Read 1315 times)
BTCWise (OP)

Activity: 267
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 12:36:39 PM

Hello guys, welcome and thank you for reading this thread on how to increase your faucet earnings with Poloniex.

Poloniex is an exchange website where you can exchange your Bitcoins for other types of crypto-currencies. Currently I am collecting from seven different faucets and transferring all my earnings to Poloniex. The crypto-currencies I am collecting include Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin and Curecoin. Once the coins are in my Poloniex account I then proceed with placing sell orders in order to get more Bitcoins from my Dogecoin, Litecoin and Curecoin.

You will notice some deposits I’ve received over the past week. These are all faucet earnings which are the whole point of this experiment. I want to see if I can grow my faucet earnings without buying any Bitcoins to trade on Poloniex.

Poloniex Deposit History:

Some of the faucets I have been collecting from include http://moonbit.co.in/?ref=2dce0f1f4aa0, http://moondoge.co.in/?ref=d7b224ea85c8, and http://moonliteco.in/?ref=bea4e2e099dc. What I enjoy about these three faucets is the fact that you don’t have to claim every five minutes. If you click on more info under claim amount you will then be able to see their current claim rates. I prefer to claim every five minutes because you get more as appose to letting it build up.

Moon Bitcoin Faucet Earnings:
Moon Dogecoin Faucet Earnings:
Moon Litecoin Faucet Earnings:

I am also using http://www.paidbooks.com/?ref=168567 which is a faucet that pays you 90 Satoshi every five minutes for reading books. So far I have managed to get two payouts from this site. As you can see the last payout was for 0.00019620 Satoshi. Payout from this faucet goes directly to my Eobot Cloud Mining account.

Paidbooks Faucet Earnings:

I am mining Curecoin through my one year Cloud Folding contract on https://www.eobot.com/new.aspx?referid=537510 mainly because it’s quicker to get to the one Curecoin minimum payout amount. All Curecoin from Eobot will be transferred to Poloniex once I’ve reached the minimum payout amount. I will then exchange the Curecoin for Bitcoin when the price of Bitcoin is favorable.

Eobot Withdrawal History:

I intend on purchasing more Cloud Folding PPD with my 0.00019620 Satoshi I have earned from Paid Books once the price for Cloud Folding drops below 0.00004000 Satoshi. If the price drops then I will get more PPD.

What I enjoy about Eobot is the fact that you get 1 Dogecoin per day just for visiting the website and they also have a built in faucet. I get all my faucet claims in the form of Curecoin because I have Curecoin selected as the crypto-currency I want to mine on Eobot. A link to the site will be available in the description so be sure to check them out.

I am also collecting faucet earnings from a site called http://freebitco.in/?r=3322300, http://freedoge.co.in/?r=765906 and Dogefaucet. Freebitco.in dispenses free Satoshi after every hour while Dogefaucet dispenses free Satoshi after every two hours. I really like Dogefaucet because whatever Dogecoin you earn gets transferred immediately to your wallet. I transfer all Dogefaucet earnings directly to my Dogecoin wallet on Poloniex in order to save on any fees I might incur. Poloniex doesn’t charge any deposit fees so that is really great for me.

Freebitcoin Faucet Earnings:
Freedogecoin Faucet Earnings:

I intend on making one video every week to show my progress with this experiment. If you guys would like to contribute and speed up the process then please use my referral links when joining any of the sites I mentioned in this thread. I will get a small referral bonus which will contribute towards the success of this little experiment of mine so please join Wink

Donations are also welcome. All donations can be sent to the addresses provided in this thread. I am currently accepting only Bitcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin and Curecoin but if you want to contribute with any other crypto-currency then feel free to send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Bitcoin: 1CHsHpoStQxKJvDrBMGpXvXLwsjmy6pnqC
Litecoin: LM8RhT3RbnAkoU9denBKmc3pxusKNj7Dg1
Dogecoin: DNg1gUsNV2KxZ9UgBjktSuNyzChRZNMU9Z
Curecoin: BT61YurYWrrLd3xDi3khujakg5uqRYUcdB

Week 1 YouTube video now available: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFkRcc4CAvA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:02:46 PM

You really shouldn't put so much effort in to faucets, it's a waste of time and energy (not to mention you're probably losing money due to the electricity and internet you use to access them). Look for odd jobs and giveaways to rack up a few dollars worth of Bitcoin, and devote your time into researching altcoins you feel good about. If you do that you can grow a few bucks to numbers far greater than you could ever imagine working on the faucets (or you could lose all your money, just try not to let that happen).
BTCWise (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 08:58:17 PM

Hi jeffthebaker, thank you for your comment. I understand and agree with you, faucets can be a waste of time if you don't know which ones to use.

Currently the ones I use the most is the Moon faucets. I use these faucets because their earnings build up if I don't claim. I can claim once a week or once a day, it all depends on the amount of time I want to invest into this experiment. I also get a loyalty bonus. If I use these faucets at least once a day then my loyalty bonus increases by 1% per day. This means that within the next 100 days I will be claiming double the normal amount I'm currently claim.

Besides, this is an experiment and I know the risks involved. Its not my main source of income. I have plenty of other ways I'm making money online. I just enjoy doing this and I would really like to test and see how far I can take this experiment.

Thanks for your feedback.

PovertyByte

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:13:17 PM

This is clearly made with the hope that others will follow suit on your referral links. Not that it is a bad thing. I personally would like more info about a specific service before clicking the referral link so I searched moon bitcoin for now. I notice that the payout is very low if I collect every 5 minutes. Could you tell me more about how long it takes to reach the maximum claim amount?

I would rather not cycle a bunch of tabs to claim every 5 minutes but it isn't hard to go through a few tabs a few times a day. How high can he consecutive loyalty days bonus grow to?

Some people consider it a waste of time. I think that if BTC really does rise, these small amounts are worth far more than what we see right now
Alternative

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:31:20 PM

Yes it is possible to grow your earnings with Poloniex, but moreover it is possible for you to decrease them ! You better play dice than trying your luck on Poloniex, with such small amounts.
brokedummy
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:11:04 PM

the minimum trade amount is .0001 btc per trade and you will need a minimum of .01btc for making lending offers if you want to grow that way. Other than that why wouldn't it be possible?
BTCWise (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 08:09:15 AM

This is clearly made with the hope that others will follow suit on your referral links. Not that it is a bad thing. I personally would like more info about a specific service before clicking the referral link so I searched moon bitcoin for now. I notice that the payout is very low if I collect every 5 minutes. Could you tell me more about how long it takes to reach the maximum claim amount?

I would rather not cycle a bunch of tabs to claim every 5 minutes but it isn't hard to go through a few tabs a few times a day. How high can he consecutive loyalty days bonus grow to?

Some people consider it a waste of time. I think that if BTC really does rise, these small amounts are worth far more than what we see right now

Hi PovertyByte, thanks for your feedback. First, people can join the faucets with my ref links. This would really help me speed up the process of this experiment. Yes, the payouts for the Moon faucets are very low but if you collect at least once a day then you get quite a bit of coins from that one collection.

Your loyalty bonus will also increase if you collect at least once a day. It will go up by 1% every day so after 100 days of collecting from the faucets you will have a loyalty bonus of 100% which means every claim you make from that point will basically be double because it gets multiplied by 100% plus they give you a mystery bonus.

The mystery bonus fluctuates with every claim, the highest mystery bonus I managed to get was 89% which means my claim received my loyalty bonus plus the mystery bonus. These are the best faucets in my opinion because of the extra little perks you get when claiming.

Current Claim Rate Moon Bitcoin:
Current Claim Rate Moon Dogecoin:
Current Claim Rate Moon Litecoin:
Current Loyalty Bonus Moon Dogecoin:

BTCWise (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 08:23:06 AM

Yes it is possible to grow your earnings with Poloniex, but moreover it is possible for you to decrease them ! You better play dice than trying your luck on Poloniex, with such small amounts.

Thank you for your feedback Alternative. I think the fastest way to loose your hard earned altcoins would be through dice games. Unless you have a large sum of altcoins there's no way you will come out a victor when playing dice games. Faucets might be a waste of time to some but dice games are just cheat games that never ends well for the player, the house always wins.

In my honest opinion, I think this is the best way to learn how to trade your altcoins on any exchange. In stead of learning with your own money how altcoin exchanges work you can learn with faucet earnings. I'm new to the who altcoin exchanges and to be honest I'm enjoying it because I don't have to worry about loosing my own money. Besides I don't think I will loose my investments, it will remain in my buy/sell order book until the order gets filled.

Successful Trade on Poloniex:

BTCWise (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 08:32:06 AM

the minimum trade amount is .0001 btc per trade and you will need a minimum of .01btc for making lending offers if you want to grow that way. Other than that why wouldn't it be possible?

Thanks brokedummy, I'm not really looking to lend out my altcoins. I want to learn how to trade on Poloniex and I think this is the best way to learn. Besides the returns on lending aren't that good especially for small amounts. I have to wait for 2 days and all I get if I'm lucky is 0.015% of my investment. If I invested 0.01btc then after 2 days I would have made 0.0000015btc to me this is a bad investment. Thanks again for your feedback.

sotisoti

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 08:36:02 AM

It's ok as long as you think it's worth it. I used to collect btc from faucet but like others said, the payout was too small and eventually I just acquired bitcoins from exchange directly.

Bitrated user: sotisoti.
BTCWise (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 08:49:12 AM

It's ok as long as you think it's worth it.

Hi sotisoti, thanks for taking the time to read my thread and for your honest feedback. I do think its worth it. I might not get the monetary return I am hoping for but the learning and the experience will be worth it. I am all about learning new skills and if I can do that with the help of faucets then to me that's a bonus. I don't have to risk my own money on experiments, I'm risking small amounts I got from faucets.

I used to collect btc from faucet but like others said, the payout was too small and eventually I just acquired bitcoins from exchange directly.

I do own some bitcoin which I'm using on revshare websites. The returns are better than trading on Poloniex. This is an experiment and something I'm enjoying. Trading is not something I wish to get rich off, it's something I want to learn and get better at. Maybe someday I will be able to be a successful trader Wink

BTCWise (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 09:10:33 AM

I'm curious how much in BTC have you saved in total going thru all those faucets and services. You have been very busy, I bet you made enough to make you happy for all the labor done?

Hi INRI666, I decided to go a completely different direction with my little experiment. Instead of trading different altcoins I have decided to buy DNOTE and place my coins in a 20 year retirement savings plan as described in this article: http://cryptomoms.com/forum/general-discussion/9/could-i-retire-on-faucets/951

As for your question on how much I've made, just under $0.55 and no this does not justify the time spent collecting faucets which is why I'm looking for alternative to collecting free altcoins. I'm trying to boost my ranking here on the forum in order to get accepted in the signature campaigns. Do you have any experience with these campaigns?

BTCWise (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 10:53:34 AM

DNOTE? Tell me what you saw in it and why you're in for the long haul.

I like the fact that you can buy DNOTE and put it into a savings plan for 20 years at an annual interest rate of 12%
The price of the coin has also been performing well since the start of the new year.
The savings plan is what got me interested in it and the compounding effect of the interest earned on your initial investment. It might not be worth much in 20 years but the fact that they encourage people to save their DNOTE is a good thing for me.

smart contracts and anonymity

Could you please explain what you mean by this. Thanks

favdesu
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 05:12:45 PM

good luck man, sent you a pm with some more tips Smiley

Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:52:22 AM

so basically you collect bitcoin or altcoins from faucets using poloniex wallet and trade them maybe that was good because you not necessary to buy bitcoin using your own money but i'm curious how many bitcoin have you collected so far and the most important is it is worth it for your time and your efforts
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: