Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:27:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spamming in my threads - Uk_Guy  (Read 677 times)
TurbacoLiam (OP)

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 06:47:51 PM

Hello friends, here is the story

What happened:: Uk_Guy ordered some banners from me and I delivered him quickly within an hour. He said he loved them and even was using them on his site, asked some changes which I did free of cost. Now next day he comes to me and suddenly says that my work was horrily bad and he needs 100% refund and started posting bad about me like https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1748375.msg17518564#msg17518564 and https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1748158.msg17518864#msg17518864

Which obviously means he is hijacking my thread and spreading useless fud when I reported the post, nothing happened too Sad

Talking negative about me simply means he is reducing my work and hence scammed me indirectly.

Scammers Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=934053

Reference Link: https://i.imgur.com/CcKxAsG.png and https://i.imgur.com/zYuTj7h.png ( he loves my 2 logo he ordered )
Amount Scammed: Unlimited
Payment Method: BTC
Proof of Payment: none
PM/Chat Logs: asked some changes which I never agreed to do for free but I did. see - http://prntscr.com/dwfqpf
Additional Notes: Someone who orders something once delivered and is happy has no right to come next day and ask for a refund at all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
UK_Guy

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

UK Ebay & Paypal accounts for sale

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 09:51:46 PM

Show what you gave me for my $15

I was in shock and upset so I did not say anything at the time.

KEEP THE MONEY - I dont need it, but show the rubbish logos you made me for $15 which took you 2 mins.

I am just warning others of your rubbish work and bad customer service.

KEEP THE MONEY it seems you need it

How am I the scammer?Huh

You made me rubbish logos and took my money.
I can create better designs so I am now providing a logo design service.

If you cant handle that, then that is your problem.

Show your work that you made me and all will laugh at you!!!!

UK PAYPAL LIMITS LIFTING SERVICE https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5224111.msg53811103#msg53811103
SMS Service Rent Real UK Sim phone numbers for Verification prices from £1.50 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5164701.msg53811094#msg53811094
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:06:28 PM

From the evidence uploaded in the OP it does seem as if you were happy with the work at first.
What was it that caused your attitude towards him/his work to change?
Spreading FUD/Slander is not only questionable but also a dick move unless you have real reason. I'm not saying who's right and who's wrong but please clarify what made you change your mind about the service OP provided you with.
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2017, 10:23:47 PM

From the evidence uploaded in the OP it does seem as if you were happy with the work at first.
What was it that caused your attitude towards him/his work to change?
Spreading FUD/Slander is not only questionable but also a dick move unless you have real reason. I'm not saying who's right and who's wrong but please clarify what made you change your mind about the service OP provided you with.

Let me redirect you to this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1748375.msg17518564#msg17518564

in which UK_Guy seems to be the one being given shit work.

Told seller about my websites:
https://s24.postimg.org/fkqay2xqt/image.png

Wrong spelling - logo received within 2 mins
https://s29.postimg.org/q284bkrqv/image.png

Acknowledge typo error:
https://s27.postimg.org/vtuc2mftf/image.png

Wants to design my sites - no way after his/her poor efforts:
https://s30.postimg.org/tl2jvtbip/image.png

I had to do my own graphics to explain what I want = my time & money:
https://s23.postimg.org/vc955vi8b/image.png

More of my time wasted after I explained what I want:
https://s24.postimg.org/arrhsct91/image.png

After the poor quality & experiences I had with this seller, I quickly made up my own logos which cost me nothing which you can see on my sites

PLEASE DONT BOTHER WITH WITH THIS SELLER

The FreshenUP.com logo is most certainly not an original piece of work
Source: google image search results

as well as the second icon.

Source: google image search results

And it's evident that TurbacoLiam simply does not understand what their clients are requesting, and is unwilling to create actual legitimate products that don't rely on googling for a random icon and slapping on some font in PS that takes half a minute.

However, UK_Guy should have voiced his concerns when given the image initially instead of afterwards (though they may not have searched to see if it was original content or not immediately).

AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1348

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:30:20 PM

I agree. Based on the above it does seem like the work provided was poor and unprofessional.
Reason for Uk_Guy's delay to voice his concern could be because he only realised after a while that the logos weren't original and just generic. In that case then he does have a right to complain.
I guess now OP needs to explain himself...
TurbacoLiam (OP)

View Profile
January 16, 2017, 10:47:57 PM

All the icons I used were free to use and none has copyrights on that. Now the question is why he used my logo in his site if he was not loving them ? And actually its pretty scamming nature to use anything on your site while you don't own it, so how I am wrong here ?

And seriously you think anyone will design custom icons for a 0.01 if so please tell me I have a lot of work for them Smiley

Being unprofessional is something that a buyer should complain right up and NOT USE THEM ON HIS SITE.

Being non-original is wrong because I used the icons that are free to use and non copyighted by anyone.

And as such I can order something from a reputed designer and use it for a year and then when I am bored, I ask him that I don't like colours you used are very common, will he refund me ?
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 01:14:13 AM

I would say that Turbacoliam's work is a bit on the low side and not worth it. But I think Uk_guy is a shittier person really. From Turbacoliam's evidence, indeed UK_Guy liked the designs and used it on his site. If he did not like it, why send those messages? Then, in the end, posting that he was unsatisfied with it.

Also, out of fraustration, UK_Guy made his own logo design thread. Here, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1754273.0. Which he offers much more shittier work really. Then, who ever criticized his work he would just delete the comment as his thread is a self-moderated one.

I think in this situation, UK_Guy is an unprofessional person and deserves to get what's coming.
Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 01:22:10 AM

-snip-

Correct . A graphic designer should always send a unique design to his customer as one always expects to receive a unique logo or design for their service/project or whatever. This situation is little bit complicated as TurbacoLiam didn't mentioned about unique design and used non-copyrighted logo (as i checked - feel free to post if I missed something) and also Uk_Guy confirmed he was happy with results without checking it if the logo's already there or not.

Anyway IMO TurbacoLiam is at more fault here since he wasn't aware of the normal ethic that graphic designers follow that they should provide unique design to their customers.

*What one should do in this situation as I feel*

Since logos and designs were already somebody's work and it later came on that Uk_Guy was unsatisfied with the result then Uk_Guy should now not use it on for his service for which he asked OP to make banners and logos. But if if he still wants to use the logos and banners then TurbacoLiam should be compensated but not in full. I think in this case it should depend on Uk_guy whether he wants to or not or how much he wants to compensate for his work depending upon the work he put on more on modifying the logos and banners further.

I expect both parties to understand the situation and come up with something more suitable to resolve it than above if they have in mind. Smiley
TurbacoLiam (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 01:26:53 AM

-snip-

Correct . A graphic designer should always send a unique design to his customer as one always expects to receive a unique logo or design for their service/project or whatever. This situation is little bit complicated as TurbacoLiam didn't mentioned about unique design and used non-copyrighted logo (as i checked - feel free to post if I missed something) and also Uk_Guy confirmed he was happy with results without checking it if the logo's already there or not.

Anyway IMO TurbacoLiam is at more fault here since he wasn't aware of the normal ethic that graphic designers follow that they should provide unique design to their customers.

*What one should do in this situation as I feel*

Since logos and designs were already somebody's work and it later came on that Uk_Guy was unsatisfied with the result then Uk_Guy should now not use it on for his service for which he asked OP to make banners and logos. But if if he still wants to use the logos and banners then TurbacoLiam should be compensated but not in full. I think in this case it should depend on Uk_guy whether he wants to or not or how much he wants to compensate for his work depending upon the work he put on more on modifying the logos and banners further.

I expect both parties to understand the situation and come up with something more suitable to resolve it than above if they have in mind. Smiley

Actually if so, I am first of all sorry but really making a custom icon for 0.01 is impossible, not me ask anyone.
Then see this

So basically case closed, shall I lock it then ?
actmyname
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 2504

Spear the bees

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 01:34:18 AM

Actually if so, I am first of all sorry but really making a custom icon for 0.01 is impossible, not me ask anyone.
Then see this

Well, how hard is it really to make a minimalist plane logo? You might see some individuals competing in the Services section for 0.1 BTC, and although that's a larger amount, consider the added competition: the ev starts to go down.

And let's talk about it a little bit more: although 0.01 BTC is not a large sum of money, think about what you're asking for: $15. I consider that a significant sum of money - it's not much, but it's still significant. If you're offering work that is just a recolor of some free icons online + some text, then I don't think that's really a fair price.

Along with the fact that you misspelled the name and failed to do what the client told you (in relation to the cash one) it doesn't look that great. If you're able to do the work in <5 minutes and send it to them, then that's a problem. If we extrapolate, that's you essentially asking for over $300/hr for a low-end product.

Yes.

TurbacoLiam (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 01:44:12 AM

Then see this

Well, how hard is it really to make a minimalist plane logo? You might see some individuals competing in the Services section for 0.1 BTC, and although that's a larger amount, consider the added competition: the ev starts to go down.

And let's talk about it a little bit more: although 0.01 BTC is not a large sum of money, think about what you're asking for: $15. I consider that a significant sum of money - it's not much, but it's still significant. If you're offering work that is just a recolor of some free icons online + some text, then I don't think that's really a fair price.

Along with the fact that you misspelled the name and failed to do what the client told you (in relation to the cash one) it doesn't look that great. If you're able to do the work in <5 minutes and send it to them, then that's a problem. If we extrapolate, that's you essentially asking for over $300/hr for a low-end product.

Yes.

First thing, he loved the logo and even used it and being the image from google how does that change that fact ? And I guarantee he can use it since the image I used was a free icon.

Secondly I mis spelled and immediately corrected it, then he asked 5-6 more changes and I promptly did them, how am I wrong then ?

And you are no one to judge my work, since the client paid for it he should judge, which he did as " perfect"

any other explanation ? I know your history clearly says that you are arrogant and probably account farmer, so if that's the case ( which i hope is not ) then fine, I am locking it.
Avirunes
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 01:49:36 AM

Money doesn't matters everything . A service provider should also ensure that his customer should be happy with the service he provided that I am not watching in this case. However its upto you to close it and get a count of first unsatisfied customer of your service which obviously will show what kind of person you are or you can get in conversation with Uk_guy to how to deal this out so that you both guys are satisfied.
TurbacoLiam (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 01:52:40 AM

Money doesn't matters everything . A service provider should also ensure that his customer should be happy with the service he provided that I am not watching in this case. However its upto you to close it and get a count of first unsatisfied customer of your service which obviously will show what kind of person you are or you can get in conversation with Uk_guy to how to deal this out so that you both guys are satisfied.

Had he followed a gentle way I would happily do that, rather without even sending me message and waiting for me, he actually started posting bad about me. How the hell do a seller while sleeping know that suddenly the buyer got problems ?
Avirunes
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 02:00:28 AM

Had he followed a gentle way I would happily do that, rather without even sending me message and waiting for me, he actually started posting bad about me. How the hell do a seller while sleeping know that suddenly the buyer got problems ?

Is that something you are doing in retaliation? More importantly , is he wrong about what he said there? I guess you are correct that Uk_Guy should have contacted about some more further changes if he needed rather than posting in thread.

However its utpo you afterall if you want to end it here or not but this is not a case where someone bags a red tag IMO.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: