Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:40:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A bug in Blockchain wallets - cannot see my account  (Read 430 times)
ionicle (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:25:11 PM

Hello there, guys.

For some reason I'm having a problem logging in to my Blockchain wallet on their website. I haven't used my account for some time, and when I try to log in now, I am presented with this page:

http://cha-lou.com.au/wp-content/themes/screen1.png

I reckon it's an introductory page, designed to inform members, that have been away for some time, of the new design and features of our Blockchain wallets. All fine. However, when I click "Continue", I simply get redirected to the website homepage, and I have no way of getting back into my wallet.

http://cha-lou.com.au/wp-content/themes/screen2.png

If I click on "Wallet", I end up at the login page again. I log back in, and I get the dumbass intro page AGAIN, and no way to bypass/close it, and see my account, without having to click "Continue". Which sends me right back to square 1 - the homepage again.

This happens in both Chrome and Internet Explorer. Both browsers are fully updated and absolutely no other issues whatsoever with either of them.

How can I enter my account?

You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jhanzo

Activity: 798
Merit: 506

Thank satoshi

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 03:20:27 PM

Try contacting their support on https://support.blockchain.com/hc/en-us.  Works fine here using Firefox.

Edit:
Or try going to https://blockchain.info/wallet/#/transactions after you login and see if you can get past the introduction.

Trusted an exchange that climbed to the top 3 in just under 2 years with your money? you are fucking stupid.
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 03:43:14 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2017, 07:02:13 PM by mrjoy15

Yes! Better try to contact through there support.Be sure to let them know what error you receive when you try to log in.
I use the blockchain.info wallet service with their mobile app and from my part I can ensure you nothing any difficulty it shows no errors.It is highly recommended you bug could be on your browser.Why not try any mobile device to log in?
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 03:47:55 PM

Contacting there support maybe can be helped but do you tried already logging in using there mobile app?

I used blockchain for importing my other wallet address with their mobile app and it shows no errors.

If you have any mobile device I guess it will help you out there.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 04:18:24 PM

I think your problem is more related to your browser, try to clear your browser cache or use other browser to login.
I am having no any problem with their wallet right now, so this only seems to be on your side.
ionicle (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 04:26:21 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2017, 04:40:32 PM by ionicle

It's outlandishly idiotic, to be honest.

It's not the browser, because I tried this a month or so ago - with the same result. And I've done a couple cache & cookie clears since then - it's not the browser, it's this shitty-ass intro page ( I don't understand why I get it even after I click "Continue" the first time - it's like it's there to pester me every time I log in ). I can see the account in the background, I can see that I am actually logged in, but I cannot remove the intro page.

Trying to visit https://blockchain.info/wallet/#/transactions after being logged in redirects me to the login page. It's like clicking Continue logs me out automatically without even asking me.

I assume you guys use your wallets on a daily basis, so you're long past this intro page, and it doesn't bug out for you because of it.
neochiny

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

Crypto.games

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 05:09:57 PM

Yep. I've definitely seen that intro page about a month back. I don't remember having any trouble with it though.
How about clicking the 'arrow' or viewing till the fourth image and then clicking the continue/next/finish/or whatever button after? Maybe it's preventing you from closing the window until you actually view all the intro?

But this certainly doesn't explain why clicking the continue button would automatically log you out.
So, you're probably still left with contacting support. Sorry.

████  ███████  ███
██████████
███      ███████
███      ███████████
██████████████████
████████
███   ████  ███████████
███ ███████████████
█████████
█████████████████
███  ███████
██████████████
███        ████████
███████████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████▀▀     ███     ▀▀██████
████▀   ▄▄█████████▄▄   ▀████
████▄▄▄███▀  ▀█▀  ▀███▄▄▄████
██▀▀▀██▀      ▀      ▀██▀▀▀██
█▀  ▄██               ██▄  ▀█
█   ████▄▄         ▄▄████   █
█▄  ▀██▀             ▀██▀  ▄█
██▄▄▄██▄             ▄██▄▄▄██
████▀▀▀███▄ ▄█ █▄ ▄███▀▀▀████
████▄   ▀▀███▄█████▀▀   ▄████
███████▄     ███     ▄███████
███████████▄▄███▄▄███████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..PLAY NOW..
███  ███████  ████
██████████
███████      ███
███████████      ███
██████████████████
████████
███████████  ████   ███
███████████████ ███
█████████
█████████████████
███████  ███
██████████████
████████        ███
ionicle (OP)

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:32:34 PM

Oh, I tried clicking the arrows the first time I encountered this behavior. No positive result whatsoever.

The wallet I had is an old one and I have no funds in it, so I just created a new one. No retarded intro page, no issues there at all. They better scrap that thing or fix it.

I tried entering my old account on a friend's PC via Team Viewer - Chrome, IE and Edge all behave the same in regards to this logging out bug. No idea why that's happening.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: