Bitcoin Forum
December 11, 2017, 10:38:27 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: way to make bitcoin.  (Read 4461 times)
marketone

Activity: 770

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:43:20 PM

If you want a safe way of earning bitcoin, just lend it out on Poloniex. You can lend for about 0.02% a day, which works out to 7.5% per annum. It is steady, and it is safe.
But not all people there are taking loan and i think its still the best idea to choose is to trade with bitcoin since many people are trading and stay on bitcoin trading not going to risky altcoin or you can choose from top 10 altcoin that already stay for a long time and the price is dump and pump..
And i am sure you can gain a good profit if you are hour trader.

Trading is better then lending as you have the total control on your funds while in lending there is a chance of loosing your bitcoins if the person you are dealing with disappears and it would be good to choose the coins that are surviving since long time with a good volume as it will definitely bring good profits for you in long run.

Trading is one best way to make more bitcoin, if you are good at trading daily you can make at least 10 to 20% on your investment, but at the same time you have to keep an eye on altcoin trading also. Because many people are making profits more than 2 to 5 btc in altcon trading also.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄         
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄       
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███     
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄   
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀   
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀     
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀       
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                     

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
justdimin

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:50:25 PM

If you can trade in right time you can earn a big profit.
This is the only way, right now I am doing. Fortunately I am somewhat successful with my bitcoin trading. Before I was into faucets and micro jobs but nothing supported me to make good amount of bitcoins for the effort with them. Signature campaign is the another way, but it gives only some fixed amounts unlike trading.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
webtricks

Activity: 392

Dil se, Batue se, dono se ameer hain!! <3

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 01:13:37 PM

Sometimes I feel concept of Bitcoin get dissolved when people suggest unique ways to earn it. For me, to make Bitcoin more appealing it should be close to cash as much possible! To make it close to cash, I would suggest people should go earning Bitcoin as a substitute of cash for their services! In this way, people will able to earn more and with great ease!
Example- demanding bitcoin for web designing work, etc.

lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:29:52 PM

Sometimes I feel concept of Bitcoin get dissolved when people suggest unique ways to earn it. For me, to make Bitcoin more appealing it should be close to cash as much possible! To make it close to cash, I would suggest people should go earning Bitcoin as a substitute of cash for their services! In this way, people will able to earn more and with great ease!

Are you saying as mode of payment?  I think Bitcoin is already establised as mode of payment, there are online stores that accept Bitcoin as payment, in my country, a third party processor accept bitcoin to process our bills.  And isn't it already establish here the people in this forum is alredy earning Bitcoin thru their services?  They sell their skills in form of BTC.  I do not understand what do you want more to make it look close to cash since it is already a currency like cash or fiat money.

▄████████████████████████████████████▄
███   ▀████████████████████████▀   ███
███     ▀████████████████████▀     ███
███       ▀████████████████▀       ███
███         ▀████████████▀         ███
███     ▄     ▀████████▀     ▄     ███
███     ██▄     ▀████▀     ▄██     ███
███     ████▄     ▀▀     ▄████     ███
███     ██████▄        ▄██████     ███
███     ██████▀        ▀██████     ███
███     ████▀     ▄▄     ▀████     ███
███     ██▀     ▄████▄     ▀██     ███
███     ▀     ▄████████▄     ▀     ███
███         ▄████████████▄         ███
███       ▄████████████████▄       ███
███     ▄████████████████████▄     ███
███   ▄████████████████████████▄   ███
▀████████████████████████████████████▀
.MONARTIS.
          ████
      ███  ██
  ███  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
  ███  █  ██
      ███  ██
          ████

████
██  ███
██  █  ███
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  ███
██  ███
████

▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬
.ANN Thread.
.White Paper.
▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬

webtricks

Activity: 392

Dil se, Batue se, dono se ameer hain!! <3

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 01:38:48 PM

Are you saying as mode of payment?  I think Bitcoin is already establised as mode of payment, there are online stores that accept Bitcoin as payment, in my country, a third party processor accept bitcoin to process our bills.  And isn't it already establish here the people in this forum is alredy earning Bitcoin thru their services?  They sell their skills in form of BTC.  I do not understand what do you want more to make it look close to cash since it is already a currency like cash or fiat money.

Nope! Not a mode of payment! But I am saying people give special status to Bitcoin as 'Something which is not easy to earn'. Such stress makes newcomer believe that Bitcoin can only be earned through ways like faucets, trading, mining, etc. and they end up earning nothing in Bitcoin. What I suggest, people should not differentiate Bitcoin from real money and should integrate it in their daily transactions other than giving it different or secondary status.

Superzpay

Activity: 462

DIMPAY: Invest for Tomorrow. Today.

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:45:46 PM

Only those people will be able or will agree to go to your way to earn 10 BTC per month who will have a good amount of bitcoins to take risk with while for most of the people earning 0.5 BTC is also a very good income and I do not think that a person can earn 0.5 BTC without any efforts or without any skills. It also require a good efforts and special skills.

Dudeperfect

Activity: 700

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 02:55:17 PM

I believe that figures are temporary if we are seeking something more valuable that prices. Yes, it's great to have nice bucks for the services we render but on the other hand, the knowledge or skill we develop in each other activity or project makes us more familiar with the concerned topic. Making money is directly related to making something valuable but I think giving values is far more important.

sabbirshm

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:58:38 PM

This is the only way, right now I am doing. Fortunately I am somewhat successful with my bitcoin trading. Before I was into faucets and micro jobs but nothing supported me to make good amount of bitcoins for the effort with them. Signature campaign is the another way, but it gives only some fixed amounts unlike trading.

I also prefer trading to make bitcoin and am happy with what I am earning with trading.ETH is on a good position and gave me so much profit.Signature campaign also a way for earn bitcoin but I consider it as a reward for contribute on this forum.Many people take signature campaign seriously and do spam on forum which is not acceptable for the authority.
Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 404

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:02:06 PM

Bitcoin can earn just by itself as well as maternity currency. You can cryptocurrency trading on the stock exchange, it is possible to work and receive payment in Bitcoins. And you can just sell dollars and buy Bitcoin
yes it is true that even with only buying bitcoin and hold it for several times i think possible too for some people to get profit if buying and selling on the right time but indeed this way needed good analysis and more patience to do so especially when you facing dropped price because some people when facing this situations has decide to avoid his target profit and became a part of panic sell

I think this is the best possibility of providing enough earnings to have a good life. The problem is that learning certain skills requires a lot of time of study and experience. However, once the investor manages to have a good timing and understand the techniques of trading, things become much better.

LuanX3

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:04:14 PM

I also prefer trading to make bitcoin and am happy with what I am earning with trading.ETH is on a good position and gave me so much profit.Signature campaign also a way for earn bitcoin but I consider it as a reward for contribute on this forum.Many people take signature campaign seriously and do spam on forum which is not acceptable for the authority.

I also like trading as it's really profitable if you know what you are doing.  Especially if you were able to ride  those altcoins like pascal and other coins that suddenly jumped up! Signature campaigns are just extra money like it's a sideline and actually it's just an incentive for posting in the forum.

FORTUNEJACK.COM[

9 BTC WELCOME PACK FOR 1ST 5 DEPOSITS
FREE 1,000 mBTC daily for LuckyJack winners
[

]
finity

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:50:27 PM

I also like trading as it's really profitable if you know what you are doing.  Especially if you were able to ride  those altcoins like pascal and other coins that suddenly jumped up! Signature campaigns are just extra money like it's a sideline and actually it's just an incentive for posting in the forum.

Yup signature campaign is good as an extra income but cannot afford to survive only on it and we need some concrete method to earn bitcoins where we can multiply our coins in a best way and for that trading is the best source to do that as if you have good knowledge and if you invest in a right coin at a right time then it can bring some good profits for you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
axorb

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:32:09 PM

Yup signature campaign is good as an extra income but cannot afford to survive only on it and we need some concrete method to earn bitcoins where we can multiply our coins in a best way and for that trading is the best source to do that as if you have good knowledge and if you invest in a right coin at a right time then it can bring some good profits for you.

There are multiple ways of earning bitcoins and it will depend on the skills of an individual and at a moment  I am earning from
Trading
Gambling
Offering services
Twitter/Facebook campaign
So if you need to have good and higher source of income in bitcoins then you need to have multiple sources of earning it and cannot depend only on single one.
mrcash02

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:43:59 PM

There are multiple ways of earning bitcoins and it will depend on the skills of an individual and at a moment  I am earning from
Trading
Gambling
Offering services
So if you need to have good and higher source of income in bitcoins then you need to have multiple sources of earning it and cannot depend only on single one.

Only trading and gambling I think are too risk to earn money with big chances to lose. Gambling is the worse method to earn, on long run probably you will lose... I think it's not good to use gambling as earning method. There are many other ways to earn money, but those with you can make real profit nobody will reveal, so you need to discover by yourself to start earning and next, make sure you invest or store your money in somewhere that can generate you some passive income, like a saving account or casino bankroll. That is the best to do now in my opinion (earning income in BTCs).

Ewinsane

Activity: 616

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:55:55 PM

i agree with you that trading is the best way to make bitcoin and there is many safe and strong coin is available for successful trade like as bitcoin , ETH etc and i earning bitcoin in good amount through trading so i also prefer that trading is best  way to make more bitcoin.

▄█▄
            ▄█ ▀█▀
     ▄ ▄███▄▄████▄▀ ▄▄▀▄
    ▀█▄████
██████▀▄█████▀▄▀
   ▄█▀▄
███████████████████▄
 ▄██▀█▀
▀▀▀███▀▀▀█████▄▄▄▀█▀▄
 ▄█▀▀   ▀█
███▀▄████████ █▀█▄▄
██▀  ▀ ▀ ▀
██████████▄   ▄▀▀█▄
     ▀ ▀
  ███▀▀▀▀▀████▌ ▄  ▀
          ████████████▌   █
        █████████████▀
        ▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀
           ▀▀  ▀▀
.BTC-GREEN.       ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄██████████████▄
  ▄██████
██████████████▄
 ▄███
███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
    ▀█████████████████
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
.Ecological Community in the Green Planet.
❱❱❱❱❱❱     WHITEPAGE    |    ANN THREAD     ❰❰❰❰❰❰
           ▄███▄▄
       ▄▄█████████▄
      ▄████████████▌
   ▄█████████████▄▄
 ▄████████████████████
███████████████▄
▄████████████████████▀
███████████████████████▀
 ▀▀██████▀██▌██████▀
   ▀██▀▀▀  ██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
           ██
           ██▌
          ▐███▄
Japinat

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:56:29 AM

i agree with you that trading is the best way to make bitcoin and there is many safe and strong coin is available for successful trade like as bitcoin , ETH etc and i earning bitcoin in good amount through trading so i also prefer that trading is best  way to make more bitcoin.
Since there is no safe ways of making money here aside from working, we have to take the risk and for me trading is the most popular way of earning as it is less risky compared to gambling. With trading, you have a chance to grow and consider it as your job and you can go full time if you figure out how to be profitable. Maybe, just focus on what you do and always love what you do.

ImHash

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 08:12:43 AM

Some billionaire once said: First time I had an idea for doing business, I gathered $200 spent $50 on the product and $150 on advertising it.
Advertising, spreading awareness is an important part that's why people paying thousands of dollars daily to signature campaigns participants.
If you trying to start from zero you'll need to contribute to community by these campaigns and then learning how to trade in the process.
There you got yourself bitcoins.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 08:40:20 AM

Nope! Not a mode of payment! But I am saying people give special status to Bitcoin as 'Something which is not easy to earn'. Such stress makes newcomer believe that Bitcoin can only be earned through ways like faucets, trading, mining, etc. and they end up earning nothing in Bitcoin. What I suggest, people should not differentiate Bitcoin from real money and should integrate it in their daily transactions other than giving it different or secondary status.

Well I guess your suggestion is already implemented.  There are company that uses Bitcoin as payment for work, (freelancing)  Othe sites are already accepting Bitcoin as mode of payment, there is alsom Bitcoin Debit Card that can be use to pay for transactions or withdraw cash from it.  Besides it is kinda vague what you are trying to say since all you wanted to tell here is already being practiced in Bitcoin economy.  Except if you idea is make bitcoin an official currency of a state than that is more likely impossible to happen.

▄████████████████████████████████████▄
███   ▀████████████████████████▀   ███
███     ▀████████████████████▀     ███
███       ▀████████████████▀       ███
███         ▀████████████▀         ███
███     ▄     ▀████████▀     ▄     ███
███     ██▄     ▀████▀     ▄██     ███
███     ████▄     ▀▀     ▄████     ███
███     ██████▄        ▄██████     ███
███     ██████▀        ▀██████     ███
███     ████▀     ▄▄     ▀████     ███
███     ██▀     ▄████▄     ▀██     ███
███     ▀     ▄████████▄     ▀     ███
███         ▄████████████▄         ███
███       ▄████████████████▄       ███
███     ▄████████████████████▄     ███
███   ▄████████████████████████▄   ███
▀████████████████████████████████████▀
.MONARTIS.
          ████
      ███  ██
  ███  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
  ███  █  ██
      ███  ██
          ████

████
██  ███
██  █  ███
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  █  ██
██  █  ███
██  ███
████

▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬
.ANN Thread.
.White Paper.
▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬

jossiel

Activity: 644

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 09:59:51 AM

Only those people will be able or will agree to go to your way to earn 10 BTC per month who will have a good amount of bitcoins to take risk with while for most of the people earning 0.5 BTC is also a very good income and I do not think that a person can earn 0.5 BTC without any efforts or without any skills. It also require a good efforts and special skills.
Any amount in earning whether it is going to be with bitcoin or not we really need to put efforts for it.

And a lot of ways depending on our capability, skills and expertise we can earn from it.

If an entrepreneur is earning 0.5 bitcoin per month, it is good already depending on your satisfaction.

Because if you did just invest small amount then that's already an achievement.

..C..
........What is C?.........
...........ICO            Dec 1st – Dec 30th............
       ............Open            Dec 1st- Dec 30th............
...................ANN thread      Bounty....................

Mometaskers

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 11:15:54 AM

The ways to earn bitcoin is not that easy but if you have patience and self determination you must have to learn the forum topics and register free to join the signature campaigns then participate, practice posting and learn. You will have bitcoin soon if that earns 0.02 to 0.03 btc per week depending on your rank. In the future if you gain more btc you can invest it in trading like altcoin tradings which is highly profitable that can double your money.

Signature campaigns are a really slow way to earn bits. I don't even get enough to pay for my internet bill. I still hang around the forum though checking what other's are posting while I read more about other opportunities. I'm actually looking into borrowing bitcoins when I do learn trading (I still find it confusing).

Monnt
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:50:28 PM

Trading
Gambling
Offering services
I agree on the offering services and the campaign but when it comes to gambling and trading it is not the really suitable thing for everyone and especially for new bitcoin users as they tend to have a low amount to start with, so the best way is to learn and develop a skill and offer it for bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.