Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:07:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To who whined about early adopters that bought cheap coins: now coins are cheap  (Read 4429 times)
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 12:02:48 AM

Winklevoss don't have a forum account, and I don't have a hotwallet LOL. The new wave has arrived Smiley

Even if all the bitcoins go to zero in flames, I will have the biggest personal silver account here, notwithstanding the fact that I own 60% of the bank and its mighty holdings.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ElectricMucus
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057

Marketing manager - GO MP

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 12:07:29 AM

Loaded has 200k and only a few posts, he has done that and nobody questions it. Do as you like, but if you want to be taken seriously as a big fish you need to provide cryptographically verifiable proof.

Winklevoss don't have a forum account, and I don't have a hotwallet LOL. The new wave has arrived Smiley

Do you represent them or not?
Again I ask you to provide proof of your wealth, since you are the one highballing in the forum and even posing with a suit.  
(Are you sure you don't sell insurances or something Cheesy)

BTW: I really look like my avatar too  Grin
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 12:13:57 AM

Loaded has 200k and only a few posts, he has done that and nobody questions it. Do as you like, but if you want to be taken seriously as a big fish you need to provide cryptographically verifiable proof.

Again I ask you to provide proof of your wealth, since you are the one highballing in the forum and even posing with a suit.  

That is an old suit, which I bought in 2008 in Dubai. Btw. the Burj-al-Arab was nice. Just for the lulz, I don't know if you appreciate my gesture but I have this address. I will PM you 10 minutes before I use it.

Probably you will die in waiting.. I have no intention to use it ever, as I am here to buy more coins, not to spend them, as I have all I need and my income is sufficient to cover all my possible future needs.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 12:16:21 AM

That is an old suit, which I bought in 2008 in Dubai. Btw. the Burj-al-Arab was nice. Just for the lulz, I don't know if you appreciate my gesture but I have this address. I will PM you 10 minutes before I use it.

Probably you will die in waiting.. I have no intention to use it ever, as I am here to buy more coins, not to spend them, as I have all I need and my income is sufficient to cover all my possible future needs.

Sign a message. Something like "I am rpietila from bitcointalk my wallet address is 12345ASDF"

It's not that hard, easier to wait for some random address to get activity. Wink
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 12:19:25 AM

Sign a message. Something like "I am rpietila from bitcointalk my wallet address is 12345ASDF"

It's not that hard, easier to wait for some random address to get activity. Wink

Not that long ago I asked you for the instructions.

ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 12:20:14 AM

You've got to be kidding.  You can do that in bitcoin-qt and do not even have to be online with it.
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 12:24:27 AM

You've got to be kidding.  You can do that in bitcoin-qt and do not even have to be online with it.

Now you've got to be kidding. I only bought a meaningful number of bitcoins this year, am not a nerd, and you think I use bitcoin-qt??  Roll Eyes

bb113

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 12:25:39 AM

Wouldn't be the first time the one "new rich" wasting their fortune.
That's still not 210M and not even somebody with a lucky lawsuit can't be that reckless with their money. Added to that it seems they got in just at the wrong time, so they might dump.

Tribeca Venture Fund II LP, 9/12    $46.5M
http://www.crunchbase.com/financial-organization/tribeca-venture-partners

FUNDING TOTAL    $34.2M
http://www.crunchbase.com/company/secondmarket

IDG Ventures is a global network of venture capital funds with approximately $3.7 billion under management and a portfolio of over 220 companies built over the last 15 years.
http://www.crunchbase.com/financial-organization/idg-ventures

bb113

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 12:26:41 AM

http://www.crunchbase.com/company/y-combinator
FUNDING TOTAL    $10.3M
bb113

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 12:28:08 AM

LSVP 1   $2B
http://www.crunchbase.com/financial-organization/lightspeed-venture-partners
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 12:32:25 AM

Surly they will go "all in" in the true Buttcoiner fashion, liquidate everything buy BTC and live from a diet of rice and beans for the next decade.  Cheesy
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 12:33:39 AM

Surly they will go "all in" in the true Buttcoiner fashion, liquidate everything buy BTC and live from a diet of rice and beans for the next decade.  Cheesy

Yes, indeed, the way I am doing. So now, get a life of your own, please.

ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 12:36:57 AM

Please do I'll be laughing all the harder if you actually were somebody reasonably wealthy and blown it all up on a delusional dream.  Cheesy
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 12:39:53 AM

Please do I'll be laughing all the harder if you actually were somebody reasonably wealthy and blown it all up on a delusional dream.  Cheesy

What you don't seem to understand, is that we rich make more money than we need even without much working for it, so this in essence gives us freedom to do what we want, with the money we already have. Good night.

bb113

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 12:49:59 AM

r/bitcoin 35,009 readers

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/

average of $600/reader -> $21 million

And no I don't think these people would ever go all in. I'm just demonstrating to you the amount of money that is aware of and interested in bitcoin. And this so far is pretty much just from the english speaking world.
Kazu

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 12:57:08 AM

If you want to prove you have an account, just transfer all your coins out of it to a new address. The chances of a random guy doing that are pretty low so it will suffice.

That shouldn't be hard.

CoinLenders - Bitcoin Bank Script / Demo
1v.io/kazu - 15ccW7m6RxDFWEKc3P1NdwWpX1N1pU7gZ8
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 12:58:27 AM

Surly they will go "all in" in the true Buttcoiner fashion, liquidate everything buy BTC and live from a diet of rice and beans for the next decade.  Cheesy

Please do I'll be laughing all the harder if you actually were somebody reasonably wealthy and blown it all up on a delusional dream.  Cheesy

What you don't seem to understand, is that we rich make more money than we need even without much working for it, so this in essence gives us freedom to do what we want, with the money we already have. Good night.

I understand perfectly.
What you don't seem to understand is that you are not the ones in control here Wink
bb113

View Profile
April 14, 2013, 01:04:45 AM

Surly they will go "all in" in the true Buttcoiner fashion, liquidate everything buy BTC and live from a diet of rice and beans for the next decade.  Cheesy

Please do I'll be laughing all the harder if you actually were somebody reasonably wealthy and blown it all up on a delusional dream.  Cheesy

I understand perfectly.
What you don't seem to understand is that you are not the ones in control here Wink

USD showing their hand on mt gox orderbook would buy 1.4 million bitcoins at $10 each.
Mae

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 01:07:48 AM

I cant figure out why anyone would call $100 cheap, they were half that a month before, and half that before the bubble started.

Best thing that could happen would be it crashes back to $10-30 and stays there for a few months at least. That will drive out the speculators and manipulators. I doubt that will happen with all the hoarding though.

A significant drop in price will make that: speculators and weak hands to sell. That would be beneficial for a healthy future of Bitcoin. I read a lot about price opinions: some people argue it's high others it's low... the real truth is nobody knows what the fair price or fundamental price is.

Monetizations are a roller coaster and this volatility is very common in the process and it won't be the last slope.

I really hope bitcoin goes much lower for me to get into, I think there is a chance for bitcoin to prospere. For me the current price (94$) seems like too high. My memory is set to 4/10$ a btc, higher than that my head thinks it's expensieve. But again, nobody can't really tell me I'm wrong (and I'm 0% sure that I'm right).
ElectricMucus
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2013, 01:14:49 AM

I understand perfectly.

USD showing their hand on mt gox orderbook would buy 1.4 million bitcoins at $10 each.

Sit back and watch.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: