Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:26:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing?  (Read 29427 times)
dmbragin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:11:47 PM

For me the investing is when you are going to make investments or gave a money in one internet site and allow it have a revenue with out undertaking and the investing is an expense that you need to have to perform for and I consider the investment decision is risky since you are not keeping your cash but in trading you keep your very own money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prince786

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 05:33:56 PM

when you do trade you need to choose coins were you are going to trade and you need to buy it first which is shows a form of investment. trading is you buy commodity/coin etc when the price is low and sell when the price up, both are have risk.while investing is buying a coin and saving or holding it for a very long period of time then sell i  when a remarkable profit is seen.
GreenCore

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:42:28 AM

As I can understand individuals words the main difference between trading and trading. Buying and selling involves an action that you working on to effective whilst trading that is keeping some investment and in a web-based. In an investing you're waiting around to grow your investment.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:28:21 AM

its depends upon your goal. if your objective is long-term nicely investing is good while if for brief term goal trading is more suitable. Trading is one thing you possess for a long period of time while trading is the reverse.  after the day your goal is important set your goal properly.
You an always change your goal if you have the skills that would help you to be successful in whatever venture you will take in life.
Trading is the best way of making money since you can maximize your earning trading in a regular basis but you need to have the skills to be successful, if you have that and you have proven yourself then focus on it and don't think of other things that might only distract you.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:24:44 AM

the investment is the investment in accordance with the agreement to a business entity and then rotated and bring in profits and running is another person. While your own trade head-on deal with buying and selling as well as set up his own strategy in a business/trade. of all it actually also have in common the same profit will be the same even you could also suffer losses. Wink

grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 06:13:13 PM

Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

In my opinion, the difference between trading and investing is how you operate them. Trading needs time, skills, and many other stuff so that you can operate it right and to earn more money or maintain it. On the other hand, investing doesn't need all those stuff, you just need to trust to where you will invest your money and they will get the job done. Putting that in mind, we could easily say that investing is easier because you're not the one who's doing the job, while trading is different because you're the who's working.      

sorrowfulnightcries

Activity: 144

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 06:15:42 PM

I haven't experienced it yet, but as far as I know the difference with these two: Trading, by this kind of business you need to bargain in the market you should know every single detail for you to be not "luge" and also you're the one who's thinking about this and for your strategy, while investing is that you will give money to someone and they will be the one who will take care of it they're are the one who will be responsible in your money.

Of course, that is definitely right. Traders needs to analyze every detail so that he can earn profit. I mean, what's the point of being a trader if you will not go to earn profit, instead you chose to be "luge". If you did that, you will just look dumb considering that you didn't even earn some profit, but it became a huge loss for you instead. And since that investing is not the same with trading, it is not applicable for it. Investing doesn't have any "luge" thing, there's only profit, but it can be just as low as 1%, or as high as 20%.                                                   

grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 06:24:01 PM

I haven't experienced it yet, but as far as I know the difference with these two: Trading, by this kind of business you need to bargain in the market you should know every single detail for you to be not "luge" and also you're the one who's thinking about this and for your strategy, while investing is that you will give money to someone and they will be the one who will take care of it they're are the one who will be responsible in your money.

Yeah, it is indeed right, trading and investing is very different especially on how both of them works. Just like what it said, in trading you're the one who's working or we could just said that you're the one who's responsible for your own money. Thus, making sure that you will earn profit, not being "luge". On the other hand, in investing you're not the one who's working, the one who's responsible for it is where you invest your money. In short, in trading you're the one who's operating. While investing is the opposite

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:30:36 PM

There is a big difference in trading and investing and of the most important would be that investing you mostly work with 1 coin and with trading you need to work with more altcoins and need to know more about them.
mikchail

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:14:00 AM

The distinction of investing and investing, buying and selling is when you have to exchange in economics instance is you have to get fish you have to trade income for you to acquire fish. And investing can be stocks, bonds, mutual money, curiosity-bearing accounts, land, derivatives, true estate, artwork, outdated comic publications, jewelry -- anything at all an investor believes will create cash flow or turn into well worth far more.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:14:41 PM

The first step to industry is to invest. Of course you cannot industry if you don't have cash.So invest first, expense is you designed a revenue. While buying and selling is to possess a deal or work out with others.
an emerging industry must have a way to grow its income by investing in successful companies. by investing its shares.
Tantlizbat

Activity: 184
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:47:29 AM

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

investing is the purchase of an item or commodity for the long term rise in value. Trading is short term and involved a more structured quest for quicker changes in value, trading and investing are almost the same in terms of gaining profit.
I think they both are same when you talk about gaining profit as you said. Investing is basically just putting your money in some business and then gaining loss and profits as per policies. Trading is considered in short term business that involves buying and selling. This is somehow similar to investing but generally the concept of both are same as far as profits are concerned.
chickenado

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:17:28 AM

Thank you.

Trading is once you own some coins whether you earn it from your job or simply you just bought it in a low price and sell it to the highest price,its lies everything in your hands once you trade to make sure you'll profit.A short term method.
Investing is you'll give your money to someone or deposit to a legit company and wait for a long time when it will profit waiting for your money to grow..its a long term method.
I hope i explain it well and make you understand the difference of the two..what make them similar is that you earn money through investing and trading.
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:28:12 AM

Investing is more of a general term. Trading means you are in a trading site to buy and sell. Trading skills mostly rely on news and charting skills. Investing is like buying a piece of land, a stake in a company or invest money in a financial group. Investing is more of a long term.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:08:17 AM

Thank you.

Talking about trading is a profitable way of getting a pump and dump, you can hold it for long periods of time. Investing is the most risky way to invest but the profits are tremendous.
Everyone has his own way of looking up at the things but I consider trading as much more risky thing to do and that too when you are not having sufficient amount of knowledge as compared to that of investing. Trading is no doubt very much profitable thing but it is not an easy thing to do. Whereas, investing actually means that you are going to put in your money into some kind of business.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:07:25 AM

There's not much distinction in terms of danger as both have high risk involved but doubt of come back. If you are obtaining a guaranteed come back for a investment tgen beware you might get cheated otherwise no worries.In terms of return you are able to truly inform before time.The major distinction is more often than not for opportunities not much required to do however for trading you need to devote your time for getting profit
Investing is far less risky if you actually take the time to analyze the market.
monkeykiss21

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:00:18 AM

Trading is something you make on buy and sell directly awhile investing something you put your money on some investing site and they generate your money while it is growing, so you can get the money you invest with the percent given as the condition permitted.

Trading is a type of investment also, but to easy to get, trading is the manufactured that people can buy or selling. While investment is to keep the money to save it for good reason. Just to have the chance to be in the better future in life.
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 05:59:03 AM

Thank you.

In my own definition that the difference between investing to trading is that  investing is have a capital of money you can put up to make  an investment and you can earn the interest of the profit in the end of the year while trading is like a bargaining of one stock to another stock like buying an altcoins to produce more kind of any coins,and in return you can sell if the price is demand in high value.thats the difference between trading and investing.

Xember

Activity: 110

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:00:06 AM

Thank you.

In my opinion, investing is way more risky than trading. The thing about investing is there is no guarantee whether the investment will be a success or fail. On the other hand, trading is more sure because there is a definite price for everything. It will only fail if what you are trading becomes worthless which is unlikely to happen.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:37:42 AM

Thank you.

For me trading and investing are same....
But the investing got slow profitable such as stock price....
While trading is rapidly change there profit...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: