Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:36:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing?  (Read 29427 times)
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 04:37:05 AM

The biggest difference between trading and investing in my mind is that in trading you are the one that has full control over your money and your decisions, but when you invest you are basically giving your money to someone else so they can make it grow, personally I prefer trading over investment for this very reason.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 05:18:23 AM

Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

Trading is an act in which we buy some coins and do trade to get profits.We have full control to change our decisions whever we want.But in investing,we have to wait until the maturity period comes to get back our money and nothing could be done before that.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 09:48:04 AM

I think the deciding factor between trading and investment is the timeframe.  Investment can be done in short term, medium term and long term but these terms composed of months to year while trading is simply an act of buy and sell that take advantage of fluctuation may it be in seconds to a day.

That is right, and trading is also hard to do, if you ask me because you must be really updated to what you are doing or trading, you must look closely to prices or might be prices of your assets. In investment, you just make sure the thing or project that you will be investing is safe and not a scam, after that you just need to wait. Trading requires time and skill, also patience.
Investing would also require time skill and patience dude. And with the requirements that these two need, we can say they're very similar with each other. There are day traders who trade by day and profit little by little while some hold on to their altcoins for a long time, which can be considered an investment already by itself

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
jameshowlett

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:04:37 AM

Investing is actually putting your money or resources into something you hope to profit from in the short, medium or long term whereas trading is a form of hedging a currency or commodity with the hope that the price will increase and you will sell back to make profit. Trading is actually a subset of investment and can be said to be a form of investment.
From my perspective, I do not find a big different between investing and trading because both of these forms bring you money in a short, medium and long term. Therefore, If you have time, plenty of time, trading is more suitable to than investment. But sometimes, investment has its own strength

KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 06, 2017, 11:10:36 AM

Investing is actually putting your money or resources into something you hope to profit from in the short, medium or long term whereas trading is a form of hedging a currency or commodity with the hope that the price will increase and you will sell back to make profit. Trading is actually a subset of investment and can be said to be a form of investment.
From my perspective, I do not find a big different between investing and trading because both of these forms bring you money in a short, medium and long term. Therefore, If you have time, plenty of time, trading is more suitable to than investment. But sometimes, investment has its own strength
In some form trading and investment might have got similarities, but in reality investment is the one in which the user doesn't need to spend much time. With trading more the involvement more will be the profiting based on the perfection in the analysis made about the market. Also with trading the profitability is high rather than the investment.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 03:04:03 AM

Both are ways to make money but the way you make money with both of them is different in trading you need to put a lot of effort into studying the markets and trying to take advantage of it, investing requires to study the company where you are going to invest but after that there is not much to do.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 08, 2017, 04:23:27 AM

The biggest difference between trading and investing in my mind is that in trading you are the one that has full control over your money and your decisions, but when you invest you are basically giving your money to someone else so they can make it grow, personally I prefer trading over investment for this very reason.

It's the good thing in trading because you are the one to decide whether you will have the continuous trade of alt coins. In investment, it's more of you are going to deposit to the total fund of that company. It's more of letting them use your money and looks like a lending but in return you will be paid with interest.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:56:02 AM

Trading is good for short term while investing is good for long term. it takes time to study the market and know all the indicators for you to be able to win in the market when youre trader, on the other side investing in a company that you believe in allow you to grow the money you invest in for a long period of time. trading is gives you a higher return but its too risky, and investing is not.
Rizky Aditya

Activity: 700

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:12:09 PM

I think the deciding factor between trading and investment is the timeframe.  Investment can be done in short term, medium term and long term but these terms composed of months to year while trading is simply an act of buy and sell that take advantage of fluctuation may it be in seconds to a day.

yes i am agree with you the difference between trading and investment is that, in investment you can invest your money in some project and then wait for either for long term or short term and in trading you will sell and buy either alts or bitcoin and when the price decrease you buy it and when the price decrease you sell them and make profit.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:39:13 PM

I don't know why this topic is here. But for you to understand I will simplify it.

Trading is to trade willingly give things or services and get things or services in return while Investment of money or capital in order to gain profitable returns.

How about you?What do you prefer in bitcoin?investing or trading?
peter23

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 02:52:54 PM

Investing and trading is almost the same ,,, investing is the one that you uses when you starting in trading, , first you need to invest in trading then trade, nothing difference in the two, , trading is the one that investing will make.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:12:26 PM

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

For me trading is the action of buying and selling goods and services while the investing is expend money with the expectation of achieving a profit or material result by putting it into financial schemes, shares, or property, or by using it to develop a commercial venture.
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:23:04 PM

My explanation is investing to me is to put money to use, by purchase or expenditure, in something offering potential profitable returns, as interest, income, or appreciation in value while trading is process of exchanging goods and services.
shintosai

Activity: 756

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 03:39:37 PM

Thank you.

For me trading is the action of buying and selling goods and services while the investing is expend money with the expectation of achieving a profit or material result by putting it into financial schemes, shares, or property, or by using it to develop a commercial venture.
just like lending your money and expecting for a good interest returned that's how investing for me while trading is the process of buying something that you think that will change the value in favor to you and holding will make it much bigger,.

grermezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 05:05:19 PM

Thank you.

To me, trading involves buying a currency or commodity at a lower price and as the price of the currency or commodity rises, you sell and make a profit, whiles in investing you put your money into a business and hopes that it will make some profit in the near future.

Xenophoto

Activity: 826

View Profile
June 09, 2017, 06:47:25 PM

Trading is under investing. Whenever you invest money, you put money at risk. You simply use money to get more money. Now, in trading, the first thing you have to do is "invest" your money because you have to buy a coin. And then trade it. But investing is not limited to that. In investing, you can invest on some other else.

For example, you can invest on yourself. You can make yourself better by sending yourself to school again. You have to pay for the tuition fee and all but ultimately you're doing it to earn money. The reason why you went back to school is for you to become qualified and have the knowledge needed for your desired job which will then make you earn decent money.

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 12:39:48 AM

The first step to trade is to invest.
 Of course you can't trade if you don't have money.
So invest first, investment is you made a profit. While trading is to have a deal or negotiate with others.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Meann

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:04:08 AM

The difference of investing and trading are methods which has different profit in financial market. Investing goals to gradually build wealth and extended period of time through buying and holding. Trading on the other hand involves more frequent buying and selling stocks and commodities it's goals is generating returns such as buy and hold investing.
Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:27:56 AM

Trading and Investing may be quite the same because you gain in whatever process you do. The difference is when you are investing, the capability to gain money is on the shoulder of the person to have trusted to manage your money and use it in a senseful way to gain extra profit. While in trading, the capability to gain money depends upon you because you are depending on your communication skills and how you can convince or encourage someone to make up a trading partneship with you.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:37:51 AM

No difference at all.Just the difference between this two types of investment is just the risk that you are taking when getting into it,trading has less risk unlike investing which may cause you to lose much money

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: