Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:28:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing?  (Read 29427 times)
easynote

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:55:46 AM

The first step to trade is to invest.
 Of course you can't trade if you don't have money.
So invest first, investment is you made a profit. While trading is to have a deal or negotiate with others.
I would do the same, invest the money that is there before putting it inside something else. Making money through some sort of investment will allow that feeling of success run through the emotions and it will help choose the right investment selections later in life.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Seeker01

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:26:16 AM

No difference at all.Just the difference between this two types of investment is just the risk that you are taking when getting into it,trading has less risk unlike investing which may cause you to lose much money

not pretty much sure if my thought on this is right but im sure trading is more risky than investing, trading is buying and selling no matter what price is as long as it hit the indicators youre using while investing is believing on a big companies which have a good fundamental and staying on it for a long period of time which gives you more assurance that you will earn because youre in the blue chips.
BitcoinzB

Activity: 210

💰💰💰💰

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:31:52 AM

When trading you have somewhat some control over your money and you have more freedom to decide what to do at any given moment. Investing is quite different, you're trusting someone to grow and giving cash to them - if they make a wrong choice you will feel the consequences from it without being able to actually do something about it.
Dimelord

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 11:47:44 AM

Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

Trading and investment both are done to make profits.
Trading is done in short terms for a month,a week or even a day.Trading involves high risks and at the same time it gives high profits.Trading is taking decision on seeing the market conditions and selling shares or stocks to get profits.
Investing is holding stocks or share for a long period of time.It involves low risks and yields low profits.Investing works on buy and hold principle.Investors invest for years,decades or even long period.Market fluctuations occuring in short terms are insignificant in long term investments.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 11:56:54 AM

When trading you have somewhat some control over your money and you have more freedom to decide what to do at any given moment. Investing is quite different, you're trusting someone to grow and giving cash to them - if they make a wrong choice you will feel the consequences from it without being able to actually do something about it.

I don't think that's a difference though. You pretty much are still in control when you invest and your decisions would determine whether your investments would be successful or not. Much like in trading. There's really not much diffrrence between the two here.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
       ..███████████████████████████████
chickenado

Activity: 1036

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 12:14:13 PM

For me There's no difference between Investing and Trading. Both of them need funds, Both of them have risk, both of them will gain profit or lose funds. If it is in altcoin, both of them buy and sell their altcoins if they have already profit. So for me there is no difference
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 05:10:43 PM

Wrong. Investment is not you trust someone to grow your cash. I will give you an example, I invest on business, who will I will rely on to grow my capital? Of course me as a head and my staffs. How about online investment, I will invest on bitcoin and let it sleep. Now who have the authority here to take care of the risk? Of course, it's me.

Investing is not always you will invest money on a site. That is a shit method and can never be called a good investment.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:24:52 PM

So invest first, investment is you made a profit. While trading is to have a deal or negotiate with others.
Not necessarily, you may do a lot of things to raise money instead of investing, you could sell something valuable like a house or a car you could save every single cent that you can or like some do you could rise money with friends and relatives that believe in your capacity to make money in trading.
saenko

Activity: 262

View Profile
June 12, 2017, 06:52:38 PM

Not necessarily, you may do a lot of things to raise money instead of investing, you could sell something valuable like a house or a car you could save every single cent that you can or like some do you could rise money with friends and relatives that believe in your capacity to make money in trading.

I agree, money can be done both in investment and in trade. Here everyone must decide for himself what is more convenient for him to do. Many can not spend a lot of time on earnings on the Internet. Therefore, for them investing is an ideal option

billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:19:30 AM

when we say trading it is a process of buying, selling, or exchanging commodities, at either wholesale or retail, within a country or between countries. While when we say investing itin is your expend money with the expectation of achieving a profit or material result by putting it into financial schemes, shares, or property, or by using it to develop a commercial venture.

abstractednerve

Activity: 752

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:28:08 AM

I agree, money can be done both in investment and in trade. Here everyone must decide for himself what is more convenient for him to do. Many can not spend a lot of time on earnings on the Internet. Therefore, for them investing is an ideal option

But in investment you will not be able to have full control on your funds and even it can go wrong in future but in trading you can move your funds according to your wish and also can decide when to buy or sell which can give you better profits then investing.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:42:28 AM

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

In my own understanding without looking at google Smiley,  investing is you are spending your money into something like shares, bonds, properties that hoping to gain profit from it over time. It can also be putting it into a real business and you do all the efforts to grow it. You can also invest through franchising. While trading involves buying and selling something or stocks or bitcoins and you do all the strategies in order to profit. You have to be more skilled in trading and more updated in current events. Both are risky, but I choose investing to have lesser risk than trading.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:21:30 PM

when we say trading it is a process of buying, selling, or exchanging commodities, at either wholesale or retail, within a country or between countries. While when we say investing itin is your expend money with the expectation of achieving a profit or material result by putting it into financial schemes, shares, or property, or by using it to develop a commercial venture.
You have defined both the terms very well. This is what is the difference actually is. In Trading you keep on exchanging one thing for the sake of other or you take something from a certain place to some other place. While in investing you need to go and travel around, all you need is money and you can put it in anywhere you like.
Aprijhunot

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 06:55:57 PM

actually trade & investment is similar or almost the same only if the investment of large companies local to international who acts as an agent for several companies and other wholesalers,
PizzaBTC

Activity: 555
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:19:53 AM

Thank you.

In my own understanding without looking at google Smiley,  investing is you are spending your money into something like shares, bonds, properties that hoping to gain profit from it over time. It can also be putting it into a real business and you do all the efforts to grow it. You can also invest through franchising. While trading involves buying and selling something or stocks or bitcoins and you do all the strategies in order to profit. You have to be more skilled in trading and more updated in current events. Both are risky, but I choose investing to have lesser risk than trading.
Damn agreed! You have nicely explained the differences between trading and investing. Indeed many people prefer investing over trading because trading has bigger risk of grand losses whereas investing is much secure like investing into bitcoins is definitely going to produce profit but trading may put you in loss.
robbietobby

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:43:46 AM

Using Miriam Webster Dictionary, Trading is an activity or process of buying, selling or exchanging goods or services, while Investing is to commit a money in order to earn a financial return (a form of redeeming one's money).

There would be so much risk in engaging one self to trading, for it demands you to work a lot into the process and can profit a little while losing a lot. It is a game of luck so more people would rather investing so that they would acquire points (btc) and prefer fr themselves up to future. Smiley
Cazkys

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:01:14 AM

About the difference of trading and investing would be in trading you trade an item or goods at a person or from the market then you immediately have the traded item handed out to you which have the same price as the item that you are trading.  But in investing you prepare for the future means you might buy several items or things that you will be using but instead of trading it immediately you hold on to that item and waited for the price to be higher before selling it. That's why investing and trading is like two sides of a same coin, but the great thing about this is that you can do trading and investing at the same time. You can't trade half of your item to get an immediate return while investing and holding on to the other half for future use.
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 05:34:43 AM

Trading is buying or selling a certain security and then selling or buying it to a higher or lower price with the hopes of earning profit from the trade. There are many types of trading like short term or long term term and it depends on the trading style of the trader. When a trader hit its target profit, then he would take the profit but if it goes the other way then he may hold or sold at a loss. When someone trades, he is actively participating in the trade while in investing, he may do it actively or passively. An investment is usually putting your money to something with the hopes of earning a return from its capital usually fix but there are others when it varies.

deejhay

Activity: 119

for future

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 10:57:22 AM

When you do investing, you put your trust in the company that will hold your money. You wont do any decision and just hope that the company will be successful for you to earn but in trading, youre the one who decide. The when and how you will handle the money is yours so you will have to be inform on whats happening in the market.

senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:24:31 PM

Trading and Investing are completely two different thing, Investing as the name suggest you invest you money in some sort of currency, community, shares or any thing else for a period of time. Here you try to gradually build your wealth, in simple words you invest your money and wait for results but Trading on the other hand is frequent buying and selling of commodities, stokes, currencies. But one should remember that both Trading and Investing involves risk it is just that the amount of risk is higher in trading as compared to investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: