Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:11:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing?  (Read 29427 times)
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:51:57 AM

Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

Investment is the act of putting your money into an enterprise, it is mainly long-term though sometimes there are short-term possibilities.
While trading is the buying and selling of probabilities of an investment. This is highly speculative in nature.
Not all investments put money into the company, but depending on the type of investment, for example gold, property or plantation we can be free to buy without having to wait for the company. and the newest of investments is bitcoin, which we can make the best investment choice for today and future day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
voltesbit777

Activity: 910
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:29:10 AM

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

There are many different types of investment, there is an investment in online and traditional business. But most of the time risk was always in investing on traditional business. Then in trading is your selling somethings were it can be physical goods or online like here in bitcoin world  you are selling digital currencies/token digital currency, something like that.
Wittycoin

Activity: 696
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:02:31 AM

The difference of trading and investing is that when you trade, you can instantly have something in return, it is an exchange or reciprocal process while in investing, you will wait for it for a long tine, you need time to earn big profit. Trading really need some skills and also you must not let your emotion dictate you what to do when coin's value is already low, in investing, you just need some patience and long time for you to earn your profit.
panganib999

Activity: 1722
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 01:06:59 PM

Thank you.

In my opinion trading and investment is have differences.Trading is a part of investment method that you can earn money or Bitcoin.Investing is a method that how you make more money or Bitcoin in different investment method. Grin
Trading is the way of joining the financial market and traders look for short-term price moves to profit in both rising and falling markets. While investing is the way of expending money and expecting to earn an amount throughout the investment itself. It is the way of putting it into some shares, or property, or by using it to develop a commercial venture.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:23:22 PM

I think the difference between trade and investment is if trade is a method between buyers and sellers who communicate instantly and can be sold quickly. if the investment is an asset that you save as in the form of gold, land and others of course with the hope of your assets will be sold expensive in the future
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:24:34 PM

Thank you.

They have many differences of trading and investing. In trading you need a buy token for a lowest price then you need to wait if the tokens you buy is more higher value than the normal price then you can trade it. You can gain high profit, in investing also you dont do anything all you need to do is waiting to your profit.
In simple words trading is the one in which you are personally involved and active in the buying and selling of various commodities or anything. While investment is the one in which you are personally non-active. You only pay a certain limited amount and get the share in the profit and loss in investment. One thing should be clearly understand that in investment we share both the profit and loss with our partner organization.
@riyanhidayat

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:39:00 PM

if our trade requires capital, mind and maximum energy. but if our investment requires only capital and thoughts, even if the need for energy is not so great. Grin
Jeger

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:32:35 PM

Both of them are similar in some degree but different, let me break it down for you.

Trading
You buy low and sell high (which is hard to get the timing for most of the people, most of the time people are buying high and selling low.)
The difference between your sell and buy is your profit / loss.
You need to be active.
Also called short-term investing

Investing
You buy and wait till you have multiplied X your initial investment and then sell.
You don't need to be active, but you must choose your investment wisely.
Usually called mid to long-term investing.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★    DEEPONION | Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency (https://deeponion.org/?ref=1125436)   ❱❱❱  Guard Your Privacy! (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125436)    ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 
❱❱❱ JOIN DEEPONION AIRDROP NOW! (https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1125436)  Anonymous Transactions by TOR Network (https://deeponion.org/?ref=1125436) 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  File Authenticity Guaranteed by ⚡DeepVault Technology (https://deeponion.org/deepvault)⚡▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:46:48 PM

Thank you.

They have many differences of trading and investing. In trading you need a buy token for a lowest price then you need to wait if the tokens you buy is more higher value than the normal price then you can trade it. You can gain high profit, in investing also you dont do anything all you need to do is waiting to your profit.
In simple words trading is the one in which you are personally involved and active in the buying and selling of various commodities or anything. While investment is the one in which you are personally non-active. You only pay a certain limited amount and get the share in the profit and loss in investment. One thing should be clearly understand that in investment we share both the profit and loss with our partner organization.
Such a brilliant idea mate! Well,as for me the difference between trading and investing is, trading focuses on the product you introduce to the customers whether somebody will take it or not with various value that is satisfying on your part while investing focuses on a certain thing you are into and wait for its profit to work on a daily basis or a month that depends on a product you invested for good. Whichever of these two in the world of bitcoin,both are profitable and sustainable no matter what differences it shows.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:22:32 PM

Both of them are similar in some degree but different, let me break it down for you.

Trading
You buy low and sell high (which is hard to get the timing for most of the people, most of the time people are buying high and selling low.)
The difference between your sell and buy is your profit / loss.
You need to be active.
Also called short-term investing

Investing
You buy and wait till you have multiplied X your initial investment and then sell.
You don't need to be active, but you must choose your investment wisely.
Usually called mid to long-term investing.
Buying Low and Selling high actually is the main point of both Trading and Investing because that is how you profit in the first place. Also trading is not called "short-term investing" it is a different thing, in trading you based your buying and selling decisions in the technical aspect of the asset while in investing you are basing your decisions in the fundamental aspect of the asset.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:26:53 PM

Trading, in my opinion, is a sort of investment, but investing in more general than trading. With trading we are basically talking only about buying and selling crypto currencies online, generally buying low and selling high.
While investing isn't necessairly linked to this type of trades, you can invest in buying goods or services or in mining opportunities, and so on
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:29:17 PM

When you invest your money in a trade, you are stimulating its growth and increasing the number or quality of products. This leads to extra profit. When you trade you are not doing anything. You just shift the money from one pocket to another. Speculation only razbalansirovat the economy and bring harm.
qoshie

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 03:33:01 AM

for me, investing is owning something you invest and trading is the act of transaction to another that occurs when you buy or sell investments.
Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2017, 04:13:33 AM

For me, trading and investing is both buy and sell business. The difference is the period buying to selling, for trading it only takes from days to weeks to months, while on investing it takes couple of years. So when it comes to risk , it is riskier in investing rather than in trading because of instances that in investing your money might gone specially in volatile type of market such as cryptocurrency.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:21:48 AM

The main difference between trading and investing i think it's from the time period. Where the investment more focus on time with a long term, while trading is more to a short term transaction i guess. Of course from those this forms the difference in strategy, principle and action on each of these two attempts becomes a different.
robchch

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:33:38 AM

Generally investing is a long term strategy where you buy and hold a cryptocurrency or shares in a company that you believe will grow in value in the long term due to the nature of their business or product, E.g. Apple stocks would be a good example. Trading is a short term strategy that you can apply to any traded asset or commodity and the goal is make money by buying low and selling high. The investment strategy is an easy "set and forget" option where you check the value of your investment periodically and you don't panic when it goes down, knowing it will likely go even higher in the future.

Trading on the other hand requires you to monitor the prices and market information regulary and make quick decisions as to when to buy and sell. Emotionally it's much tougher because you constantly make profits and losses and hope your profits are higher then your losses. The emotional element often makes people make bad decisions and hence lose money overall. Statistics claim that 90% of amateur traders lose money.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:43:08 AM

Earlier investing was very good choice as you get bonus as well as the token pumps.but now it is better to buy token from etherdelta or first exchange as price dip as they hit exchange first time.but there are also good potential project which hit major market in earlier exchange.
tyronecoinbit

Activity: 359

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:48:24 AM

In trading, you are in control of how much would you like to earn.  You have to be updated in the market so you'll be able to determine if the price increase then you can trade. In investing, you only invest your money an wait for how many years so you'll be able to make profit. Your profit will depend on how much you invest. Before you make an investment, you need to do some research on where to invest your money to avoid losing it.
nicosey

Activity: 347
Merit: 109

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:05:36 AM

Holding and speculation.  Trading is very much about looking for arbitrage opportunities, nothing wrong with that but its a totally different narrative.  Investing is about realising long term gains.
michellee

Activity: 2758
Merit: 840

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:04:59 AM

trading is the activity we are doing to buy and sell in the market, we buy some coins at low price and we sell it at high price.

investing is something we are buy and hold for some period like one month, three month or even a year.

but sometimes if we are get stuck in trading for example we are buy at low price but somehow the price is going down too far and if we sell the coin, we are only get loss then what we need to do is hold and its like investing for some period. we are selling again when the price is back increase.

but in investing bitcoin, no matter how much the price, we still holding for a long period maybe a year or two year.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: