Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 09:28:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing?  (Read 29421 times)
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:45:03 AM

Trading and investing is a good way to generate bitcoin, but I think investing is better because it is safer when compared to trading, because with trading can make us lose because wrong put the price.
Trading is more of a profession and something that brings you earnings on some of the activities you do regularly which to me sounds more like a job. On the other hand, investment is more like leaving your money to hold and letting it grow over time while it is at work on something.

It requires work too and that is why one way or the other the two sounds similar. You are putting your money to work and letting it grow in both cases rather than just leaving them in your wallet, it is just the activities that differs in the process.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
inoymuninoy

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:51:26 AM

Trading is you will going to exchange goods from traders in order to gain money or another set of goods. While, inversting is an act where you will going to negotiate to investors in order to earn financial return for your future plans .
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:25:34 AM

In my opinion, Investing and Trading was different. Because when you investing, you trust your money to someone.  And can't do anything with you money, until certain of time. While, when you trading, you used your knowledge and skill to rise up your profit. But to think investing and trading was both risky.
Let’s forget about the fact that both of them can be risky and focus on a situation where you you invested on a trusted platform for both Investment and trading, you will come to see that trading is more risky than Investment. Why? Because in trading, you don’t expect profits all the time, and detecting the market’s next move is not an easy task, any wrong option-making can lead to several loss. But for investment, you only expect profits and not loss.
bitalive

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:47:18 AM

Actually, trading is a kind of investment where you are going to buy and sell alt coins that you think that has potential to pump in future.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:55:24 AM

In my opinion, Investing and Trading was different. Because when you investing, you trust your money to someone.  And can't do anything with you money, until certain of time. While, when you trading, you used your knowledge and skill to rise up your profit. But to think investing and trading was both risky.
Let’s forget about the fact that both of them can be risky and focus on a situation where you you invested on a trusted platform for both Investment and trading, you will come to see that trading is more risky than Investment. Why? Because in trading, you don’t expect profits all the time, and detecting the market’s next move is not an easy task, any wrong option-making can lead to several loss. But for investment, you only expect profits and not loss.

Well you can't really expect to be in profit all the time in the first place. Both investments and trading have a chance of loss and both requires study on the investir or the trader's part. The only difference it seems is that a trading usually takes lesser time than investing.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 11:39:11 AM

Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

the difference between trading and investment is when we have money and you make investments then your money just silent and wait for the price to go up, but if you use it with trading also then your assets will increase with lot without having to wait long.
Trading is take risk for a short period of time to get profit while investment takes high risk because it can be hold and wait for the high price to be more profitable. Trading requires better analysis to the market chart to have predictions about the price when it is better to buy or sell and what coin is good for investment.

BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:27:43 PM

Well you can't really expect to be in profit all the time in the first place. Both investments and trading have a chance of loss and both requires study on the investir or the trader's part. The only difference it seems is that a trading usually takes lesser time than investing.
Trading takes more time than investing though? You have to sit in front of your computer basically all day watching and analyzing charts.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:37:01 PM

trading it is when you buy and sell something you will expect profit in return it might be big or small profit while when you are investing it is you know that someday or in the long run what you invest will triple or the value of your investment is more higher.
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2017, 02:10:26 PM

trading it is when you buy and sell something you will expect profit in return it might be big or small profit while when you are investing it is you know that someday or in the long run what you invest will triple or the value of your investment is more higher.
Trading is not only in profit because it was more risk to the newly people who want or already involved in trading. Like investing which you can expect a profit but if it is sure that it will gave you a money in the long run.
enterprevic

Activity: 86

Healthpromag.com

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:12:08 PM
Last edit: October 28, 2017, 07:07:30 PM by enterprevic

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

Now the two are two different tools or ways to make cool cash if harnessed carefully and effectively. While investing is putting your money into a money making opportunity in order to make handsome profit from it, trading on the other way means you're doing business with your money which in this sense means that you're always making money moves and all of your money is being controlled by you most times

rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:21:55 PM

Investing is like buying things and save them for later,so when its price is pretty much higher,you could sell it at time of need .for example buying gold and saving them is kind of investment.

Trading refers to exchanging,it may be goods or services,you make a deal with some one or risk  your money in market in hope that it will give you some profit,so its giving and taking process simultaneously

There is a huge difference in between trading and investing of money. Trading is just like give and take. It is no doubt very much profitable as well as very much risky thing to do. Investment on the other hand, is just like investing your money into some kind of business. Both are equally profitable and it depends on you which option suits you the most. For me, trading is more beneficial than that of investment.

Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:52:07 PM

Investing is like buying things and save them for later,so when its price is pretty much higher,you could sell it at time of need .for example buying gold and saving them is kind of investment.

Trading refers to exchanging,it may be goods or services,you make a deal with some one or risk  your money in market in hope that it will give you some profit,so its giving and taking process simultaneously

There is a huge difference in between trading and investing of money. Trading is just like give and take. It is no doubt very much profitable as well as very much risky thing to do. Investment on the other hand, is just like investing your money into some kind of business. Both are equally profitable and it depends on you which option suits you the most. For me, trading is more beneficial than that of investment.

Both trading and investing involves buying and selling now as the days of exchanging goods in trading is now over. Yes we are exchanging fiat currency to each other but it is still currency that is being exchange to its equal value. Right now trading and investing is mostly related to the time frame you are holding the asset from Bitcoin to Stocks. Shorter time frame is related to trading which you hold it mostly 1 year at max and over that is investing.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
sirmitchel

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:55:22 PM

The difference between trading and investing is that if you trade and you see that your coin is already on profit you can sell it right away. You don't have to wait for a long time to sell your coin to get your profit. When you invest you have to make your investment as big as you can so from time to time you put money to that investment and then you will wait for a year or more before you will get your profit. That's how I understand both of them.

░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▓▓█      ZUFLO .io   ▌ EXCHANGE AND FINANCE      █▓▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░
INTEGRATED TRADING & FINANCE PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN
WP   |   Telegram   Twitter   [[  Pre ICO is LIVE  ]]   Instagram   Facebook   |   ANN
HasHe

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:42:38 PM

Trading is buying and selling stocks or crypto coins either in a long term basis or in a short term which is termed as day trading.It could be even done with a very small amount of money.It is highly risky and also gives huge profits.Here,we are free to sell or hold our stock or coins and we have full control.

Investment is usually done on a long term basis.Once we invest our money,we would have to wait until the maturity period to withdraw our invested money.It has less risks and also yields low profits.Short term fluctuations in the market does not affect our investment.
supandi wiharja

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

Earn crypto for being contacted

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:03:18 PM

I think trading with investment has the same goal, that is profit.
Investment can be interpreted as a gift of capital and is passive while trading has a more active nature, because you are a business actor who must work alone to get a target or profit within a certain period.
I myself prefer to invest, because as an investor i will be benefited without having to run a business. And that's the right choice for me because i have another job that i can not leave behind.

gredisgold88

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:38:21 PM

differentiate the meaning invest and trading, investment is a word to describe a profit by taking accumulation (p), while trading is a open market, process by calculating profit and loss (work),

example:

1. investment

I invested with 10 bitcoin in ethereum

(describes character, investments are accumulated in "series", or called primitive accumulation.)

2. trading

I'm trading, waiting for ethereum market, because i see eth down and buy back, so many new tokens in erc20, signaling the flow

(describes work)
elizabethfund

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 09:21:14 PM

I think that the main difference is that you can make many investments during trading, but not all of yoru investments are trading. If you invest in BTC and hold it in the long term - it is NOT trading but the long-term investment. It's quite simple Wink
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:12:07 AM

Thank you.

the difference that if we invest we need to be analyzed the perfect whichever way to be able to gain profits in the long term. and if with trade we need to make a good strategy in order to get big profits.
Not only one strategy can help you get big profits, it is impossible. The scenario of the market can change anytime. So, you need to own few strategies for the scenarios can happen. Important, be ready the worst situation is required before starting to trading and investing.
Markets are unpredictable and so is the business. You are absolutely right that there must be some plan B and C behind plan A. business strategies must be flexible that if one bad scenario happens, you must be able to mold your plan and go for some other method. Plus, risks and loss is there too with profits, so you must have to be ready for any bad situation coming up to you.
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:55:06 AM

okay..in trading you are actually selling goods like example a national book store..they are selling books,papers,bond papers,pencils,ball pens etc..unlike investing its different like example..if you have a house and lot ..you let people rent on your house and lot ..or if you have a commercial building you let people lease for spaces for their business..so just like that Kiss Smiley
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:33:30 AM

Investment is usually done on a long term basis.Once you  make an investment,then you would not be able to withdraw your investment until the maturity period.Investment is not affected by short term fluctuations.Usually,risk is low in investment and hence,profit is also low.

Trading is an act in which we buy stocks or coins either in a long term basis or in a short term basis.Usually altcoins are traded in a short term basis and even day trading is done in which trading is done more than two or three times a day.Here,we have full control over our money.Risk is high and so,profit is also high.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: