Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:49:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing?  (Read 29427 times)
sdas90

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:11:48 PM

Actually investing is buy some thing and trading is refers to exchanging. you can invest some thing such as gold and land  saving them after then when price is high  you can sell them. if you want to trading then you can but it is some risky and also profitable. it a good services. you make some money and profit you can invest your money in trading businesses.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptocrusher

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 12:17:07 PM

Realistically trading and investing are the same thing, you are buying something with the hope of selling it at a later date for a profit. The difference to my mind is the time frame, I 'invest' for a few months or more whereas I 'trade' over a period of only a few days or weeks.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 02:16:05 PM

Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

the difference that if we invest we need to be analyzed the perfect whichever way to be able to gain profits in the long term. and if with trade we need to make a good strategy in order to get big profits.
Not only one strategy can help you get big profits, it is impossible. The scenario of the market can change anytime. So, you need to own few strategies for the scenarios can happen. Important, be ready the worst situation is required before starting to trading and investing.
Markets are unpredictable and so is the business. You are absolutely right that there must be some plan B and C behind plan A. business strategies must be flexible that if one bad scenario happens, you must be able to mold your plan and go for some other method. Plus, risks and loss is there too with profits, so you must have to be ready for any bad situation coming up to you.
so here the conclusion is that trading and investment also need a strategy, you have to formulate a strategy or plan to get profit from trading and investment, for example strategy for trading you have to look for potential coin, there are many ways to know is it potential coin or not, and then make that allocation to buy the coin, maybe 25% of your capital and use the rest for backup plan when the coin has a price that is not in accordance with your expecation
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:21:07 PM

Investment is usually done on a long term basis.Once you  make an investment,then you would not be able to withdraw your investment until the maturity period.Investment is not affected by short term fluctuations.Usually,risk is low in investment and hence,profit is also low.

Trading is an act in which we buy stocks or coins either in a long term basis or in a short term basis.Usually altcoins are traded in a short term basis and even day trading is done in which trading is done more than two or three times a day.Here,we have full control over our money.Risk is high and so,profit is also high.
There is a huge difference in between both the things. Trading can be considered as buying and selling of different kind of things like that of different coins. Trading is indeed a very profitable thing but at the very same time it is very much risky too. On the other hand, investment can be termed as investing your money in any kind of business. You can earn a good amount of money by investing your money.
thebanker28

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:30:08 PM

You can trade or invest yourself. Investing has the implied suggestion of being more passive, however depending on with whom, or how you invest, many investment funds are actively traded. eg you invest money in a pension fund - it could be invested in purchasing real estate, or bitcoin, or stock and bonds, or it could be actively traded where the fund manager tries to buy and sell certain assets and make a profit on the trades ant different intervals.

You could also do this yourself - to varying degrees of success - depending on your skill level and luck. i.e. you could "buy and hold" bitcoin, or you could try to buy on the dips and sell on the highs.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 07:42:01 PM

Investment is usually done on a long term basis.Once you  make an investment,then you would not be able to withdraw your investment until the maturity period.Investment is not affected by short term fluctuations.Usually,risk is low in investment and hence,profit is also low.

Trading is an act in which we buy stocks or coins either in a long term basis or in a short term basis.Usually altcoins are traded in a short term basis and even day trading is done in which trading is done more than two or three times a day.Here,we have full control over our money.Risk is high and so,profit is also high.
There is a huge difference in between both the things. Trading can be considered as buying and selling of different kind of things like that of different coins. Trading is indeed a very profitable thing but at the very same time it is very much risky too. On the other hand, investment can be termed as investing your money in any kind of business. You can earn a good amount of money by investing your money.
Trading is just investing on a shorter time scale. Unless you're flipping physical goods (which is different from trading financial markets).
ButtCrack

Activity: 432

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:29:50 PM

Investment is usually done on a long term basis.Once you  make an investment,then you would not be able to withdraw your investment until the maturity period.Investment is not affected by short term fluctuations.Usually,risk is low in investment and hence,profit is also low.

And you do not forget the risk of investment. Just see the profitable, in someday, the cryptocurrency market will make you lose a huge amount of money. Even, you will never have chance to come back the market because you can not recover your capital. Profitable means there is risk. Wink

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 09:31:52 PM

Investment is usually done on a long term basis.Once you  make an investment,then you would not be able to withdraw your investment until the maturity period.Investment is not affected by short term fluctuations.Usually,risk is low in investment and hence,profit is also low.

And you do not forget the risk of investment. Just see the profitable, in someday, the cryptocurrency market will make you lose a huge amount of money. Even, you will never have chance to come back the market because you can not recover your capital. Profitable means there is risk. Wink
The risk is only there if you don't know how to prepare for bad situations. Wink
Westant

Activity: 355
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 11:49:48 PM

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

For me, the difference in trading in investing is huge. For example, in trading we have fundamental analysis and technical analysis while investing uses only fundamental analysis. In trading you need a serious psychology analysis of how you can control your emotions while investing you need to really focus on the fundamental of a company, whether it will last or not, whether or not it will work.
I think there is very big different between these two trading is different and investment is different in trading you can get your profit on same time and on daily base but in investment you can get your profit after a long time and you can get your profit all together but I believe both of them areuseful and I’m doing both for my life.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:23:31 AM

There is difference both of two word.In business world sometimes we think both of these word are same.But that's not right, if you analysis them correctly. Trading means buy-sell.I mean you want to profits by these system not in sense.Just you know that you have to profit by trading. Another side, investment or investing is making profit or loss for future. Because you don't know by investing anything in future you will have profit or loss.But you always wish that it will profit.But unfortunately sometimes its not happen.I think I am making you understand.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Yumi027

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 05:11:14 AM

they are two very different activities. While traders and investors participate in the same marketplace, they perform two very different tasks using very different strategies. Both of these parties are necessary, however, for the market to function smoothly.

Investing is based on a long term thesis,  while trade is any stock-term catalyst.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 02:02:42 PM

they are two very different activities. While traders and investors participate in the same marketplace, they perform two very different tasks using very different strategies. Both of these parties are necessary, however, for the market to function smoothly.

Investing is based on a long term thesis,  while trade is any stock-term catalyst.
Do you mean short-term? Or what is a stock-term catalyst?
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 03:57:42 PM

Trading means you need to study the circulation of market and read different speculations of every professional trader to have a right timing when to buy and sell coins. Investing is a lot more easier, The profit that you will gain is depending on how much capital you want to invest to start.
It totally depends on what we are looking at as investment. Are you leaving your cash in the hands of someone to make it work for you while you earn a certain percentage on it while the person takes the risk or you are the one using the money to work yourself while you take the risk.

These are basically like the same thing but just that one can earn you more with more risks, while one can earn you less with lesser risk or probably even more risk of the person holding your funds disappearing.
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 04:20:43 PM

Of course trading and investing are 2 different things, trading is active selling and buying during feeling gain profit while investing is buy and hold for a certain time, I think it depends on our courage, if we want to profit faster course trading is a good choice than investing.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:15:24 PM

The risk is only there if you don't know how to prepare for bad situations. Wink

Well, both trading and investing are risky in every kind of market. The higher the risk the higher the return yes, but if you don’t much have any idea about what you are doing then you are at risk to loose your big money. Investing is really good for long term that can make you earn money.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:22:21 PM

Well, both trading and investing are risky in every kind of market. The higher the risk the higher the return yes, but if you don’t much have any idea about what you are doing then you are at risk to loose your big money. Investing is really good for long term that can make you earn money.
Again, there's only a risk if you don't know what you are investing in or don't know what you are doing. There are plenty of ways to invest without taking any risks even if things go bad. People are just simply too greedy and keep gambling and then pretend that they are investing.
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:18:15 AM

Thank you.

For me the main difference between the two is, trading is from the word itself to trade. Which means you need to gather a lots of different coins in other to have somthing to trade because you cannot do trading if you do not have something to trade. And my advice is go join in a signature campaigns and bounty, where they will gave you bounty rewards which is a different tokens that you can trade with money. Investing on the other hand is from the word itself to invest, in these you will just find a promising ICOs and make sure that it is a legit one and invest you money in it and just wait for the end of the project. Buying bitcoins or altcoins and simply holding them are also a mode of investment
crypto4lambo

Activity: 210

Large scale, green crypto mining ICO

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 03:49:25 AM

As for me, investing is something you hope that would appreciate  its value in the long run. It doesnt  need much of a technical analysis. When you invest, you research what would be its plan in the future and how feasible is its plan to survive in the market against its competitors. Instead of cutting loss if the value goes down, you usually top up your investment. Investing is not only for cryptos, it may be paper assets, golds and real states. Trading on the other hand, requires more attention and analysis. There are many approach in trading like day trading and swing trading.Technical  and fundamental analysis will be a big factor in trading as it would dictate when to buy and when to exit. You do trading in a short span of time,it would take days to weeks into months. It doesnt have a specific time frame. Before entering in this market, assess yourself first if you are a trader ir an investor. Know where your taste fits.

Portia12

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

ADAB ICO

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:08:00 AM

Thank you.

the difference between trading and investing, in trading you can check the details of your money and you are the one makes your money double or morethan high profits. but in investing you cant see want will happen in your money because some investing site are scammer so if you cant take the risk dont try investment.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 04:17:59 AM

Thank you.

id say that trading and investing are totally different to each other. why? because in trading you need to buy different coins and then you trade. in ivesting you only need to buy that coin or other things( i.e gold, physical coins, valuable items,etc)  then you are going to hold it for a long time and selling it if theres an increase of demand in that item, so that youll earn generous income. but overall but of them had their own advantage and disadvantage, so youd better try them out and see if what will work for you.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: