Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:16:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing?  (Read 29420 times)
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:47:23 AM

Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

Trading in the cryptocurreny is a process where you exchange bitcoins to altcoins, altcoins to bitcoins or altcoins to altcoins and it includes buyer and seller to perform trading. Investing is a process where you will have a capital to start a business. Trading and investing are both profitable.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:17:16 AM

There is a big difference in trading and investing and of the most important would be that investing you mostly work with 1 coin and with trading you need to work with more altcoins and need to know more about them.
You are right it has a lot of the difference because now a lot o the people are buying the bitcoin and it is making the bitcoin different because the buying the bitcoin means to invest in the bitcoin and the trading means to trade the bitcoin it does not mean we are using the bitcoin, I am aware of the bitcoin price and the value now it is the time to have the fun and to increase the power of the bitcoin as well the bitcoin value will get better in the investment.
Biglistener

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:29:33 AM

The difference is you make more and faster through trading because your actually investing in more coins than one and investing you need to wait and have patience that your coin will grown and give you profit after you have put money in it.
Pusesu

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:37:26 AM

There is a big difference but the biggest one is actually you get to work with more altcoins and in investment you only work with the coins you have invested in with trading you need to check everything and every coin which is the best for you.
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:15:59 AM

There is a big difference in trading and investing and of the most important would be that investing you mostly work with 1 coin and with trading you need to work with more altcoins and need to know more about them.
You are right it has a lot of the difference because now a lot o the people are buying the bitcoin and it is making the bitcoin different because the buying the bitcoin means to invest in the bitcoin and the trading means to trade the bitcoin it does not mean we are using the bitcoin, I am aware of the bitcoin price and the value now it is the time to have the fun and to increase the power of the bitcoin as well the bitcoin value will get better in the investment.
I agree, Buying bitcoin is considered as you invest on it, because there's no other reason why some people keep buying bitcoin because they want to hold it for a long term and hoping for good profits to be happened in the future. While in trading is basically buy low sell high method but its not easy as it sounds and it would really require enough knowledge and skills for you to be profitable with it.
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:23:32 AM

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

The difference between trading and investing in terms of life is wide,because trading was a bussiness or stablishment who was already start to trade. While investing is commiting your money in order to earn financial return. Formerly from the word itself trading is the best option on how should a bussiness is already started while inversting is planning for future .

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
burong1

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:29:09 AM

Thank you.

In my own opinion I think the difference  of trading to investing is,  in trading you can buy and you will sell that's trading while in investing is just like gold that's what we called investing that's what I think.  I prefer trading.

iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:39:29 AM

In my opinion,the difference between Trade and Investment is:
-Trade,this is a pure business type and trading is also one type of investment that can be associated with a business in real life.
-Investment,is the kind of business in which we invest our money then,if we need it we can harvest it whenever we want.
and investment will not harm us but,trade may be we can loss because nobody wants to buy the goods we sell.
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:12:36 PM

I agree, Buying bitcoin is considered as you invest on it, because there's no other reason why some people keep buying bitcoin because they want to hold it for a long term and hoping for good profits to be happened in the future. While in trading is basically buy low sell high method but its not easy as it sounds and it would really require enough knowledge and skills for you to be profitable with it.
Buy at low price and sell at high price does not mean you need to sell at highest price and buy at lowest price, mate.
Remember, as long as the price of cryptocurrency you have invested raise higher than your bought price, that is your profits.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
leexhin

Activity: 503

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 12:35:10 PM

Thank you.

In investing you trust your money with someone and you can't do anything with iit until the certain period came. while in trading you need to use your knowledge and skill to make profit out of it. You also need to keep your attention in trading and also be updated in the news.
Investing also investing in stuff like gold, silver or bitcoin and hoping sooner or later the price will go higher, that's investing. Trading is you're going to buy or sell and make a profit whether the price will goes up or down.
Mellifluous

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:26:11 PM

Invest is putting money into something and you can't do nothing with than money until the certain period while in trading you should have skill and knowledge about it to make it profitable and also you nee to pay attention and you should be updated in news.
rizky_big

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:08:15 PM

Different trading and investment. Our investment trusts entrust our money to other parties because those who have the project. while our own trading that will run the money with our own ability
Darkrulerx

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:13:43 PM

I will say the same as always trading is better if you want to make more money and faster but it is harder than just investing and you learn a lot more trough trading than just trough investing you only focus on the coins you invested in.
ckorbba

Activity: 672
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:17:32 PM

The biggest distinction between buying and selling and trading in my mind is that trading you're the one that has complete control over your money and your choices, however when you invest you are essentially providing your hard earned money to someone else so they inmake it grow, individually I crefer buying and selling over investment with this reason. an p
here I completely agree with your statement, because in investments you believe with someone, And in trade only on yourself. Therefore, investments have always retained much more Lariska than trade. I only deal with trading in crypto currency, you need not only skills and knowledge, but also a certain technique that comes with time.
BigTeeths

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:33:39 AM

Investing is where your money is growing but anytime and anyday, it could disappear with other ivestors' money as well.  Trading is where you can buy and sell altcoins and keep it safely in your offline wallet.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:16:06 AM

Thank you.

The difference between trading and investing is quite simple. Investing takes time and is a gamble for we no one knows if it’s a success or not. On the other hand, trading is much more definite because all we need to do is to trade and earn.

rey.fudz15

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:47:23 AM

Investing is a broad term and under it is the trading, trading is a short term type of an investment which makes the investors very active in the market/exchanges. A long term investment is just an exclusion of meaning of the short term investment.

nightfury

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 04:02:00 AM

In my own understanding, both trading and investing involves money as capital. The only difference is that in Trading, you have to buy a product (at a lower price) and sell it at a higher price just like in crypto currency trading. In investing, you have to let someone or entity hold your money and wait until your money grows just like in investing in ICO.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:48:55 AM

Thank you.

Trading and investing? These two is so different from each other but in doing it, you must have to take a risk. If you will define trading, you are depending your money/btc on yourself because you will trade it to the price that you want. If you will define investing, this is a risky type of gaining money. You are trusting your money in someone, or something (Like investment sites). In doing these, you must have the confidence to take a risk because there are so much scammers and not legit sites here in Cyber world.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:34:45 PM

The biggest distinction between buying and selling and trading in my mind is that trading you're the one that has complete control over your money and your choices, however when you invest you are essentially providing your hard earned money to someone else so they inmake it grow, individually I crefer buying and selling over investment with this reason. an p
here I completely agree with your statement, because in investments you believe with someone, And in trade only on yourself. Therefore, investments have always retained much more Lariska than trade. I only deal with trading in crypto currency, you need not only skills and knowledge, but also a certain technique that comes with time.
A master of trading won't need to have much trading skills.
Only 1 skills can gives them good profits, they can change to many strategies with any situation.
Because all trading skill always have a or some weakness, therefore, instead of know many skills, they choose to improve a skill trading they thought the best and become the master in this skill.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: