Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:17:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing?  (Read 29427 times)
mark_salcedo618

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 01:46:46 AM

trading is way too better than investing. when you say trade, you try make your money grow by studying the chart when to buy and sell while in investing,you just in invest and wait when the value of your investment increase then sell it at high price.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tegin92

Activity: 51
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:53:01 AM

Differences trading with investment, I am very clear difference, if you trade you have to process it yourself such as selling or buying goods or objects, other things investing as for example we invest in the company and who processed others and we just wait for the results only.

●  ALAX (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)     |  The Blockchain App Store Designed for Gamers (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)
█ ██████████████ (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB) █    [ WHITEPAPER ] (https://alax.io/ALAX-whitepaper.pdf)          TGE    17th April (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB)       [  ONE PAGER  ] (https://alax.io/ALAX_one-pager.pdf)    █ ██████████████ (https://alax.io/?utm_source=Bitcointalk&utm_medium=Forum&utm_campaign=WEB) █
TWITTER (https://twitter.com/ALAX_io)      REDDIT (https://www.reddit.com/r/Alaxplatform/)      FACEBOOK (https://www.facebook.com/ALAX.io/)      LINKEDIN (https://www.linkedin.com/company/18456306/admin/updates/)      DISCORD (https://discord.gg/hfNGwkP)      SLACK (http://alaxio.herokuapp.com/)      TELEGRAM (https://t.me/ALAX_io)      ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2816146.0)
mongkie

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 04:59:45 AM

Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

investing is finding an opportunity in ico and wait a certain period to mature.

while in trading, you can trade daily and gain profit in minutes.

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
paaatrisya

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 05:32:59 AM

With online trading, or e-trading, the trader makes all decisions himself. Such an approach to trading differs from using a stockbroker, as the broker typically offers input and advice. Another difference is in the fees: Online trading is generally considerably less expensive than using a stockbroker to make trades.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:12:44 AM

The investment deposits money to be stored for a certain period of time, whereas trade deposits money and is directly traded. Actually not directly in trading also still can be said trading, the most important money is not just silent, but spin the market.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:30:11 AM

The difference between the merchant and his investment is as follows: A person who offers the goods or services responsible for offering the services he has. Investing is a person who wants to invest some of his profits to plant a stake. that he will get many btc. Since the economy is the main cause, let us get enough btc for the upcoming.

SilverChromia

Activity: 357

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:41:37 AM

Both of them are different. Not just different in spelling but when it comes to the potential those two are seriously different because in trading even the beginner can handle it with no worries unlike the investing because you need much knowledge about this before you this because if you dont think and analyze about things in investing you will just waste your money for nothing. Also investing needs a person to be open minded about the situation this also gives more worries when you dont know if you will gain profit for it or not.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     Pre-sale: December 2018
██ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 06:55:09 AM
Merited by shoreno (1)

Both of them are different. Not just different in spelling but when it comes to the potential those two are seriously different because in trading even the beginner can handle it with no worries unlike the investing because you need much knowledge about this before you this because if you dont think and analyze about things in investing you will just waste your money for nothing. Also investing needs a person to be open minded about the situation this also gives more worries when you dont know if you will gain profit for it or not.

i agree that both of them are totally different to each other but i think investing is much easier compared to trading because in investing all you gotta do is to have a sufficient amount of capital and then putting it on a form of stocks,coins,ico, etc. (anything that can be invested) though in trading , you need also a capital to buy coins or stocks and then you trade it but we all know that trading is not an easy thing to do because it requires good understaning and knowledge about how stuff's work and beginners or newbies cant handle it.
ajochems

Activity: 1305
Merit: 511

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 07:06:10 AM

The money you inverse in bitcoin is free from your life depends,you should not depend on this inverse money.You should inverse or trade with the unwanted money from your expenditure. Always trading is better than a investing. In trading ,you can buy with the value you mentioned with precipitation of future price. But in investing ,you need to buy bitcoin with the quoted value.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
warawolf19

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 25, 2017, 08:17:29 AM

Theres a lot of difference between trading and investing cause trading you will trade bitcoin by buying when it low and selling when its high value. Then the investing method is the method that you will had to invest an minimum amount and it will have profit everyday. Like a bank.
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:45:26 PM

Trading is more of a profession and something that brings you earnings on some of the activities you do regularly which to me sounds more like a job. On the other hand, investment is more like leaving your money to hold and letting it grow over time while it is at work on something.

It requires work too and that is why one way or the other the two sounds similar. You are putting your money to work and letting it grow in both cases rather than just leaving them in your wallet, it is just the activities that differs in the process, that's all.
You are right the trading is the activity and the bitcoin investment is the business because the bitcoin value is very high because it is being invest by a lot of the people and now the half of the country is making the profit with the investing in the bitcoin and the price of the bitcoin will be more high in the future while the trading is not that profitable for everyone because the trading is the risky investment.
214missy

Activity: 98
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:04:28 PM

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

Well in trading you are like risking your money because the price of bitcoin was volatile, that why it will hard for every one to predicts its value.  But I think doing trading was more profutable than mining. Because as I know in mining you need to have a huge capital to sustain the needs for the electricity. And it takes a lot of patience to wait before you have your earning.
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:20:54 PM

Thank you.

Both are different. Maybe trading is faster than investment. But trading has a greater risk than investment. If investments are made for the long term there may be no risk. that's just my opinion.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:15:00 PM

Thank you.

Both are different. Maybe trading is faster than investment. But trading has a greater risk than investment. If investments are made for the long term there may be no risk. that's just my opinion.
A big risk, Trading is a combination of several skills. requires calm in trading. in trading we can get big profits, but the loss is even greater. It is very difficult to choose both, only experience that can answer this problem.
Monta3002

Activity: 344
Merit: 257

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 03:32:14 PM

on my own opinion the difference between trading and investing is the time gap and safety. In trading you can get profit daily and is much more safe while in investing you will need to wait for a long time to get profit and there are many scams going on.

queenhallmark

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:54:47 AM

There is a big difference but the biggest one is actually you get to work with more altcoins and in investment you only work with the coins you have invested in with trading you need to check everything and every coin which is the best for you.
There is really a big difference between trading and investment. Oh no I don’t think trading can give you a lot of money more than investment cause investment is what you invest on knowing that you can earn a certain rate. But for trading, you can end up losing your money, in fact, some novice end up losing all their money. Some people start trading, and after trading for some years, during the time calculation they find out that they actually made nothing– money spent becomes larger than what was invested.
Investment is something that you can invest your money in some project like people are investing in ICO’s and then earning money from their ICO’s while trading is just simple buying and selling some thing when the rate is varying.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:24:14 PM

Trading is also a part of investing but I think it's more difficult than investing only Smiley). With trading you need to have a lot of experience, knowledge and trading skills if you want to earn money from it. But with normal investing, it's easier for newbie cause there are a lot of way to invest like ICO project, lending system,....at the moment people almost focus on lending system cause they don't have to do anything but still get passive income every month Smiley). But it's very dangerous and you can lose all your money only in a few minutes Cheesy

hangar18

Activity: 676
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:14:19 PM

The money you inverse in bitcoin is free from your life depends,you should not depend on this inverse money.You should inverse or trade with the unwanted money from your expenditure. Always trading is better than a investing. In trading ,you can buy with the value you mentioned with precipitation of future price. But in investing ,you need to buy bitcoin with the quoted value.
What is inverse? I am really do not understand your words? Do you mean invest? Investing or trading can be a job as long as you can focus and want to make it become the primary job for your life. I have some friends gave up their main job to become the trader and investor in cryptocurrency market. They are the rich because they spent all time to work hard in trading.
jabfly

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:29:52 AM

These methods vastly differs because when you are investing the main goal is to build your wealth gradually. When you trade you are focused on holding period or continues to buy and sell.
magnum357

Activity: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:59:26 AM

For me my opinion about the defference of Trading and Investing,Trading is something that have to chance an higher features andabout Investing you to put a money in the business that you want to make your money interest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: