Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:03:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Difference of Trading and Investing?  (Read 29427 times)
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:39:07 AM

Guys sorry for this question above but I would like to ask here that

What is the difference of Trading to Investing?

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

I hope you can help me in my confusion..

For me the trading is more on an active income because it need a lots of attention in monitoring the value of the coins almost everyday and trafimg it im the market so it involves strategic skills amd being wise. While investment on the other hand, is more in a passive income because by simply holding bitcoins or other coins when they pumps the value of you r holdings will also pump so that is an investment for me and that does not beed a lot of attention.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
patchot

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:50:09 AM

Investing and trading are two very different methods of attempting to profit in the financial markets.

The goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time through the buying and holding of a portfolio of stocks, baskets of stocks, mutual funds, bonds and other investment instruments. Investors often enhance their profits through compounding, or reinvesting any profits and dividends into additional shares of stock.

Trading, on the other hand, involves the more frequent buying and selling of stock, commodities, currency pairs or other instruments, with the goal of generating returns that outperform buy-and-hold investing.
gondar1

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:10:10 PM

though I know that I can search it in google but I want an answer from those people who have already experienced this two.
Thank you.

The only difference that I see here is the fact that in trading there is very minimal risk. The risk of losing only falls on the management and strategy of the trader. In investment, the probability of failure varies on the subject of investment and only the decision of the investor is to blame. There's no strategy of the investor involved in the process.

EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:01:33 PM

Thank you.

The only difference that I see here is the fact that in trading there is very minimal risk. The risk of losing only falls on the management and strategy of the trader. In investment, the probability of failure varies on the subject of investment and only the decision of the investor is to blame. There's no strategy of the investor involved in the process.

I don't think Trading is safer than investing and you said trading is minimal risk, this is not exactly. With newbies who start trading will easy be lost their money more than they start with investing. When we start trading beside study knowledge trading we also need to study the way control our emotion which very very important and almost newbies can't do this while investing don't need this Smiley
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:07:38 PM

Trading is something you make on buy and sell directly awhile investing something you put your money on some investing site and they generate your money while it is growing, so you can get the money you invest with the percent given as the condition permitted.

I agree with your opinion, what I want to add is that trading has 2 potential direction of profit and loss when we take a different position with investing that just waiting for price development.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:12:51 PM

Thank you.

trading is when you buy coins and sell it in just a daytime.when your
monitoring that said coins movement if it will make an price high,or price down..

While investment is you will buy specific coins and will just let it for long time,
hoping it will make a price high by the time you need to harvest your capital

And another sort of investing is when you invest in ICO but its one risky
thing not knowing how the ico project outcome
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:54:32 PM

Thank you.

When we say investing it expend money with the expectation of achieving a profit or material result by putting it into financial schemes, shares, or property, or by using it to develop a commercial venture while when we say trading you will exchange what you have to someone with a good price.
Nevis

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:58:53 PM

Theres no such difference in terms of the risk but in return of an current invested money  thats where it makes difference.Investing money offers bigger amount or percentage in return unlike trading where it is a random return Cheesy
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:04:42 PM

lets start in investing first its putting your trust in an idea that in the future this would bring you fortune, basically its just placing your money in that product or technology then just letting time to and operations take the lead in managing your money, in trading you are the one responsible in all the actions that you are doing win or lose its your doing so you really need to take some knowledge that would assist you in doing so.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:50:08 AM

Theres no such difference in terms of the risk but in return of an current invested money  thats where it makes difference.Investing money offers bigger amount or percentage in return unlike trading where it is a random return Cheesy
Investing has "random" returns too. You never really know exactly what you'll get. The only thing you can do is estimate a lowest non-zero floor.
McKane

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

IF PROBLEM WITH MY TRUST THEN BRING AN ESCROW.

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:11:34 PM

There are a ton of contrast amongst exchanging/Trading and contributing/Investing. Some of various are given beneath.

Trading: Trading is word where you can purchase benefits by giving cash.

Investing: Investment is where you can spare your cash and make a money to gain more from that.

IBMINER DONE A GOOD JOB. I learned a lesson from him. He gave me negative trust just because i was dealing with account seller. To buy an account.
hynext

Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:04:54 PM

Both of them are difference, The goal of investing is to buying and holding of stocks over an extended period. Trading is more buying and selling of stock.
Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:08:51 PM

Thank you.

if you planned for short time go to trading and if you planned for long time go to investment. trading you have to watch very carefully and take decision accordingly and Investment if you have plan for certain period upto that end you no need to focus on your investment and after that only you are going to react.
bajigur894784

Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:05:06 PM

Simply put, Investment is passive. That is, you as an investor does not run the business directly to gain profit because there are already other parties who manage the money. And you just stay enjoy the benefits only (but did not rule out the possibility of loss).
The opposite of investment is trading, trading is more active.
As an trader, you are a business actor who must work alone to get a profit target in a certain period.
Profit and loss as of the capital you cultivate depends on your own as a trader. If successful manage it, you will get a profit.
but, you will lose large amounts of money if you manage it badly.
HiringYou

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:49:19 PM

No doubt the aim is to earn profit but still trading and investing are different due to various reasons.First reason can be the time taken by both the processes .Trading is a short term process whereas investing is a long term process.Traders are active daily whereas there is no need for investors to be active daily. In order to earn profits from trading we  require some experience and knowledge but investing is a simple process,we just need to buy some BTC's and hold them untill we find the price good for selling.Trading involve more risks than investing .Buying and selling is done on regular basis in trading but in investing  people hold their BTC's until they find the right price to sell, it can even take months .
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:51:13 PM

Both of them are difference, The goal of investing is to buying and holding of stocks over an extended period. Trading is more buying and selling of stock.
Trading is not only limited to the buying of stocks, currently people are trading currencies and even bitcoins and with investment has nothing to do with duration if you think about it, One can realize a huge profits in a matter of minutes and then choose to cash out.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
LeancyBTC

Activity: 184

Bitcoin lovers <3

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:06:24 PM

Trading can be considered as a job. Trading is just a type of activity which can give you money in the future. You can invest your money in many things such as real estate, gold, cryptocurrency, new technology, etc. Trading is a job which does not contain as many things as investing
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:16:42 PM

Trading can be considered as a job. Trading is just a type of activity which can give you money in the future. You can invest your money in many things such as real estate, gold, cryptocurrency, new technology, etc. Trading is a job which does not contain as many things as investing

Trade is certainly a serious business, but it is not a tangible commodity but a digital currency. For this reason, crypto money will be more cautious to do as an additional job because it is very variable.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 07:40:05 PM

I do not really understand what is the difference between trading and investment,
but what little I know Trading is doing the exchange whereas Investing is taking care to gain profit ...

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Junard619

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:28:09 PM

Investing and trading are two very different methods of attempting to profit in the financial markets. The goal of investing is to gradually build wealth over an extended period of time through the buying and holding of a portfolio of stocks, baskets of stocks, mutual funds, bonds and other investment instruments.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: