Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:20:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] YOLOdice.com Signature Campaign  (Read 78545 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ethan_nx (OP)

Activity: 745
Merit: 471

Admin at YOLOdice.com - fast, fair, play/invest.

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 08:22:39 PM

Hi,  Ethan_nx
I see a mistake in the image,  have a man was sent doule time with other amount.  I think you shoul fix it.  You must check it carefully.
I recieved payment,  thanks!
Regards
Paul

It's OK. He asked me to re-calculate his earnings from last week and I sent him the difference.

Cheers,
Ethan

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:55:23 PM

Payment for 10 - 16th April received, thanks Ethan-nx for the extra work and best of luck with YoloDice!
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:09:42 PM

Can I post in altcoin section at full pay now ? It doesn't say it's half oay anymore so it is safe to assume I may now post in altcoin again ? Thank you.

lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 08:23:02 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2017, 03:52:36 PM by lovesybitz

I would love to be part of this campaign, please let me in
besides its not good I think to have one active member in rank  that promoting
your campaign, let me help your member in rank in this
signature of yours Wink

BitcoinTalk username: lovesybitz
YOLOdice user id: 67156
Forum rank: Member
Current post count: 73
Bitcoin addy: 12rYznzv4wgqvxB2YJi5XYiPxu75AFbCWi

thanks Wink
myhung76393

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:35:38 PM

Oh that's wonderful campaign. I look forward to joining you wish for me to join
Thank you, and I will do anything to help him earn the most profitable item, please let me join thamm

Bitcointalk name: myhung76393
Existing registration number: 117
BTC: 112obGZmf2RUgASLVfRo9UQ5HEutn9xfW1
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 06:42:10 AM

Can I post in altcoin section at full pay now ? It doesn't say it's half oay anymore so it is safe to assume I may now post in altcoin again ? Thank you.

Hi,

it still does:

4. Local board and altcoin board posts count as half.

Cheers,
Ethan

pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 09:40:31 PM

I would love to be part of this campaign, please let me in...

It's cold and lonely out here Cry
paul gatt

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 06:17:40 AM

Hi,

it still does:

Cheers,
Ethan

Hi,  Ethan_nx
I feel curious, the campaign touched the payment milestone a day ago, however, we did not see any of your activities. Let us know if you have any inconvenience. We are still waiting for payment from you.
Regards
Paul
Victorycoin

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:28:52 AM

Hello Ethan-nx, I am now a senior member in this forum, can you update it in the spreadsheet?
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 07:44:07 AM

Hi, the payments have been sent. Please forgive me for not doing it yesterday, the fault is mine.

Hello Ethan-nx, I am now a senior member in this forum, can you update it in the spreadsheet?

I have promoted you in the spreadsheet, effective next week.

Cheers,
Ethan

maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:07:09 AM

Hi, the payments have been sent. Please forgive me for not doing it yesterday, the fault is mine.

Cheers,
Ethan

no problem with the late of payment and now payment received, thank you ethan_nx, thank you yolodice.com.
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:39:22 AM

Wahou damn...

That's not very professional of m0gliE to have left this job without a warning or anything...
Unless he got some serious trouble of course. I've seen he's not connected for a long time.
The dude might be dead for all we know  Sad

Any way nicely done Ethan. Seems like you took the track back and it's not easy.
I might apply for this campaign when you're back to accepting new members ^^
Victorycoin

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:56:53 AM

Cheers,
Ethan
Thanks for the promotion Ethan-nx, but why is my name missing out in the payment list and I actually received no payment in my account?
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 06:31:35 PM

Cheers,
Ethan
Thanks for the promotion Ethan-nx, but why is my name missing out in the payment list and I actually received no payment in my account?

You are right. Maybe I looked at someone else's list of posts, but I wrongly assumed you had no posts last week. I am sorry, I have just sent you your earnings.

Cheers,
Ethan

Victorycoin

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 07:34:21 PM

Nice to see you have resolved all that Ethan-nx and this is to confirm that I have received my payment for 17-23/04/2017.
pixie85

Activity: 2128
Merit: 524

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:03:15 PM

Wahou damn...

That's not very professional of m0gliE to have left this job without a warning or anything...
Unless he got some serious trouble of course. I've seen he's not connected for a long time.

Any way nicely done Ethan. Seems like you took the track back and it's not easy.
Don't be too quick to judge and do some research first.
Ethan had trouble contacting  m0gliE since the 12th, maybe even earlier, and had to count posts by himself.
m0gliE has logged in after that on the 17th, so he's alive. Probably had some real life problems.
ethan_nx (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 08:02:39 AM

Wahou damn...

Ethan had trouble contacting  m0gliE since the 12th, maybe even earlier, and had to count posts by himself.
m0gliE has logged in after that on the 17th, so he's alive. Probably had some real life problems.

Indeed. That's the only thing we know. M0gliE was really helpful setting up this campaign and running it, I doubt he would just leave the campaign and Bitcointalk without saying a word. I hope everything is OK with him.

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1225

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2017, 08:25:43 AM

Wahou damn...

Indeed. That's the only thing we know. M0gliE was really helpful setting up this campaign and running it, I doubt he would just leave the campaign and Bitcointalk without saying a word. I hope everything is OK with him.

It's very good thing if MogliE left a message so that people can see some reason on his absence but we can't decide immediately for this guy maybe he's on emergency situation thats why we can see some delays but if you could wait for his cameback well that would be good since im pretty sure participants are waiting to see their weekly earnings for their effort but if you can't handle of managing this campaign i think its very best to hire a Sub manager so that he can do the job for you while MogliE is away.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 02:06:29 PM

Wahou damn...

The dude might be dead for all we know  Sad

It's very good thing if MogliE left a message so that people can see some reason on his absence but we can't decide immediately for this guy maybe he's on emergency situation thats why we can see some delays but if you could wait for his cameback well that would be good since im pretty sure participants are waiting to see their weekly earnings for their effort but if you can't handle of managing this campaign i think its very best to hire a Sub manager so that he can do the job for you while MogliE is away.

Yeah, your indeed right! I knew some of the member here in this forum hate Moglie, but  He still human who can make mistakes. It's been a puzzled to anyone why Moglie disappeared at once, and we don't know why? it maybe some other's right, that He might faced an emergency problems or what, etc. But you can give Him a time frame if within this week Moglie did not give any information, or send a message to you Sir ethan, I think its about time for you to hire temporarily a campaign manager who will manage this campaign, due to as time pass by your back log is getting higher. Though there's no problem about the payment every week.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 04:05:15 PM
Last edit: April 29, 2017, 04:57:29 PM by Mike Mayor

Hi,

it still does:

Cheers,
Ethan

Cool thanks. Smiley

Thanks for paying always as well. I appreciate it greatly.

Update.

I am now a Sr member !!  Cool I am cool now I get to hang with the cool kids and do cool stuff.

Anyway thanks again. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: