Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:48:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: (SOLD) I want to sell My bitcointalk package( account+twitter+facebook)  (Read 3860 times)
playerbtc (OP)

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 02:13:47 PM
Last edit: January 25, 2017, 05:46:11 AM by playerbtc

Hi,
Now a days i am very busy and got a real life job.So i can't give maximum time to this forum.Therefore i want to sell my alt account with twitter,facebook etc whatever belongs to my account.
Kindly take a look if you can take this offer...

I'll only provide real information to the serious buyer,please don't ask me info according to bctalkaccountpricer.info,i'll provide this token only to serious buyer,until then i can copy past the info from bctalkaccountpricer.info

here it is,
Sign massage available from over 6 months old addresses.

Activity: 280 (Sr. Member)
Potential Activity: 280 (Potential Sr. Member)
Weeks to Next Potential Rank: 29
Potential Activity to next Potential Rank: 200
SMAS Blacklisted: No
Trust: Neutral
Estimated Price: 0.05320000

My twitter has 4k real followers only crypto oriented, and my Facebook account has 2300+ real crypto friend. I got a lots of referral through my social media accounts.But now i don't have much time as i involved in real life jobs.So i can't maintain my activity here.
If you buy this full package, you'll get....

Huge social bounty stakes from DECENT (for 8 weeks), for both Facebook+twitter, 390 ARK coin from signature campaign..And a lots of other social bounty campaign which i already enrolled.

I'll provide you all access, what ever i got and whatever belongs to this account.
I think my offer is very clear and i put all details that might help you to understand.No more stupid question,i'll answer only to real and serious buyer.

Escrow is a must,no alternative,whatever you're hero or legendary

So here is all details again in short,

Sr.member account= 0.05 BTC

Twitter 4500+ real crypto followers, 99% audit score.
Facebook 2300+ real friends
ARK coin 390
DECENT social bounty stakes for 8 weeks(facebook+twitter)
other bounty like tokes platform,wings etc.
currently enrolled in chronobank signature campaign..

My asking price is 0.13 BTC or worth ETH,WAVES,LSK for full package

Update
i got 8 stakes from Facebook.Some fake/multi account will be kicked out.So this amount should be increase after the final count.
Update: Twitter account sold

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bf_jyfty

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 03:04:20 PM

the price is so expensive
yono88

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 03:07:43 PM

pm sent
playerbtc (OP)

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 09:20:57 PM

I am open for any offer.and you'll earn weekly 0.02 with that sr.member account,good post quality.
And currently a twitter campaign is running which will pay you 0.01 btc every week until march,check the service section for that twitter campaign.

And if you Know how much DCT i'll get from social bounty,then this is just the price for my DECENT coin.
Also 4500 twitter followers can earn you maximum stakes in any campaign.This is an investment which will cost you 1 time,but you'll earn at least $100 per month on average.2 months and your investment will start you returning much money

pm sent
I didn't received any pm from you.i checked 2 times.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:50:41 AM

I am open for any offer.and you'll earn weekly 0.02 with that sr.member account,good post quality.
And currently a twitter campaign is running which will pay you 0.01 btc every week until march,check the service section for that twitter campaign.

And if you Know how much DCT i'll get from social bounty,then this is just the price for my DECENT coin.
Also 4500 twitter followers can earn you maximum stakes in any campaign.This is an investment which will cost you 1 time,but you'll earn at least $100 per month on average.2 months and your investment will start you returning much money

pm sent

Hello OP. I'm interested on your account but first i want to buy it on legal way and with approval of DT members so that i can't received negative feedback for buying it. And can you entrust me the username of the account so that i can verify the amount of tokens you are currently stake on your campaigns before we closed the deal? We can discuss this in PM. And i want to get the approval of DT especially Lauda before buying it. I hope you understand. Thanks
playerbtc (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:02:00 AM

pm sent

Hello OP. I'm interested on your account but first i want to buy it on legal way and with approval of DT members so that i can't received negative feedback for buying it. And can you entrust me the username of the account so that i can verify the amount of tokens you are currently stake on your campaigns before we closed the deal? We can discuss this in PM. And i want to get the approval of DT especially Lauda before buying it. I hope you understand. Thanks
I didn't understand what do you mean by approval from DT member.
vthfvuuj

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:44:18 AM

pm me the price please
Darwin02

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:23:20 PM

pm me the price please
Read it mate already mention the price in the OP.
I think the price is fair enough and not too expensive because the account still have bounty to receive  from the campaign he joined.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
.TOKEN SALE. Apr 16 2018
      .DAICO.      May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
hgfcjfuik

Activity: 199

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:43:23 PM

pm me sir
playerbtc (OP)

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:55:24 PM
Last edit: January 20, 2017, 05:05:13 AM by playerbtc

pm me the price please
Read it mate already mention the price in the OP.
I think the price is fair enough and not too expensive because the account still have bounty to receive  from the campaign he joined.
You're right mate.i was enrolled on different bounty campaign which will pay me huge amount of stakes specially DECENT token.I am just leaving bitcointalk within 3-4 weeks and will back again after i establish my offline carrier.Currently i got a new job after completing my graduation.And i want to sell my whole package all together.

it's a good opportunity for the buyer to get ROI asap.
Also 390 ARK coin, weekly 0.01 btc from twitter,social bounty from tokes platform,and many more.
4k real crypto followers in my twitter,2300+ crypto friend in my FB.

I might be wait to claim all bounty but i will join corporate sector very soon.dnt know if i'll get enough time to maintain my online activity.

If i didn't get any buyer,i'll wait until i claim all the pending rewards and then leave bitcointalk.
I am still open for any offer.All access will be provided without any recovery option.
Just pm me for discussion.
jackshephard

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 09:22:39 PM

How did this end up in Altcoins marketplace, Your account is a BCT account, Correct? shouldn't the digital goods subforum be the place with most interest.. BTW the price is relatively high for just a BCT account, not sure about FB and TW account prices though so overall it might be a good deal...
playerbtc (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 12:11:44 AM
Last edit: January 20, 2017, 05:06:52 AM by playerbtc

How did this end up in Altcoins marketplace, Your account is a BCT account, Correct? shouldn't the digital goods subforum be the place with most interest.. BTW the price is relatively high for just a BCT account, not sure about FB and TW account prices though so overall it might be a good deal...
Its just an estimated peice for the sr.member account.
UPDATE:
Now you can purchase everything separately as the DECENT bounty can claim through social account,decent team will contact via social account as soon they start distribution of bounty.

But only Facebook bounty stake is confirmed by now.So you can buy my Facebook account with 2300+ crypto friends and 8 share from Decent FB bounty.
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2017, 01:40:13 AM

if you want selling account
facebook account twitter account or bitcointalk account
is right placed in good place, if you post in digital good section,
or majority member is selling account post in auction section
playerbtc (OP)

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 01:00:25 PM
Last edit: January 21, 2017, 10:40:34 PM by playerbtc

Price is now set to 0.25 btc and its fixed.
playerbtc (OP)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 10:37:50 PM

Price adjusted according to current bitcoin price.
0.22 BTC for full package.
playerbtc (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 02:12:41 PM

Twitter is now on auction.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1760405.new#new
playerbtc (OP)

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 04:42:26 PM

New twitter campaign.. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1760819.0
Now this twitter will earn you 0.02 btc every week from 2 campaign..
playerbtc (OP)

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:59:16 AM

Twitter account sold @ buy now price of 0.09 btc.
Now i have only facebook and bitcointalk account.
Updated price: 0.13 BTC for sr.member+facebook+ARK and chronobank bounty+Decent bounty.
Pm me for more details.
lowbander80
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:21:13 AM

Pm me Facebook account price
playerbtc (OP)

View Profile