Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:23:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: i have a trick of gambling but i can't use :(  (Read 869 times)
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 11:53:14 AM

What's the strategy and post the proof that you also have tried it, but will your Internet be fast enough to upload the proofs. I have been gambling for a while now there seems to be no strategy that one has and it's always purely more on luck, so I don't believe op has some strategy that can work for him and others, how about you sage money buy a new phone and update Internet package, you can use EMI. And then repay back from your strategy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 11:57:03 AM

-- pc will use much internet data then mobile ,--

this is the first time i am hearing this in my life!
and besides you are talking about a gambling site, i suspect it is a dice site? or even not, they don't use much traffic.
in fact let me measure it for you.
opening bitsler website and making some bets only took about 1 MB data, and i am just measuring it using my firewall watching the traffic which means it is less than that.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 01:31:17 PM

Lol, Actually if your strategy does work then you can for awhile lend your friends phone once in a while and if you think that your strategy would really work then you can easily pay him and aside from that you can also purchase a better internet service because we are talking about gambling here and money would come easily for you obviously if your system works.
pawanjain (OP)

Activity: 2646
Merit: 713

Nothing lasts forever

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:48:08 PM

You might just buy 2 sim cards and register with two different docs (like your brother's). That's totally legal and the cost are very low. Why hiring? Don't understand you...
Here stretagy don't need document verification it just need two email I'd Sad
What's the strategy and post the proof that you also have tried it, but will your Internet be fast enough to upload the proofs. I have been gambling for a while now there seems to be no strategy that one has and it's always purely more on luck, so I don't believe op has some strategy that can work for him and others, how about you sage money buy a new phone and update Internet package, you can use EMI. And then repay back from your strategy.
I tried already for two days and converted 0.003 btc into 0.009 ( about ) but due to single account the gambling site converted my all bet into loss , that was just like scam ,
So I will use my stretagy in same way but no one will comes know about the wise stretagy ( specially by the gambling site owner )
Sell your phone and buy two cheaper phones (as cheap as possible) so you still have some remaining money to use strategy. LOL
I'm not really sure what gambling strategy you are trying to use, bit it sounds strange because it requires 2 mobile phones. Does it only work on mobile? Is it kind of strategy or trick to cheat the house?
what happened when the cheap mobile will get stooped work during the gambling . , great suggestions , now I am.looking for the same idea , as suggested by you .
Well try doing this: make your friend a hotspot so you can connect to it and in that case too use it to do your strategy, but the problem here is you dont have enough money. Well, if your strategy really works, i dont know what type of gamble are you doing, there are sites that give free bitcoins and free giveaways, you can try that.
have no friend , I am collauge pass out student and due to lack of money no admission .

Here thanks to all to explain me , Now i git some ideas and i will surely post here when will earn huge amiunt of btc ,
now I will lock my this thread

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████████████████████████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███