Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:22:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 0.5BTC Scammed by Dark Green Socal/PALEY - Palcoin  (Read 839 times)
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 01:56:55 PM
Last edit: January 17, 2017, 02:33:56 PM by jamalaezaz

Socal Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=265035 (http://archive.is/c2JCj)
His Alt account Palay: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=830027 (http://archive.is/BmSa2)

Bitcointalk Address: 1BfefJR6bdgC8boKsUk9BuFTx1DyhYNUSf
Address Staked: http://archive.is/SAWNk

Scammed Amount: 0.5BTC
Transaction Link: https://blockchain.info/tx/855553921fffb700dec58f2140ff0800bd8b8a5e9bddfcb19d75b5898e417467

PalCoin Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1462217.0 (http://archive.is/j0R9I)

Skype Profile:

Summery:

This Guy "Socal" (Felix) Pretend to be a Crypto Currency Financial Adviser, he's owner of an altcoin "Palcoin"
so Taskie Hired him as financial adviser of Taskie Project., We were looking for a Dev to create Taskie's ICO website.. he said to use that he know a developer who can Create the ICO website, and Asked me to send money to him.. I've sent 0.5BTC to his Address,.but at the same time I got a message from another Developer who wanted to work with me, he actually showed me a built ICO, . I found the other guy more reasonable, so I asked Socal that do not Ask your Dev to work because I got a Good Dev with, so Return the BTC back.
but he went off and din't re send the BTC.. after few hours when I checked his Address on Blockchain, I found he transferred the BTC to another Address.

Skype Chat Log:

Ignored a unnecessary conversations

and than he never come online again. its been more than 30 Hours, no any response from him. and he Sent BTC to another Address.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chevas Regal

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

www.tgtcoins.com/ico

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 03:00:47 PM

This Guy "Socal" (Felix) Pretend to be a Crypto Currency Financial Adviser, he's owner of an altcoin "Palcoin"
so Taskie Hired him as financial adviser of Taskie Project., We were looking for a Dev to create Taskie's ICO website.. he said to use that he know a developer who can Create the ICO website, and Asked me to send money to him.. I've sent 0.5BTC to his Address,.but at the same time I got a message from another Developer who wanted to work with me, he actually showed me a built ICO, . I found the other guy more reasonable, so I asked Socal that do not Ask your Dev to work because I got a Good Dev with, so Return the BTC back.
but he went off and din't re send the BTC.. after few hours when I checked his Address on Blockchain, I found he transferred the BTC to another Address.
It doesn't seems a scam! What i read above means that you hired him as a financial Adviser and for it you paid him , and after some hours you told him that you don't require him anymore so ? so? so? so...you said him to return the money back ..Cheesy but that is too funny, he should not refund you a penny now as advice business works the same way , I work in Pataya as a Quality Control Manager , I hire Number of Team for checking of Thread(textile) sometime i find much more quality experts and get them work in place of my old hired Team but i never ask them that please repay back my money.

The scenario will look like scam as seeing from currency exchange view or trading view but when it comes for a benchmarking testing or some piece of consultancy then it is not a scam.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌▐█ ██████████  ▐████████████▌██▐
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █
██ ███████████▄  ▀▀▀ █████████▀▄█
███ ████████████▄▄▄▄█████████ ███
████▄▀█████████████████████▀▄████
██████▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄██████
██████████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Target Coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀                ▀██▄
▐██                ██  ██▌
██▌      ▄▄████▄▄  ▀▀  ▐██
██▌    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄    ▐██
██▌   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██
██▌    ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀    ▐██
██▌      ▀▀████▀▀      ▐██
▐██                    ██▌
 ▀██▄                ▄██▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

Avirunes
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 03:20:40 PM

It doesn't seems a scam! What i read above means that you hired him as a financial Adviser and for it you paid him , and after some hours you told him that you don't require him anymore so ? so? so? so...you said him to return the money back ..Cheesy but that is too funny, he should not refund you a penny now as advice business works the same way , I work in Pataya as a Quality Control Manager , I hire Number of Team for checking of Thread(textile) sometime i find much more quality experts and get them work in place of my old hired Team but i never ask them that please repay back my money.

The scenario will look like scam as seeing from currency exchange view or trading view but when it comes for a benchmarking testing or some piece of consultancy then it is not a scam.

Did you read the whole matter?  Huh

The job for which jamal sent funds wasn't part of the job but instead he received btc as he promised to get the ICO site built (which wasn't the part of his job for which he was hired for) from someone that he knew with 0.5BTC.

Thats why you shouldn't keep on employing multiple guys for same work and at the same time. However the if the Dev hired by socal to develop the site has already made it then I think you (jamal) should compensate for the time he had put in for developing the site, otherwise if not then you sure should have refund IMO.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2017, 03:50:27 PM

Did you read the whole matter?  Huh

The job for which jamal sent funds wasn't part of the job but instead he received btc as he promised to get the ICO site built (which wasn't the part of his job for which he was hired for) from someone that he knew with 0.5BTC.

Thats why you shouldn't keep on employing multiple guys for same work and at the same time. However the if the Dev hired by socal to develop the site has already made it then I think you (jamal) should compensate for the time he had put in for developing the site, otherwise if not then you sure should have refund IMO.

1: Socal was a Adviser. (his payment was agreed at ICO end) these 0.5BTC was not his payment (You understand but above guy not) it is clearly stated in the skype log.
2: The dov didn't develop anything. dev don't even started the work when I asked him to do not ask dev to work..
3: but if dev made anything than socal should response me and inform me whatever the dev done.
4: If you follow the funds through the transactions. you will know funds moved to an exchange..

dolores13

Activity: 299
Merit: 271

View Profile
January 17, 2017, 07:27:39 PM

watch-out scammers are everywhere in this forum , always use Escrow and do not send first.
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 18, 2017, 02:59:53 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2017, 03:17:39 AM by jamalaezaz

watch-out scammers are everywhere in this forum , always use Escrow and do not send first.
He was the escrow actually. Lol.
I sent him 0.5BTC to hold till dev complete his work. and he himself runaway.

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 12:48:59 PM

Jesus hell, THIS is what happens when you have:

one newbie random with an idea
they want money but have nothing so they hire a 'manager" from here to try add legitimacy.  
people like jamalaz who wanna work for every project...
They THEN hire a "dev", and a graphic person, and "advisers" and, and, AND... what the fuck is even going on at this point?

a buncha promises have been made, money starts getting lost (INVESTORS monies), the whole thing is a shit show. Reminds me to not give a penny to those type projects.

What a circus!

P.S = i would feel SICK if i had hired a "manager" and they got my investors money scammed from them, why would you give investors money away so freely? you were like inna hurry to pay him that 0.5BTC, wow!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 04:39:24 PM

P.S = i would feel SICK if i had hired a "manager" and they got my investors money scammed from them, why would you give investors money away so freely? you were like inna hurry to pay him that 0.5BTC, wow!
do you even know what is the situation here? and what are you talking?
I never spent any investors money. those 0.5BTC was our Own which was reserved for Project development purposes,

we cannot spend investors money  like that. all money are secured in escrow wallet and their are clear escrow agreements and term, no one from team can touch the investors money until the coin fully launch.

Chevas Regal

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

www.tgtcoins.com/ico

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 04:43:59 PM

It is very much disappointing that old members like Socal with Reputation are scamming people for some silly amounts. I thought that it would gor settled but today i see that it is still pending... Bad for bitcoin users.
At least he should have replied to the argument.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀██████████
███████▀▄▄█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄▀▀██████
████▀▄█████████████████████▄▀████
███ ██████████▀▀▀████████████ ███
██ ███████████   █████████████▄▀█
█ █▌████████▀▀   ▀▀▀▀████████▐█ █
▌██▐████████         ████████▌▐█▐
█ █▄██████████  ▐████████████▄█ █
██ ███████████▄  ▀▀▀ █████████▀▄█
███ ████████████▄▄▄▄█████████ ███
████▄▀█████████████████████▀▄████
██████▄▄▀▀██▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█▀▀▄▄██████
██████████▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄██████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Target Coin

▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▄████████
    █████▀▀▀▀
   ▐████
   ▐████
████████████
████████████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████
   ▐████

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄██▀                ▀██▄
▐██                ██  ██▌
██▌      ▄▄████▄▄  ▀▀  ▐██
██▌    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄    ▐██
██▌    ▀██▄▄  ▄▄██▀    ▐██
██▌      ▀▀████▀▀      ▐██
▐██                    ██▌
 ▀██▄                ▄██▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 05:02:33 PM

Sorry for your loss.
 -Too naive of you Jamal to fall for shit-shows.
 -Financial Advisor doesn't start with having all the funds you own.
 -How Big of a business your ICO was that you actually needed a "Financial Advisor"?
 -Are his coin still traded at YoBit ? Try if you can contact him there.
Atomicat
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 05:22:21 PM

@jamalaezaz: Did you verify that he is the owner of the account "socal"? There have been multiple attempts where scammers tried to impersonate bitcointalk users with positive trust.

It's still sad to see so many scammers in the bitcoin community. Always use a *very* trusted escrow whenever possible. There is still the possibility that these escrow's might scam too but the chance is lower.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 09:45:51 PM

do you even know what is the situation here? and what are you talking?
I never spent any investors money. those 0.5BTC was our Own which was reserved for Project development purposes,

we cannot spend investors money  like that. all money are secured in escrow wallet and their are clear escrow agreements and term, no one from team can touch the investors money until the coin fully launch.

lol im sure  Cool    of course your not gonna ADMIT that was investors money, it was just money on the project on top from WHO's pocket, hmm? so WHO's taking the 0.5BTC loss from your non-diligence? w.e, try to brush it off, guess its not my money so i shouldn't care so much... ;p i just hope you learn your lesson, cause i know ill NEVER give you a penny from my pocket, you may give it to some random and say "its ok!"

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: