Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:19:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Easiest way to convert money into BTC?  (Read 10833 times)
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 10:30:36 AM

I think every country has a local exchange and I think it is the best method to purchase bitcoin. you can buy the currency of your own country, so no need to first convert it to dollars

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 12:52:51 PM

I have met with this problem several times and many others too met with this problem. We consider global accessibility a great advantage of BTC with very good reason. Technically, BTC is available from anywhere, anytime. The issue is coming down to communication. Assuming that your partner is not a BTC holder already, how do you have him exchange his money into BTC?

Even when BTC has these advantages, other payment processors have not and when people have to exchange money from any other payment processor into BTC, transaction issue comes from the other payment processor like PP holding back money or certain banks do not execute transactions in certain time intervals. How do we get around this?

I thought a payment processor where you can pay with a simple SMS or call from your phone credits and receive some BTC would be very useful.

In my experience by buying bitcoin is from my atm card I bought BTC through coins.ph one of the in my country who accepted bitcoin on which affiliated in different bank outlet I dont know in the other country maybe you can use poloniex exchange or localbitcoin for you to buy bitcoin using credit card. Just correct me if some of the member here I'm wrong with this thought.
jtipt

Activity: 1064
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:14:14 PM

I thought a payment processor where you can pay with a simple SMS or call from your phone credits and receive some BTC would be very useful.
No this is no way an option, because the fees itself would be outrageous and how much do you think you would be able to buy with phone credits?
FundsMoney

Activity: 363
Merit: 250

BTC will change the world

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 01:15:16 PM

Personally, I prefer having the ability to exchange BTC <-> Fiat instantly, at any time (especially during big price fluctuations). I see no one recommended E-coin.io (now rebranding to Wirex). It's basically a debit card (both virtual and physical) that is accepted anywhere.

When I need some spare cash, I just open the app and in a couple of mins I have the cash ready. I also like the fact that I can have BTC back at any time. If, let's say, you exchange 0.10 BTC for 100 EUR and BTC price drops to 800EUR/BTC , you can buy BTC back using your card funds. I think the exchange fees are at around 2-3% max and I guess it's worth it for this kind of service. My account is verified though, so be careful with your limits if you don't want to be verified.

Depending on your amount of bitcoin you exchange regularly, I think this may be your best option.

-- if you want this space, PM me --
PremiumCodeX (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 531

Metaverse 👾 Cyberweapons

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 09:14:06 PM

In my country you have the odd Bitcoin vending machine, but they only allow you to convert limited quantities. The biggest obstacle in

mainstream adoption, would be the involvement of the banks. The governments and the banks seem to be working together to place

obstacles {red tape} in Bitcoin's way to slow down adoption. { Examples : BitLicense & KYC/AML regulations }

Yes, I know about these BTC vending machines. Actually, a similar solution would be fine for me. I am looking for a method to transfer fiat to BTC DIRECTLY. Like someone visits one of these vending machines, types in some address, puts in some fiat and receives BTC soon. We had one of them in the town where I am living, but it was closed down.

[TUTORIAL] How to steal $350 000?
Best OS for recovering stolen BTCs.
Visit our FREE Bitcointalk thread.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 12:35:53 AM

I have met with this problem several times and many others too met with this problem. We consider global accessibility a great advantage of BTC with very good reason. Technically, BTC is available from anywhere, anytime. The issue is coming down to communication. Assuming that your partner is not a BTC holder already, how do you have him exchange his money into BTC?

Even when BTC has these advantages, other payment processors have not and when people have to exchange money from any other payment processor into BTC, transaction issue comes from the other payment processor like PP holding back money or certain banks do not execute transactions in certain time intervals. How do we get around this?

The easiest way is to use your fiat to buy bitcoin in localbitcoins, and buy the bitcoins in a face to face trade, or you can use cash deposit to buy it, another possibility is to use virwox, or you can buy currencies for games and then use that currency to trade for bitcoin.
I do not think so. Localbitcoin is full of scammers and if you are newbie, you may not know where to start or which members are trustworthy. In my opinion, the best way to buy Bitcoin is to find some one in your country who is willing to sell bitcoin to you and  make a deal with him/her
Have you been scammed in localbitcoins?, because I have done some trades there and everything went fine every time, just choose some vendors with good rating, see the feedback they have received to be positive and recent and buy small amounts from different vendors and you will be fine.
fikihafana

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 02:51:21 AM

Currently, the easiest way to convert money into bitcoins is through Localbitcoins.
You can use Coinbase also but it will take some of your personal Info.

yes i agree, this is easiest way for everyone. In my country i used bitcoin.id to buy or sell some coin
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:00:09 AM

Currently, the easiest way to convert money into bitcoins is through Localbitcoins.

yes i agree, this is easiest way for everyone. In my country i used bitcoin.id to buy or sell some coin
its much easier to convert btc with your local exchange as it will convert it to your local fiat here in my location we do have certain limits per day as my country have a rules bout money transferring and for me its also much safer.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:05:37 AM

This is a long term issue not all have Bitcoin as their primary source of income or not many hold money I have Bitcoins. Bitcoin is popular but not that popular that people start putting their money into it. What you could suggest is that they use a exchange or use this forum and have the exchange done. Or maybe best is face to face if possible, but then again the confirmation takes a long time that always will be the issue. Let's see your sms idea how it works.
Factmine

Activity: 310

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 03:33:09 AM

This is a long term issue not all have Bitcoin as their primary source of income or not many hold money I have Bitcoins. Bitcoin is popular but not that popular that people start putting their money into it. What you could suggest is that they use a exchange or use this forum and have the exchange done. Or maybe best is face to face if possible, but then again the confirmation takes a long time that always will be the issue. Let's see your sms idea how it works.

Regards the SMS and Call, that would not be possible. This would mean that the BTC would have be stored with a third party person that will handle all trade whenever there is one. Both parties will have to have an account in that platform, which will mean that parties will not really have control over the bitcoins and it will not go through the blockchain.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 04:42:53 AM

I just use an online wallet exchange (coinjar) to purchase any coins I may need for the following fortnight.

It's an easy way to get coins once you have your account verified but always remember that once those coins clear in your account get them out of there and into an address that you have full control over.

pinkflower

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:10:30 AM

In our country there is an app that uses to deposit money into your wallet. And via that wallet it can instantly convert it to bitcoin. It can be deposited tru a atm machine Iike in a convenience store . It is just loading like a e-money.

Thats cool. What country are you from and whats the app called? That might be something developers from other countries can copy from and make fiat to BTC conversions easier.

How is the price of BTC in your app? Sometimes they sell BTC at premium prices making you pay a lot more than the real market price.
bitloud

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:29:23 AM

you can use XAPO credit card or cryptopay.me credit card to buy bitcoin from them . Coinbase still don't support many developing countries also in localbitcoins usually deals for these countries.
bitkilo
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1010

https://www.bitcoin.com/

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 08:23:47 AM

you can use XAPO credit card or cryptopay.me credit card to buy bitcoin from them . Coinbase still don't support many developing countries also in localbitcoins usually deals for these countries.
You only just posted this same post on the same page here above, not a good start trying to upload your post count, pretty bloody obvious to anyone.

Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 08:45:04 AM

The easiest way to convert money into bitcoin is to send money for purchase into the bank account of an exchanger then after sending your documents that you have successfully transferred your money into their account your bitcoins will appear into your wallet. In the Philippines we can easily purchase bitcoin in almost every part of the country by simply using banks or remittance center towards the exchanger to get bitcoins.
marcoman22

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:46:13 AM

Easiest way is to use localbitcoins.com. It is found in almost all countries.You could even convert your fiat to bitcoins by dealing face to face in localbitcoins.com. Other than this, if you are going to convert your fiat with strangers face to face, better convert your fiat in public places. Thats always safe.
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 10:51:03 AM

The exchange i used, have PHP(local currency) to BTC and vice versa that offer instant and seamless exchange 24/7 which is very user friendly.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 11:18:43 AM

well when i was just 15-16years old this was my first problem i faced up because i do not have any bank accounts i am a student so how can i get my money into bitcoin or from bitcoin to money this leads me to first make my own business network in my country. it takes a little time but yes i finally got the way out and made what i have thought, i still do not have any bank account but still i can buy or sell bitcoin anything
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2017, 11:21:06 AM

The easiest way is to use Bitcoin as a currency without any conversion. Just get your VISA and pay with BTC at any merchant who accepts VISA. For example, I use Shakepay and very happy  Smiley

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 11:26:35 AM

No, it is impossible to get Bitcoin for your own money without getting peep in by banking system.
However, only way is if you pay someone personally and he give you Bitcoin in return or EARN Bitcoin.
And if you say buying using Sms or something then banks hardly gonna patronize or endorse Bitcoin!

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████