Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:15:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trading ways  (Read 5535 times)
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 09:21:30 PM

Hey guys,

Some questions here I recently started trading crypto so now I wonder/ Any advice who is good to follow on twitter or whatever about altcoin information or tactic insights ?

Also what are some good ways to analyse charts for TA purpess ?

If you have any good tips for me please share here or PM me It is highly appreciated !

The major rules about in trading was sell high and buy low, these are the very basic rules and which most often gave an advised to anyone here. Then you must know on which coins or altcoins you are going to trade that are really potentials in which can be found at coinmarketcap.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 06:59:26 AM

you follow coin previous trade and her market price. other you find google and know about alt coin. also you can search youtube . because there a lot of people advice about alt coin.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
PokerFace3

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:34:33 AM

Hey guys,

Some questions here I recently started trading crypto so now I wonder/ Any advice who is good to follow on twitter or whatever about altcoin information or tactic insights ?

If you have any good tips for me please share here or PM me It is highly appreciated !

The major rules about in trading was sell high and buy low, these are the very basic rules and which most often gave an advised to anyone here. Then you must know on which coins or altcoins you are going to trade that are really potentials in which can be found at coinmarketcap.com
For example, there are a lot of altcoins are available for 1 satoshi prices, if we are buying them because they are available for lower prices then we could never find them going high to sell.

The basic rule will not work all the times we need to act accordingly. Choosing the right trading instrument is more important and I believe that is the very basic way of smart trading. When you are choosing your right trading instrument the success will be more than  50% guaranteed.

One simple solution here : trading highly established coins will solve all the problems and can get us minimum guarantee all the times.
MiXxe

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:52:10 AM

Hey guys,

Instead of following someone study by yourself ,don't waste your time finding who will help here on forum try to see and visit
Marketplace Altcoins . You can track a good altcoin that maybe have a good future based on community and feedbcks from them .
Spend time watch over on trading sites don't buy yet .Just have an observation then we you got the flow and you're ready to risk then its good for you to start

Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 07:32:46 PM

Hey guys,

Instead of following someone study by yourself ,don't waste your time finding who will help here on forum try to see and visit
Marketplace Altcoins . You can track a good altcoin that maybe have a good future based on community and feedbcks from them .
Spend time watch over on trading sites don't buy yet .Just have an observation then we you got the flow and you're ready to risk then its good for you to start

What a good advice yes i think do search by itself don't and learned it by itself how to trade. Its not easy but he need to learned and observe than to follow someone. Many trading site that he can go to trade maybe learned how to buy and sell then study what coins you gonna buy.
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 08:30:59 PM

There are many ways to do trade in the exchange platform, but the most important thing is you/we must learn the basic knowledge of trading aside from the general rules in trading which is Buy at low price then Sell at High price value.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 23, 2017, 11:45:10 PM

You need to know that trading crypto currency is not the same with trading forex, the factor to determine the price is based on the market, so the rising price is based on pump and dump, you need to follow a lot of forum and updated news to know which coin they are interested, updated news is the most important element to trading crypto and then you also need to act quick when you trade because alt coin trading peak moment could last only for a moment, and you need to have experience in trading so start from small amount, after  a few trade then aim bigger amount

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
jovs

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:57:01 PM

To learning the trading method you will need more time to go.
If you've interested to trade bitcoin and bitcoinwisdom.com can be the good chart guide for you. The average prediction is speculation and I think it can't be guaranteeing to get a high accuracy.
Indeed the best way to become a good trader is to first educate yourself on the basic way on trading and some trading tips. Yes you can go to the site you said because it is sure that it is bitcoin related site. But it is not bad to used forum like bitcointalk on educationg yourself to trade. Because we all know that forum like this have a bitcoin related topics also trading topics that may help us to be a good trader and can share your own speculation regarding on a specific topic. For me through this you can be a good trader in no time. Just remember to have dedication and hard work.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:04:14 PM

There are many ways to do trade in the exchange platform, but the most important thing is you/we must learn the basic knowledge of trading aside from the general rules in trading which is Buy at low price then Sell at High price value.

If you are looking to see the low price just buy now itself becuase in upcoming days and months price will be move upwards due to segwit and BU effects.
In trading you can make good profit as price changes continuesly towards the next peak therefore you could buy more bitcoin and sell it out little to have big profit. Try the local bitcoins to start trading.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 06:50:34 AM

Hey guys,

Better you spend more time in learning because without analyzing it is not possible for you to make profits, altcoin is always risky so you need to follow twitter account, ANN, charts. You need to research volume of the coins what are ups and downs, and what makes this coin more popular.
That's correct they need more time to become a good trader. Before you go in trading you need to learn every single pieces of data about right time for the right trading. Because experience is one important to handle the situation and to control the emotions to avoid failure at the end.

And if not familiar in other kind of trading ,make an idea to others who have more experiences to let know the benefits and possible bad things.
In trading they need a time to monitor every time in trading to know the right time to buy or sell. It is just for assuring to get a profit in a simple things but need to hard work for our purpose.
After that, try to trade use the lesson you learn if you success improved it then if you fail try and try until you succeed. Because in every time we failed it is the reason why we stand for our goals/dreams.

Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 11:42:29 AM

You need to know that trading crypto currency is not the same with trading forex, the factor to determine the price is based on the market, so the rising price is based on pump and dump, you need to follow a lot of forum and updated news to know which coin they are interested, updated news is the most important element to trading crypto and then you also need to act quick when you trade because alt coin trading peak moment could last only for a moment, and you need to have experience in trading so start from small amount, after  a few trade then aim bigger amount
Exactly, compare to Forex trading it needs broker before you qualify to make a trade to their platform.
But in crypto trading, you can start trade even without a broker because just you have at least 0.002BTC in any exchange platfrom you start immediately as well. Then the technique is when the monitors act, traders take action at once.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:26:22 PM

Exactly, compare to Forex trading it needs broker before you qualify to make a trade to their platform.
But in crypto trading, you can start trade even without a broker because just you have at least 0.002BTC in any exchange platfrom you start immediately as well. Then the technique is when the monitors act, traders take action at once.
What is qualifying in forex trading ? As far as I know, forex trading also could be done just with an email id verification and some specific payment processes will not require any verification too.

But I agree for getting into bitcoin trading, we never need any platform because we can trade with our neighbor/friends forum members independently. Peer to peer exchanges will be highly effective for protecting our identity and it will be possible for every bitcoin trader.
Oralmat

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 04, 2017, 12:32:11 PM

About trading, I only give you one advice that you will learn with the time and experience wise. So if you want to success in trading, than do trading in everyday, not use big capital only start with a small amount. Because one day you will be learned everything about trading, and you will be perfect in trading.
salemon

Activity: 179

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 04:14:18 AM

About trading, I only give you one advice that you will learn with the time and experience wise. So if you want to success in trading, than do trading in everyday, not use big capital only start with a small amount. Because one day you will be learned everything about trading, and you will be perfect in trading.
For beginners and beginners this is really the best advice. If someone tries to start with a large capital, he will certainly lose it.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 07:47:14 AM

Hey guys,

I think the tips that I could give it to you was, you need to update always the the top 20 listed coins at the coinmarketcap.com, then always monitor the the market price value of the coin, so that you know when you are going to buy a a coin or sell the coins you hold.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 10:41:31 AM

Hey guys,

I think the tips that I could give it to you was, you need to update always the the top 20 listed coins at the coinmarketcap.com, then always monitor the the market price value of the coin, so that you know when you are going to buy a a coin or sell the coins you hold.
It's rather difficult to profits from the altcoin that is in the top position of the coin marketcap so it takes a lot of capital so that the profit can be seen, it's better to look at the newsletters that are in each altcoin or join in their slack to get information and can analyze how their market situation.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
nieninja53

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:08:01 PM

My advice to hold bitcoin and buy more bitcoin from down trend it will go increase after some time when market will go to the high trend and makes you able to good profit and it is advised to buy more bitcoin,
parthgajjar

Activity: 273
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:44:40 AM

Hey guys,

You can see that with a market that is fluctuating continuously and very difficult to guess as the present time, the successful trade is very difficult, can see that bitcoin prices in the past days are constantly fluctuating So in order to trade safely and minimize risk, you should trade by day, surfing short and always finish trading when gaining from 5% to 10% of profit.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:49:45 AM

It is not adviceable to follow the hyped men on twitter. You should firstly develop your on method of trading. Know your own inclinations and develop skill that will benefit your trading.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
charlotte04

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:54:01 AM

Hey guys,

Yes, I do have to follow all of the people that have good insights for the cryptomarket. It helped me a lot for my trades.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: