Bitcoin Forum
January 24, 2018, 12:32:12 AM *
News: Electrum users must upgrade to 3.0.5 if they haven't already. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [Pre ICO] NEREUS - MMORPG Platform with the biggest online  (Read 4492 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
8count

Activity: 210

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 06:27:30 AM

On your website i see a few spelling/grammar mistakes. It makes it look unprofessional.
I just done a reddit post about you and most comments mentioned the spelling mistakes and that it looked scammy etc
A few like the project but need more info and clear roadmap.

Maybe the website just needs to be cleaned up a bit and add a little more info, going on the feedback I got.

I personally like the project and wish you success in the future

BetterBetting          Betting Currency of the Future
TOKEN SALE  ❱❱  December 15th, 2017
██████████     FACEBOOK     |     TWITTER     |     TELEGRAM     ██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
NereusPlatform

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:23:05 AM

On your website i see a few spelling/grammar mistakes. It makes it look unprofessional.
I just done a reddit post about you and most comments mentioned the spelling mistakes and that it looked scammy etc
A few like the project but need more info and clear roadmap.

Maybe the website just needs to be cleaned up a bit and add a little more info, going on the feedback I got.

I personally like the project and wish you success in the future

Hello. We will be very grateful if you show us where they are. This is very important for us, maybe we really have problems with the translation. If it possible, pleace contact as via telegram https://t.me/nereusteam. Thank you for your help!
franss

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:11:43 PM

The Nereus project impressed for everyone, what more gameplay platforms for MMORPG fans, hopefully runs as planned and also nereus has an outstanding technical support server.
Good luck

bellaayu

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:07:33 AM

The Nereus project impressed for everyone, what more gameplay platforms for MMORPG fans, hopefully runs as planned and also nereus has an outstanding technical support server.
Good luck
Nereus an impressive one project everyone, what other platform games for fans of MMORPGS, surely will be many investors who invest for nereus and the results obtained will surely satisfy, hopefully pre ico smoothly to ico.

SpectivVR                                                Crowdsale: 8/14 - 9/4
VR Streaming Platform & Attention Markets                  [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Slack  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Medium  |  Facebook  |  Instagram
Zertae

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 01:41:05 AM

Where we report for pogroms bounty dev ?
gagak

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:13:31 PM

I have been following twitter campaigns since last month. And my name is directly listed in the spreadsheet, even I have earned 1 stakes from my work for one week. But after I saw the spreadseet today, my name disappeared from the spreadsheet, and I did not get the steaks for my work for almost 2 months. How can this happen, dev?  Huh

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.