Bitcoin Forum
October 18, 2017, 04:17:13 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I teach e-book formatting  (Read 107 times)
JulesIam

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2017, 05:20:34 AM

I will teach you the basics of formatting ebooks via Skype, Second Life or other communication platform. This is not how to format a Word or Open Office document to feed into Smashwords or Amazon for which there are clear (if not concise) instructions available on both sites. At the end of 3 hours you will understand what an ebook is, the methods and software needed, have made an e-book in epub format with text, illustrations and a cover using sample files provided by me, and have a list of sources for more information and alternative methods. This will cost $120 Australian but I'm happy to be paid in BTC for one on one instruction. I am a qualified trainer and I've taught this course several times.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
JulesIam

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 08:25:05 PM

I edited this to change it to Australian dollars but happy to be paid in BTC. Be patient with me, this is the first time I've posted here Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.