Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:39:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A forum based IPO?  (Read 1976 times)
John87

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 06:56:52 PM

Sounds really fishy.

87.6 BTC doesn't look like a small amount.

Bob, do us a favor...  Move all that BTC to a single address and sign it, otherwise please stop making these sorts of claims.  Bitcoin makes this sort of auditing very simple and proving funds under management would be step 1.

Hi OgNasty,

87.6 btc is the total amount that I recieved during 1 year.

You can check all the investors here, all of them are BTCTALK members.

bobfunds.com

Bob, anyone can claim whatever they want on a website or a spreadsheet or with untrusted investors.  You've so far failed to sign (or even post) an address that contains a single satoshi.

Please provide a signed address containing funds claimed to be under management.  Otherwise, please stop making these claims.  As I've stated, that is step 1.  No amount of posting transactions or spreadsheets or websites is a substitute for you simply singing an address containing your assets under management to prove what you claim.  Your investors should require this to happen at least once every 3 months also.  The only reason not to do this, is if you are lying.  The only reason your investors wouldn't want this to happen, is if they aren't real investors.

He also has no reason to post the spreadsheets (even though they could be faked, I doubt a thief would put in the work to make sure all of the trades line up time and profit wise with the amount of different investment vehicles bob has put together)
I think he already did this. He's anonymous. It means he's probably a fraud. Do NOT believe him.

He should be using fake accounts with fake investors. Bla bla bla, Bob. Go home. You can't take our money.

Most of Turkish people think he is a fraud and uses fake investors.
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Golku

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:57:14 PM

Hey Guys I just want to tell my story how I began working with Bob

I just started with cryptography like 3 months ago as a hobby started with 1 GPU and after time i have rig with 3 GPU's now
first of all it was fun and I was so curious and can remember my first payment.
After lurking a while at this forum I saw a couple of posts about investments so I started checking them all out, I saw the posts of Bob and all the sheets of his investments and also all the investors I was like wow all these guys admire his work so much and he also has a warranty at the deposit
So I was like what can go wrong? he is doing his job by investing and gives everyone his share. I Pm'ed Bob for more details of how the drill works and how I could transfer a amount to him, after a couple of hours I received a PM back with the details and also how I can transfer.
I did do his work and I just watched it after time he did send the investors a update and what the shares would be meanwhile I did a big research about cryptography and normally I had a couple questions that I couldn't find the answers for and asked them to Bob, such a awesome guy he answered all my questions at a friendly way and helped out with my problem.
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:58:18 PM

Hey Guys I just want to tell my story how I began working with Bob

I just started with cryptography like 3 months ago as a hobby started with 1 GPU and after time i have rig with 3 GPU's now
first of all it was fun and I was so curious and can remember my first payment.
After lurking a while at this forum I saw a couple of posts about investments so I started checking them all out, I saw the posts of Bob and all the sheets of his investments and also all the investors I was like wow all these guys admire his work so much and he also has a warranty at the deposit
So I was like what can go wrong? he is doing his job by investing and gives everyone his share. I Pm'ed Bob for more details of how the drill works and how I could transfer a amount to him, after a couple of hours I received a PM back with the details and also how I can transfer.
I did do his work and I just watched it after time he did send the investors a update and what the shares would be meanwhile I did a big research about cryptography and normally I had a couple questions that I couldn't find the answers for and asked them to Bob, such a awesome guy he answered all my questions at a friendly way and helped out with my problem.

Fuck you. You just unlocked this thread so your sockpuppet could post. Now your sockpuppet gets a negative to.
John87

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 07:59:11 PM

You think that people don't know you?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=138323

"As you know this person has tried to run ponzi scheme which is basically scamming people.
proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1220435
(Check the 2nd message, quoted one, or mirror).

Later this person tried to pump and dump some shit coin which is yet another scamming way.
proof (Turkish): https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1451971.0

Anyway, Finally this person tried to THREATEN me to get his negative trust to be deleted and left me retaliation feedback.

I don't recommend you to do any business with this possible scammer."

GIVE THIS GUY A NEGATIVE TRUST SO HE WON'T BE ABLE TO SCAM OTHER PEOPLE!
bobmarley650 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 08:00:31 PM

Sounds really fishy.

87.6 BTC doesn't look like a small amount.

Bob, do us a favor...  Move all that BTC to a single address and sign it, otherwise please stop making these sorts of claims.  Bitcoin makes this sort of auditing very simple and proving funds under management would be step 1.

Hi OgNasty,

87.6 btc is the total amount that I recieved during 1 year.

You can check all the investors here, all of them are BTCTALK members.

bobfunds.com

Bob, anyone can claim whatever they want on a website or a spreadsheet or with untrusted investors.  You've so far failed to sign (or even post) an address that contains a single satoshi.

Please provide a signed address containing funds claimed to be under management.  Otherwise, please stop making these claims.  As I've stated, that is step 1.  No amount of posting transactions or spreadsheets or websites is a substitute for you simply singing an address containing your assets under management to prove what you claim.  Your investors should require this to happen at least once every 3 months also.  The only reason not to do this, is if you are lying.  The only reason your investors wouldn't want this to happen, is if they aren't real investors.

He also has no reason to post the spreadsheets (even though they could be faked, I doubt a thief would put in the work to make sure all of the trades line up time and profit wise with the amount of different investment vehicles bob has put together)
I think he already did this. He's anonymous. It means he's probably a fraud. Do NOT believe him.

He should be use fake accounts with fake investors. Bla bla bla, Bob. Go home. You can't take our money.

Most of Turkish people think he is a fraud and uses fake investors.

You just opened a new account to write these, don't you?

I will go on with serious people.

I'm locking the topic.

Sizlerin maksadı üzüm yemek değil bağcıyı dövmek, a Turkish proverb.

Best

BOB.

bobbtc@protonmail.com / Working day and night
koinsever

Activity: 882
Merit: 524

For Rent

View Profile
January 19, 2017, 10:26:44 PM

you guys are really schizophrenic. im sorry to said that but its true. you have to go a hospital. im so sorry for you guyz. if you dont want to trust, dont trust ok. just go away. why are you always saying "fake acc fake acc" Cheesy are you serious? we all same, and keep writing here and we are not banned yet? in this forum multiple accounts are not welcome. if we fakes of bob we all banned. but im so sorry. we are real. and We will continue to fund bob.

but i prefer to bob should not accept foreign investors anymore. and keep them ignored. i ll do that.

For rent...
John87

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 04:28:50 PM

you guys are really schizophrenic. im sorry to said that but its true. you have to go a hospital. im so sorry for you guyz. if you dont want to trust, dont trust ok. just go away. why are you always saying "fake acc fake acc" Cheesy are you serious? we all same, and keep writing here and we are not banned yet? in this forum multiple accounts are not welcome. if we fakes of bob we all banned. but im so sorry. we are real. and We will continue to fund bob.

but i prefer to bob should not accept foreign investors anymore. and keep them ignored. i ll do that.
What the f are you talking about? We have proofs about SCAMMER bobmarley650!

Still saying that he is a trusty person? Get the f out of here!
Heardalis

Activity: 453
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 07:24:57 PM

Hey Bob,

What do you expect from europeans? They do not even trust their 40-year-old neighbors. They all have problems with themselves.
I'm sure the Turks have far more than 100 BTC for your project.
(I am also European but lived long enough in other countries except Europe.)

P.S.: I am also a f.cking fake user so gimme the negativ trust point lol.
bittrojan

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:14:02 PM

This is shaping up to be a funny thread. Anyone who supports bob is labeled a shill and anyone who is against him is just a troll. All that needs to be done is bob needs to pre-call his picks for a month and prove he's got what it takes and then everyone will come running and throwing their btc at him.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
ingiltere
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1485

Rollbit.com Crypto Futures

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 08:39:29 PM

Trust is not moderated so everyone can give a feedback what they feel about a user but I think that negative feedback from OgNasty was a little harsh.
Did Bob scam anybody? No, at least not yet. FACT.
Did Bob paid previous investments with profits? Yes. FACT.
Is Bob anonymous? Yes. Can he run away with funds if he wants to? Yes. Did he run? No, not yet.
Does Bob think about scamming for bigger BTC? Maybe, we can't know until he does that.
Is Bob running a ponzi scheme? No.
Is Bob a gambler? Maybe. That's none of our business.
Is Bob a scammer? No. Is Bob a potential scammer? Maybe, that depends on how you see previous deals and his personality.

If you don't trust him you won't give your precious BTC's to him, but you can't blame if somebody trust him and send him their BTC's.

TL;DR: Innocent until proven guilty. Use your own judgement.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
koinsever

Activity: 882
Merit: 524

For Rent

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 08:13:33 AM

What the f are you talking about? We have proofs about SCAMMER bobmarley650!

Still saying that he is a trusty person? Get the f out of here!
You are a L. come here with your orginal acc. Give me trust with your orginal acc. Coward.

For rent...
bittrojan

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 02:51:00 AM

Trust is not moderated so everyone can give a feedback what they feel about a user but I think that negative feedback from OgNasty was a little harsh.
Did Bob scam anybody? No, at least not yet. FACT.
Did Bob paid previous investments with profits? Yes. FACT.
Is Bob anonymous? Yes. Can he run away with funds if he wants to? Yes. Did he run? No, not yet.
Does Bob think about scamming for bigger BTC? Maybe, we can't know until he does that.
Is Bob running a ponzi scheme? No.
Is Bob a gambler? Maybe. That's none of our business.
Is Bob a scammer? No. Is Bob a potential scammer? Maybe, that depends on how you see previous deals and his personality.

If you don't trust him you won't give your precious BTC's to him, but you can't blame if somebody trust him and send him their BTC's.

TL;DR: Innocent until proven guilty. Use your own judgement.

Well said. I think people should cut bob some slack and let him be until he is a proven scammer because right now everyone does seem to be very harsh on him.

ICO investor. Miner. Bagholder Extraordinaire!
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: