Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:43:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANCELLED]The Legends Room Las Vegas  (Read 35000 times)
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:39:24 PM

Op, got a lic to run a bizz like this in vegas? Defo not...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hobbskevin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:40:46 PM

Yes, of course they have a license to run this. Come on now.
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:44:07 PM

so no problem in sharing the info so it can be validated. easy peasy, or?

hobbskevin

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:47:11 PM

We are going to be releasing everything this week and yes you can validate it very easily.
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:49:54 PM

We are going to be releasing everything this week and yes you can validate it very easily.

if this would be legit, you could post the information right now instead of letting this grow to 10 pages, with people posting this is bullshit. If this would be serious and if you would really plan to so something in freaking vegas, you would know better.

hobbskevin

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:54:45 PM

if this would be legit, you could post the information right now instead of letting this grow to 10 pages, with people posting this is bullshit. If this would be serious and if you would really plan to so something in freaking vegas, you would know better.
If you knew anything about business then you would know that you don't just put out crap you make it look good and have the proper content in place before you just put out stuff piece miel. Be patient you will have everything you are looking for and more this week. I am sure you will even know some of the people involved and possibly even the space this is going to be at. This is a fully licensed club incorporated in Vegas.
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:59:46 PM

Send me some proof via PM and i will be silent till you "launch". Actions speak louder then ANNs on BTCT....

EDIT: How did you resolve KYC and AML issues that will come with this because of regulations?

hobbskevin

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:18:27 PM

Send me some proof via PM and i will be silent till you "launch". Actions speak louder then ANNs on BTCT....

EDIT: How did you resolve KYC and AML issues that will come with this because of regulations?
As I said things will be launched soon. KYC procedures do not have to be done unless you are selling a security, this is not a security it is a membership. Legal has informed us that KYC is not necessary. If it becomes necessary we are partnered with one of the top compliance firms in North America.
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 05:30:47 PM

Legal has informed us that KYC is not necessary. If it becomes necessary we are partnered with one of the top compliance firms in North America.

So you telling me, while Vegas put a shitload of regulations up, they are cool on having something running that wipes pretty much everything of the table. Seems legit to me...  Roll Eyes

whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 12:15:29 PM

Legal has informed us that KYC is not necessary. If it becomes necessary we are partnered with one of the top compliance firms in North America.

So you telling me, while Vegas put a shitload of regulations up, they are cool on having something running that wipes pretty much everything of the table. Seems legit to me...  Roll Eyes

I don't think there are KYC/AML regulations for club memberships in Vegas, of course you need customer name and surname but that's about it.
Please point us where you saw that gentlemens clubs need to do AML/KYC in Vegas, I'd be interested to find out more too.

I'm also waiting for news here, since a while, however I think they are right on waiting to get things ready before announcing.
It will attract more attention in my opinion.

What is the rush on your side to have information? You seem very impatient...  Roll Eyes 

Its about the way payments are done, not having a "club". If you move around thousands of dollars a night in a digital currency, you need things in place to ensure nothing illegal is done. In special in a place like Vegas. This sounds all fishy to me. If you are going to start a bizz like this it should be no problem to proof your claims. simple as that.

hobbskevin

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:07:02 PM

I don't think there are KYC/AML regulations for club memberships in Vegas, of course you need customer name and surname but that's about it.
Please point us where you saw that gentlemens clubs need to do AML/KYC in Vegas, I'd be interested to find out more too.

I'm also waiting for news here, since a while, however I think they are right on waiting to get things ready before announcing.

What is the rush on your side to have information? You seem very impatient...  Roll Eyes 

Its about the way payments are done, not having a "club". If you move around thousands of dollars a night in a digital currency, you need things in place to ensure nothing illegal is done. In special in a place like Vegas. This sounds all fishy to me. If you are going to start a bizz like this it should be no problem to proof your claims. simple as that.
Digital currency is the future and it's happening now in many industries this is just another one getting a head of the rest. The bitcoin ATM's are already in the club.
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:24:33 PM

Digital currency is the future and it's happening now in many industries this is just another one getting a head of the rest. The bitcoin ATM's are already in the club.

The "industrie" you are targeting is regulated, which you would know if this would be legit. If the ATMs are there, put a paper on it saying "all legit" with todays date and you would have done step 1 to show its not complete bullshit what you are telling. Saying "Digital currency is the future and it's happening now" is no proof at all.

hobbskevin

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:26:49 PM

The "industrie" you are targeting is regulated, which you would know if this would be legit. If the ATMs are there, put a paper on it saying "all legit" with todays date and you would have done step 1 to show its not complete bullshit what you are telling. Saying "Digital currency is the future and it's happening now" is no proof at all.

Almost all industries are regulated you should know this and so is bitcoin and how you need to claim it. You should know that if you use bitcoin and have filed taxes. The ATM's are proof that we know the business of Digital currency which it seems you do not
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:29:05 PM

You are like the soscoin guy, instead of just put something up that shows you are legit, you decide to post some more worthless bullshit. Because i know about regulations in Vegas, i know none of what you say makes sense.

The project is sooo legit you could afford ATMs, but not hire someone who explained you guys how to set up a wordpress blog....

hobbskevin

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:50:28 PM

You are like the soscoin guy, instead of just put something up that shows you are legit, you decide to post some more worthless bullshit. Because i know about regulations in Vegas, i know none of what you say makes sense.

The project is sooo legit you could afford ATMs, but not hire someone who explained you guys how to set up a wordpress blog....
Better than a blog coming soon. This week in fact and it will all be updated here.
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:55:00 PM

Better than a blog coming soon. This week in fact and it will all be updated here.

okay let me sum this up:

While you are claiming you run a big boys bizz, in a big boys town and half of the big boys stuff is done, you cant do more than putting up a shitty ANN, asking for peoples money while claiming everything is legit. Did i miss something?

Do you guys run your "club" the same way you run this?

hobbskevin

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 04:59:46 PM

okay let me sum this up:

While you are claiming you run a big boys bizz, in a big boys town and half of the big boys stuff is done, you cant do more than putting up a shitty ANN, asking for peoples money while claiming everything is legit. Did i miss something?

LOL this is just the beginning, you are so impatient and the people running this club are some of the biggest in Vegas. No one is asking for anyone's money here this is a membership offering. The tokens have a real world use unlike most tokens and the advantages of doing it this way are obvious.
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 05:09:32 PM

okay let me sum this up:

LOL this is just the beginning, you are so impatient and the people running this club are some of the biggest in Vegas. No one is asking for anyone's money here this is a membership offering. The tokens have a real world use unlike most tokens and the advantages of doing it this way are obvious.

You are not able to answer the most simple questions in the beginning and thats why no one (or lets say "me" in this case) belives a single word you wrote. Your "club" will have a digital payment system in place, which makes it hard for authorities to check everything is legal, IN FUCKING VEGAS! One of the most highly regulated places in the on planet earth (thats were you live, in case you didnt know). And note: i said "hard" not impossible.

So if you tell me your tale and i ask you: 'how you gonna do that?' you should be able to explain it, which you obviously can not. If you have some of the "biggest in Vegas" on board, how come no one heard of this? One does simply not open the next gen club in vegas and no one knows about it. Not in Vegas, never, period.

All i ask for is at least one small piece of proof, i am not asking you to build a spaceship and launch to mars. If you would really run a bizz, you would understand the concerns about it.

LegendsRoomLV (OP)

Activity: 70

Las Vegas entertainment built on Ethereum

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2017, 06:37:39 PM

okay let me sum this up:

You are not able to answer the most simple questions in the beginning and thats why no one (or lets say "me" in this case) belives a single word you wrote. Your "club" will have a digital payment system in place, which makes it hard for authorities to check everything is legal, IN FUCKING VEGAS! One of the most highly regulated places in the on planet earth (thats were you live, in case you didnt know). And note: i said "hard" not impossible.

So if you tell me your tale and i ask you: 'how you gonna do that?' you should be able to explain it, which you obviously can not. If you have some of the "biggest in Vegas" on board, how come no one heard of this? One does simply not open the next gen club in vegas and no one knows about it. Not in Vegas, never, period.

All i ask for is at least one small piece of proof, i am not asking you to build a spaceship and launch to mars. If you would really run a bizz, you would understand the concerns about it.

@whywefight,

We are going to be launching much more information come the end of this week. We understand that its a bit thin right now, I know you can wait just a little bit longer.
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 02:14:45 PM

Its "the end of this week", so?

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: