Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:42:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANCELLED]The Legends Room Las Vegas  (Read 34998 times)
hobbskevin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 03:55:26 PM

Any bounty campaign dev??? like signature camp and social network campaign
thank you
Funny we were just speaking about this and we would like to do a campaign. We are throwing around ideas on how we can offer this.

The only funny thing is: None of your "partners" knows about it and even the current owner of centerfolds doesn't know about it. THATS the fun part...
If you live in Vegas or you are going there I can get you a meet with the people involved and you can see for yourself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LegendsRoomLV (OP)

Activity: 70

Las Vegas entertainment built on Ethereum

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 06:14:01 PM

Is it the real night club in LV? The address? If I visit there, give me an discount for ico investor?

Hi there, thanks for the interest. Ofcourse this is a real club! We've just updated the address and there is a special offer for ICO investors.
JariKriting

Activity: 994
Merit: 517

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2017, 06:19:47 PM

what is about membership price 5000 dollar

10% discount per membership ($500)
$4500 USD

youre mean this join youre room las vegas must investment for your 5000 dollar
what is advantage for me if investment 5000 dollar
what do you use bitcoin investor is total 15 million dollar, and youre ico selling use escrow or not

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
hobbskevin

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:23:04 PM

what is about membership price 5000 dollar

10% discount per membership ($500)
$4500 USD

youre mean this join youre room las vegas must investment for your 5000 dollar
what is advantage for me if investment 5000 dollar
what do you use bitcoin investor is total 15 million dollar, and youre ico selling use escrow or not
The membership will give you access to the Private club where there are many benefits like access to private jets, luxury cars, special events, and much more. You also get $5000 in club credit in the form of drinks and dances so the membership is essentially free. As well as the opportunity to rent your membership to profit while you are not using it.

This is a very common model but mostly in Condos in hotels and now its coming to the Executive club industry.
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:05:40 PM

I will wait well for a campaign of generosity and more detailed information on a wallet and exchange at the exchanges.
So far it isn't similar to Altcoins.
hobbskevin

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 08:11:59 PM

I will wait well for a campaign of generosity and more detailed information on a wallet and exchange at the exchanges.
So far it isn't similar to Altcoins.
We will be releasing more info soon. There will be wallet providers and exchanges that will be trading the tokens.
kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:07:02 PM

looks like a scam
You're a paid troll so I'm not surprised that you say that. If you look at the people involved they have a lot to loose if this was a scam. Its obviously not.

İm no fucking paid troll because i dont money from a ''job'' like that and btw who should pay me for such a nonsense ? You are a shill account of this project not me... You want so much money for basically nothing in return.

15 million dollars! İ bet the whole place isnt that much worth, how can you even demand so much money ?

İf this such a well earning cabaret why do you need money at all ? How should people track anthing how you rent ''their'' vip rooms. This cant work.

You accuse me of being a troll but thats my opinion and im free to talk so stfu. Everyone has enough of scams and so much money got stolen. Everybody should be careful.
hobbskevin

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:12:23 PM

looks like a scam
You're a paid troll so I'm not surprised that you say that. If you look at the people involved they have a lot to loose if this was a scam. Its obviously not.

İm no fucking paid troll because i dont money from a ''job'' like that and btw who should pay me for such a nonsense ? You are a shill account of this project not me... You want so much money for basically nothing in return.

15 million dollars! İ bet the whole place isnt that much worth, how can you even demand so much money ?

İf this such a well earning cabaret why do you need money at all ? How should people track anthing how you rent ''their'' vip rooms. This cant work.

You accuse me of being a troll but thats my opinion and im free to talk so stfu. Everyone has enough of scams and so much money got stolen. Everybody should be careful.
This is one of the only crypto offers that has a tangible real world return unlike the projects you promote and troll on. You get access and credits to use in the private club as well as the ability to profit from renting the membership. Oh and you get to trade it on crypto exchanges. You obviously have no clue on how to recognize a good project so you just troll around making unsubstantiated comments. Members will get paid upfront for renting their memberships and it is managed by the club and the digital escrow contracts.
whywefight
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1042

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:22:30 PM

No one that can be found and contacted knows shit about this. So you're telling me "work in progress" and only the management knows about it? That's the biggest bullshit ever. It's "secret" and you post it here on bitcointalk.org, but no one who works there has a clue? Seems legit. Before you run around crying everyone is FUDing put some real proof up for fucks sake. Other than having a crap ass lame Wordpress site with out of date pictures, while there is a shitload of actual footage available. In addition, none of your posts had a direct reply to a simple straight forward question.

Again: None of your so called "partners" knows about your "project" and they all can be contacted pretty easy.

So unless you put some shit up, let me paint the elephant in the room pink so even YOU can see it: This is obviously a scam due no proof what so ever.

whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:25:14 PM

Any bounty campaign dev??? like signature camp and social network campaign
thank you
Funny we were just speaking about this and we would like to do a campaign. We are throwing around ideas on how we can offer this.

The only funny thing is: None of your "partners" knows about it and even the current owner of centerfolds doesn't know about it. THATS the fun part...
If you live in Vegas or you are going there I can get you a meet with the people involved and you can see for yourself.

get a shout out from @AsaAkira on twitter, should be easy if she is really in this.

hobbskevin

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:29:08 PM

No one that can be found and contacted knows shit about this. So you're telling me "work in progress" and only the management knows about it? That's the biggest bullshit ever. It's "secret" and you post it here on bitcointalk.org, but no one who works there has a clue? Seems legit. Before you run around crying everyone is FUDing put some real proof up for fucks sake. Other than having a crap ass lame Wordpress site with out of date pictures, while there is a shitload of actual footage available. In addition, none of your posts had a direct reply to a simple straight forward question.

Again: None of your so called "partners" knows about your "project" and they all can be contacted pretty easy.

So unless you put some shit up, let me paint the elephant in the room pink so even YOU can see it: This is obviously a scam due no proof what so ever.
Dude you are lying saying that none of the partners know about this you have not contacted any of them. The owner of centerfolds doesn't even live in Vegas. Look up the people involved, contact them the info is on the site. You think that Stephan Bonnar a UFC legend would risk his credibility on something fake? I find it hilarious that you have an actual physical business here with famous people involved with a clear advantage for crypto and you are knocing it but yet you will praise projects that don't even have a clear use in the real world or even real technology behind it.

There is no secret go to the site www.legendroomlv.com. Contact them. There is no actual footage of the club yet as its not opening until April but there will be some pictures soon about the progress. You can go there and see that the branded bitcoin ATM's are already installed.
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:35:08 PM

Dude you are lying saying that none of the partners know about this you have not contacted any of them. The owner of centerfolds doesn't even live in Vegas. Look up the people involved, contact them the info is on the site. You think that Stephan Bonnar a UFC legend would risk his credibility on something fake? I find it hilarious that you have an actual physical business here with famous people involved with a clear advantage for crypto and you are knocing it but yet you will praise projects that don't even have a clear use in the real world or even real technology behind it.

There is no secret go to the site www.legendroomlv.com. Contact them. There is no actual footage of the club yet as its not opening until April but there will be some pictures soon about the progress. You can go there and see that the branded bitcoin ATM's are already installed.

The pictures you put up are from the time when it was the paradise club while centerfolds looks different now. IF this is legit, get them to do a shout via their social media, it's a one minute job and shouldn't be an issue. Would show this is legit in 1 fucking minute. Instead of doing so and going the easy way, you go on arguing.

And please, do some proper research as i don't praise any projects on here, but yeah lol, was easy to type eh?

kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:38:22 PM

looks like a scam

This is one of the only crypto offers that has a tangible real world return unlike the projects you promote and troll on. You get access and credits to use in the private club as well as the ability to profit from renting the membership. Oh and you get to trade it on crypto exchanges. You obviously have no clue on how to recognize a good project so you just troll around making unsubstantiated comments. Members will get paid upfront for renting their memberships and it is managed by the club and the digital escrow contracts.

So first of all i only promote projects which i believe that they are legit and until now they all look good and i made good money. So dont lecture me about that. And the about digital escrow system, how should they track the situation in your club ? They are not there and have no idea whats going on. The club managment can do as they please so the investors wont know if everything works as it should be and nobody would know if their room is rented or not.

Why did you put the ico cap so high? As i said the whole place isnt probably worth 15 milion dollars so just just answer me that.
hobbskevin

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:42:12 PM

looks like a scam

So first of all i only promote projects which i believe that they are legit and until now they all look good and i made good money. So dont lecture me about that. And the about digital escrow system, how should they track the situation in your club ? They are not there and have no idea whats going on. The club managment can do as they please so the investors wont know if everything works as it should be and nobody would know if their room is rented or not.

Why did you put the ico cap so high? As i said the whole place isnt probably worth 15 milion dollars so just just answer me that.
So first thing is that the members can rent their own memberships or choose to get the club to do it. The members never loose control of their tokens it will be in a multisig. The cap is just for the number of memberships that are being offered. The club is also giving 15 million in free drinks and dance credits. This is a very similar model that a lot of private clubs work they just don't give so much free stuff. This is a great deal as private memberships go.
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 09:57:44 PM

That's what I asked for: https://twitter.com/LegendsRoomLV/status/831294450143891456

And boom, your credibility just went up, even he just retweeted. Now fix the current social media handling and everyone can confirm stuff himself quite easy.

hobbskevin

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:03:52 PM

That's what I asked for: https://twitter.com/LegendsRoomLV/status/831294450143891456

And boom, your credibility just went up, even he just retweeted. Now fix the current social media handling and everyone can confirm stuff himself quite easy.
I apologize as we are just starting the media push getting everyone on it. Its a process. Soon you will see lots more on this
whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:08:18 PM

I apologize as we are just starting the media push getting everyone on it. Its a process. Soon you will see lots more on this

I told you guys to get something out that can be validated last week  Roll Eyes

Make sure you update the ANN, get the other "big names" to do the same and brief your guys running social media for centerfold, also remove the old footage from paradise. And i hope you don't pay the guys at Spearmint Design for a WP with a free template.

hobbskevin

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 10:10:42 PM

I told you guys to get something out that can be validated last week  Roll Eyes

Make sure you update the ANN, get the other "big names" to do the same and brief your guys running social media for centerfold, also remove the old footage from paradise. And i hope you don't pay the guys at Spearmint Design for a WP with a free template.
New ANN is up let us know what you think! Oh and you can call the Centerfolds club now and they will tell you about the takeover. The Pre sale is starting Feb.22nd I think its going to be a good one!
LegendsRoomLV (OP)

Activity: 70

Las Vegas entertainment built on Ethereum

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2017, 11:58:10 PM

Welcome to The Legends Room!

You are all invited to signup for the pre-sale at: http://legendsroomlv.com/ico

whywefight
Legendary

www.explorerz.top

View Profile
February 16, 2017, 01:25:36 PM

finally, wished you guys started off this way Wink

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: