Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:13:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANCELLED]The Legends Room Las Vegas  (Read 34998 times)
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2017, 12:10:22 PM

I like the idea that you can rent your VIP membership if you are out of Vegas or just not able to visit a club. I heard that in London you can pay girls with BTC visiting one of the gentlemen's clubs for exclusive night  Smiley However, as I know, it is very difficult to pay with cryptocurrencies and get adult services. Institutional support could help very much. So, as you own your club in Vegas it is your choice what kind of payments to accept. If you decided to use crypto I wish you to succeed. Will check how ICO sale is going.  

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Blaater

Activity: 462
Merit: 262

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:00:02 PM

First off, thank you for accepting me in the signature campaign.

Secondly, I wish you all the best to expand the business and be a pioneer in this market segment for the adoption of bitcoin in all communities. If I ever am in LV I will surely drop a visit and say hi.
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 02:16:32 PM

This is a great move by The Legends Room Las Vegas team, it is a win win for the crypto investors and the team. I think this is going to open up new market for cryptocurrencies enthusiasts
vnvizow

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:19:07 PM

Here to fulfill my 1 post per week quota  Grin but in all honesty wish you guys the best, kinda interested to see whether a market will grow out of this or not. Any plans to open up branches in the Netherlands Bitcoin city? BTC is as integrated as it gets there and plus everything is legal Tongue
magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 03:45:38 PM

i tried to get a panorama of the member only vip area and bar, but one of the spots was in use.

BTM with legens logo
3 private members only vip rooms like this
tux a lady and I in the members only area.

Legends Room interiors really looks very good. Excellent idea to buy Gentlemen's Club Membership for Cryptocurrency. I think that it will be very popular place for many Cryptocoin traders and investors. This business has a great future and I am glad that Legends Room project was launched in Las Vegas!
yugo23

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 07:13:17 PM

Well I still have doubts about the project in itself but clearly the team is doing all they can to prove the legitimacy of the project.

That's a very good point, and proves that at least you try to be as open as possible.
hobbskevin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 03:58:50 PM

Hey all just a heads up Bittrex.com is now working with Legends Room on the sale and also listing and trading the tokens at the end of the sale. The Pre sale has been postponed until Friday Feb. 24th just to get a bunch of things technically tied up. Here is the Github Address if you want to check out the Token and crowdfunding contract. There is a bug bounty for anyone who finds one.

https://github.com/vanbexlabs/VIP
memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:50:15 PM

Hey all just a heads up Bittrex.com is now working with Legends Room on the sale and also listing and trading the tokens at the end of the sale. The Pre sale has been postponed until Friday Feb. 24th just to get a bunch of things technically tied up. Here is the Github Address if you want to check out the Token and crowdfunding contract. There is a bug bounty for anyone who finds one.

is good information
this mean legan room las vegas ico selling use bitrex com service, majority ico selling in use bittrex and use promotion bitcointalk can succes
last succes ico selling use bittrex darcus coin

another signature campaign, iam sugestion you can open bounty twitter campaign and facebook campaign, payment use the legends room las vegas token/coin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 07:19:56 AM

I reached the website to see the pre-ico date has been moved to 24 February. Two days time is not long in crypto the main thing is to get things right.

I will like to know if the pre-ico sale will be available on Bittrex too or it is just the main ICO tokens

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
hobbskevin

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:08:30 PM

I reached the website to see the pre-ico date has been moved to 24 February. Two days time is not long in crypto the main thing is to get things right.

I will like to know if the pre-ico sale will be available on Bittrex too or it is just the main ICO tokens
Hey yes the date was moved just to accommodate some technical aspects. The pre sale will be available on Bittrex as well.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 03:51:50 PM

Hey yes the date was moved just to accommodate some technical aspects. The pre sale will be available on Bittrex as well.

Thats really good to know that Pre-ico sale will be available in bitrex too. This will really be a great help for this ICO as people tends to be more trusted towards ico done on exchanges.
I am really looking forward on the success of this great project.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1199

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 04:13:19 PM

Well that is indeed a big leap for this project,Bittrex is very hard to please when it comes to listing a coin,and why not this is a real project,real people and real company and of course this is Las Vegas where everything good and great are happening,this is something a community should drink and toss..

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 10:50:12 PM

First, I dont know if this project is legit or not. I have only made phone calls. But I did check what business is running at 4416 Paradise Rd, and the only business licensed there is Centerfold Cabaret, and its been that way for years. Here is a screenshot with URL where I checked the business license. Ill simply tell you what I found, you make the final decision.

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
LegendsRoomLV (OP)

Activity: 70

Las Vegas entertainment built on Ethereum

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 01:46:24 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2017, 07:59:01 PM by LegendsRoomLV

First, I dont know if this project is legit or not. I have only made phone calls. But I did check what business is running at 4416 Paradise Rd, and the only business licensed there is Centerfold Cabaret, and its been that way for years. Here is a screenshot with URL where I checked the business license. Ill simply tell you what I found, you make the final decision.

So just to clear things up, we know the reason why vegasguy is lurking around. He reached out to us saying he wanted to collaborate with us, bla, bla, bla and he would even accept our coin as payment. We said not interested. This is because we are already engaged with a professional firm supporting us with all we need. So basically his actions are a form of blackmailing, you either accept my help or I will spread FUD on your thread. Or another reason is simply he didn't like our response and he is acting like someone who is butthurt. We don't want to post personal messages but we can prove what we just mentioned if needed. And again we are not interested in your help vegasguy.

Stay tuned for more exciting news to come. Smiley

robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1199

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 02:12:24 AM

Dude you clearly have intentions of spreading FUD in this thread, you tried few times already.

I wonder what the reasons are behind your actions. I see you mentioned you are developing another coin, is that what are you trying to push? LOL

Centerfolds is the club that is getting replaced by Legends Room, Kevin and the team have mentioned it a few times.
Someone who lives in Vegas or nearby went to the club and took pictures, he even confirmed there is a BTM with Legends written on it.

Why don't you call the number on the website instead of hiding behind screenshots?

So just to clear things up, we know the reason why vegasguy is lurking around. He reached out to us saying he wanted to collaborate with us, bla, bla, bla and he would even accept our coin as payment. We said not interested. This is because we are already engaged with a professional firm supporting us with all we need. So basically his actions are a form of blackmailing, you either accept my help or I will spread FUD on your thread. Or another reason is simply he didn't like our response and he is acting like someone who is butthurt. We don't want to post personal messages but we can prove what we just mentioned if needed. And again we are not interested in your help vegasguy.

Stay tuned for more exciting news to come. Smiley

Well that's great I recommend that it should be on op so that if any similar issues come out we can just pointed it in the main thread,so far everything is established ,this project can now move on without intrigue or fud,just update on how the sales goes on and how TLRLV evolve.

..BITWINUP..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
.BITCOIN. PVP PREDECTION GAME

VS
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.Play to earn Crypto.
aioc

Activity: 2856
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 02:29:47 AM

Damn this is closest perfect Ico I have ever been so far,an established company,big name in the industry  and in the entertainment capital of the world,what can we ask for just all the pretty girls are enough,I'm 100% sure this is going to be a very successful ico in the industry so get in while you still can..

LegendsRoomLV (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 04:16:03 AM

We'll do our best to get them superstars to first use cryptocurrency, Bitcoin in particular, then to promote em too!

Thank you for the support!
PCindy

Activity: 601
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 04:16:38 AM

nice realis 19 hours again

no bounty translation sir?
LegendsRoomLV (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 04:22:26 AM

nice realis 19 hours again

no bounty translation sir?

Not at this time, thanks for reaching out.

If we change plans we will make announcements.

We have a signature campaign underway and it's all filled up.
topesis

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 01:57:41 PM

I visited Bittrex now, they have not open ad for the Pre-ICO tomorrow. It will be interesting how this will go tomorrow, for me I always believe there is great value in buying into pre-ICO, is similar to private placement in shares, the only downside is that your money will be tied down for longer period unlike ICO that could be available for trade as early as 24hours.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: