Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 12:30:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANCELLED]The Legends Room Las Vegas  (Read 34998 times)
ICOcountdown.com

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 10:22:19 PM

Is there a reason why the LLC does not coordinate the with actual club address?

The Legends Room
4416 Paradise Road
Las Vegas NV 89169
USA

It should correlate to this, however it is under a completely different address.

Please prove ownership of the club, there is no rationale when raising 15 million dollars that this should be private.

LOL Sherlock, the company that runs the club can be based at any address, in this case the club manager/agent address.

And the token sale is about getting a membership to the club not about owning a piece of the club.

He is labeled as a club owner. Does he actually own the club? These are very simple questions that anyone would ask.

"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LegendsRoomLV (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Las Vegas entertainment built on Ethereum

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 10:25:37 PM

The Legends Room
4416 Paradise Road
Las Vegas NV 89169
USA

It should correlate to this, however it is under a completely different address.

Please prove ownership of the club, there is no rationale when raising 15 million dollars that this should be private.

LOL Sherlock, the company that runs the club can be based at any address, in this case the club manager/agent address.

And the token sale is about getting a membership to the club not about owning a piece of the club.

He is labeled as a club owner. Does he actually own the club? These are very simple questions that anyone would ask.

He owns the club, yes we already said that. But these documents are private, no club needs to show their purchase documents for obvious reasons.
You are simply hanging on a mirror made of glass with this argument because you got nothing to prove this is a scam.

You are so unprofessional, we advise anyone to steer clear from icocountdown.

U can't even quote us properly Smiley

We have shown enough proof for the people involved in this club, all you are doing is trolling. That is the truth.
By doing this you are also digging a deeper hole for your own business and people can see that for themselves.

Why don't you reply to our question? How much do you charge for listing on your site?
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 10:35:24 PM

The Legends Room
4416 Paradise Road
Las Vegas NV 89169
USA

He owns the club, yes we already said that. But these documents are private, no club needs to show their purchase documents for obvious reasons.
You are simply hanging on a mirror made of glass with this argument because you got nothing to prove this is a scam.

You are so unprofessional, we advise anyone to steer clear from icocountdown.

U can't even quote us properly Smiley

We have shown enough proof for the people involved in this club, all you are doing is trolling. That is the truth.
By doing this you are also digging a deeper hole for your own business and people can see that for themselves.

Why don't you reply to our question? How much do you charge for listing on your site?

This is the entire foundation of the crowdfund, for re-development of the club. Please provide documentation that you own this club and will actually do development to it's infrastructure.

LegendsRoomLV (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 10:43:04 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 09:28:56 AM by LegendsRoomLV

The documentation that you own the club when you say you are the club owner is private? This is the entire foundation of the crowdfund, for re-development of the club.

That's were you are totally wrong, you are making a foul of yourself.

The foundation of the crowdfund is a membership to a club "The Legends Room" that gives you access to a VIP section of the club with $2500 drinks and $2500 in dances on top of it.
The novelty is that this is the first club to accept cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin, which thanks to the stars involved hopefully could help drive Bitcoin adoption further.
Another novelty is that you can actually rent your membership when unused which could turn ideal on evenings with special UFC and adult film star events.

No club in the world will show you proof of ownership, however the people involved in the project are on video and inviting everyone to The Legends Room.  Smiley

And you are not answering our simple question. HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE FOR LISTING ON ICOCOUNTDOWN?
Simple question but you have been ducking it all the way.
ICOcountdown.com

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 10:50:43 PM

The documentation that you own the club when you say you are the club owner is private? This is the entire foundation of the crowdfund, for re-development of the club.

The foundation of the crowdfund is a membership to a club "The Legends Room" that gives you access to a VIP section of the club with $2500 drinks and $2500 in dances on top of it.
The novelty is that this is the first club to accept cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin, which thanks to the stars involved hopefully could help drive Bitcoin adoption further.
Another novelty is that you can actually rent your membership when unused which could turn ideal on evenings with special UFC and adult film star events.

No club in the world will show you proof of ownership, however the people involved in the project are on video and inviting everyone to The Legends Room.  Smiley

Yes they would prove ownership if they are trying to raise 15 million for redevelopment of a portion of real estate.

guybouchard

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2017, 10:58:41 PM

Longtime lurker and soon to be Legends Club member. This thread brought me out of my posting shell. All of these ICOs have risks. Want FDIC go to the bank. My gym membership is a risk.  This one seems like I actually get something for it which is a huge bonus in crypto world.  Plus the company isn't raising money in as much as it's selling its product which is a membership. ICOcountdown is missing the point. If you don't like the product, don't buy it. I'm a big boy and will make up my own mind. Did you go to the club and not like it? Did you talk to Blomgren and not like him?  Whatever. I'm sold and I think if the Blomgren guy will invite people to the actual club as some people on this forum went and to his existing business, it is legit. You'll never please everyone on the forum. And I just want to meet Asa Akira.
LegendsRoomLV (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 11:01:48 PM

No club in the world will show you proof of ownership, however the people involved in the project are on video and inviting everyone to The Legends Room.  Smiley

Yes they would prove ownership if they are trying to raise 15 million for redevelopment of a portion of real estate.

LOL we won't be replying further, we are dealing with a kid here. We said what we had to say, people can judge for themselves.
He is also refraining from mentioning how much they charge for listing on icocountdown LOL
(Did you guys notice that?)

We are confident about our offering and have nothing to hide. All information required is available in the OP as well as the website.
We will be sharing more news and updates as they come along.
LegendsRoomLV (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2017, 11:13:11 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2017, 11:44:44 PM by LegendsRoomLV

We have Press Release on BitConnect today, Bittrex and ShapeShift will be helping us out with the token sale!

Legends Room Issuing First-of-its-Kind Digital Token Membership

https://bitconnect.co/bitcoin-news/454/legends-room-issuing-first-of-its-kind-digital-token-membership

LegendsRoomLV (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 04:25:16 AM

And another on BTCNews

Legends Room Issuing First-of-its-Kind Digital Token Membership

http://www.newsbtc.com/2017/02/23/legends-room-issuing-first-kind-digital-token-membership/

mummybtc

Activity: 868

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:18:35 AM

The problem with ICOcountdown.com is that when he is denied a cut of a project is start finding way to bring the project down. Always putting his selfish interest ahead of general interest. Get your fact right before calling out a project
PCindy

Activity: 601
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 05:31:43 AM

waiting

guybouchard

Activity: 158

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 06:43:10 AM

in
cryptosanta

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:02:31 AM

Sounds like you guys are just taking pre-orders for drinks and dances. How soon can I come to the location and claim this value?
rubiprojects

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:05:50 AM

The problem with ICOcountdown.com is that when he is denied a cut of a project is start finding way to bring the project down. Always putting his selfish interest ahead of general interest. Get your fact right before calling out a project

ICOcountdown asks for a high fee about 400 usd listing fee for one week, otherwise they will attack the project. I have to say ignore him, because he only promotes money, not ico.
cryptosanta

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:10:46 AM

Due diligence courtesy of Bryce Weiner.

your argument was lost immediately
LegendsRoomLV (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 10:54:02 AM

Sounds like you guys are just taking pre-orders for drinks and dances. How soon can I come to the location and claim this value?

As per the video above the refurbished club should be ready for the public in early April.

You do get 5000 dollars worth of drinks and dances together with a membership, but you also get the chance to rent your membership when unused at a price you choose.
This could turn ideal on evenings when big UFC or adult film star events are happening.  Wink
Theones

Activity: 1204
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:25:43 PM

Deal:
I'll translate in other language (ex russian) for just 1 Membership card, it is a good deal isnt it?

I wrote because there're no bounty hunters here, maybe they don't gather such money to buy a MC

memequiserle

Activity: 616
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:35:45 PM

ICOcountdown asks for a high fee about 400 usd listing fee for one week, otherwise they will attack the project. I have to say ignore him, because he only promotes money, not ico.

I think is bad service, if only listing in ico countdown must pay 400 dollar
and icocountdown nothing promotion only write schedule ico selling

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Fidel007

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 01:47:17 PM

https://www.bittrex.com/crowdfund/vip

It says 1 ETH= 12 VIP

So how many VIP for full membership?

aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 02:28:02 PM

I think is bad service, if only listing in ico countdown must pay 400 dollar
and icocountdown nothing promotion only write schedule ico selling

Easy money for him,good decision not to list this venture,if a good ico don't have that money but want to get listed I doubt if he will list it,since he is just a greedy writer,who wants to squeeze out dev  with their money,he is not posting or fud here anymore because he cannot prove anything

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: