Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:20:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANCELLED]The Legends Room Las Vegas  (Read 34998 times)
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 05:48:44 AM

Judging by the deposits sent to your ETH address, I don't think this will ever reach the $15,000,000 goal.

I think the most this will generate is maybe $50,000 or $100,000.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 06:58:47 AM

Ok.. so this is a strip club.. interesting to see this in this kind of business..

Yes true, The Legends Room is the first club to accept cryptocurrency. The Legends Room will show top model. You can join with from silver member level and must have total of 1500 tokens or $1500 only.

Issuing Company
The Legends Room
4416 Paradise Road
Las Vegas NV 89169
USA

Thats the unique feature of Legends Room to accept cryptocurrency of its own. This will create new idea into altcoins and as how altcoins can be used effectively.
The starting membership price is also not much and is affordable for most of the users.

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
YuTü.Co.in

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2017, 07:38:53 AM

Wait, they closed down Club Paradise?  Cry Cry Cry

^^^ But that's not why I'm posting here, Team LR. It's you having a YouTube channel that interests me. Although currently not having any following to speak of, The Legends Room channel is still able to earn Lÿnspinz status on our platform dubbed YuTü.Ço.in (under the auspices of YuTübopołis) during our nascent stage, our IÇO maintained at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1801101.0 (future requirements to obtain Lÿnspinz status will be exponentially more difficult to achieve as we further develop).

Short and sweet (or: in a nutshell; puns intended in the vein [pun not intended] of your venture, if you get my drift  Wink), YuTü.Ço.in's core platform consists of trading YouTube channels/creators' brands as crypto-commodities - yAłtçoins - on our propriety exchange, YTÇ-Sốx (purposely rhymes with Mt Gox, but a non-nefarious, near fully transparent exchange). In The Legends Room channel's case, the ticker symbol (TiçSÿm) on our exchange would most likely be LR, perhaps stylized as LR (naming and stylization only a logical suggestion, you having full control as to what it should be), the accompanied logo a given -> .

It costs nothing to join, with creators NEVER doling out one satoshi in enjoying everything our platform will have to offer. For all practical purposes there's no risk, with a creator able to end their relationship with us at any time sans delays - immediately expunging their brand off any and all our platforms for whatever reasons. All a YouTube creator has to do to be, and remain a Lÿnspinz in good standing is to: provide a link to their presence on our site from their YouTube channel's About page; have at least one other link to the same site stemming from ANY website or social media platform that they maintain; upload at least one video per month that's more than 3:14 in length, or any number of videos within a 30-day period totally 3:14 or more. THAT IS ALL!

Without going into too much detail (already long, with apologies), the main reward that creators receive in return for the aforementioned is that their yAłtçoin will eventually produce 200,000,000 shares (yãłtz) valued at least $2,000,000 ($0.01 ea. min.), created over the course of ~5.945586 years (plus (17,187,500 yãłtz in reserve). A max of 100 virtual miners will be hashing each yAłtçoin via assignable PÅQs maintained on respective permissioned blockchains.

Gleaned verbatim from our work-in-progress white paper: http://yutu.co.in/about/off-white-paper/

At the end of less than six years, each Lÿnspinz will receive no less than U$250,000 worth of their yAłtçoin yãłtz if: their YouTube brand maintained minimum ranking criteria; there’s an attached affiliate; their yAłtçoin sustained the maximum 99 sojourning PÅQers dowzing yãłtz; their yAłtçoin doesn’t surpass trading above 1 U$ ¢ent (U$.01) per YuTüShãrez (yãłtz).

Although it’s theoretically possible for a Lÿnspinz to earn all U$2M worth of their yAłtçoin yãłtz, a realistic maximum will be somewhere north of U$281,250 if: their YouTube brand maintained maximum ranking criteria; there’s not an affiliate; less than 99 PÅQers dowzed their yAłtçoin yãłtz; their yAłtçoin trades above 1 U$ ¢ent (U$.01) per YuTüShãrez (yãłtz).

Our program is available to any creator on YouTube that Google allows to exist. We WILL NOT discriminate. Also, we won't be catering to a certain genre, e.g. sex, your prowess. And yes, anybody on your staff (no pun intended, but funny nonetheless) is more than welcome to participate as long as they have a YouTube channel, with you acting as their affiliate, handsomely (I've seen your mugs  Tongue) rewarded as outlined on our site. That means the likes of Kat Dior (e.g.) can trade her yAłtçoin token KatDoir on our exchange if she is a Lÿnspinz.

I'll stop here, but please PM me if you're interested in learning more. I'm located in Bullhead City, AZ, across from Laughlin, NV, not too far from your location. I can provide you a number if you desire to speak in person.

Bruno

PS: This post was not meant as spam on your thread, but an earnest proposal we hope you consider. If you're not interested, simply PM me if you desire this post deleted. Thank you for your kind consideration.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:11:08 PM

https://centerfoldscabaretlv.com/#contact

I just spoke with a rep at Centerfolds Cabaret via 702-767-8757 and she assured me that there's NO The Legends Room replacing Centerfolds, and also that she has received several other calls on this matter and bitcoin. Call yourself to verify.

The website now looks like the following: https://legendsroomlv.com/

hobbskevin

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:53:28 PM

I just spoke with a rep at Centerfolds Cabaret via 702-767-8757 and she assured me that there's NO The Legends Room replacing Centerfolds, and also that she has received several other calls on this matter and bitcoin. Call yourself to verify.

We have been informed by the management of the Legends Room that there has been some legal issues that have come up with Centerfolds and that the Legends Room will be moved to a different Venue. We have requested all the legal documentation to prove this and also to show the new road map and opening schedule for the club. Once we have this information we will update the community. No one who has invested will loose anything if something happens in this regard all funds will be returned. Please PM me with any questions.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2017, 11:59:34 PM

We have been informed by the management of the Legends Room that there has been some legal issues that have come up with Centerfolds and that the Legends Room will be moved to a different Venue. We have requested all the legal documentation to prove this and also to show the new road map and opening schedule for the club. Once we have this information we will update the community. No one who has invested will loose anything if something happens in this regard all funds will be returned. Please PM me with any questions.

That's odd! The rep on the phone informed me that Centerfolds wasn't in the process of being sold and that its legal department has been looking into the matter as it relates to Bitcoin et al.

Again, everybody, call 702-767-8757 and confirm for yourselves.
nick-legendsroom

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 12:58:44 AM

How come no one calls me? Or stops by my gym which is open 12 hours a day.  The truth is that the Topless Vegas Online article changed our entire business. We received calls from clubs in Las Vegas and other states to bring the Legends Room there. Memberships, digital currency and UFC stars has captured a lot of attention.  We also received an offer to purchase over $1,000,000 worth of memberships by a publicly traded company which we are finalizing. While this was going on, the actual owner of Centerfolds wound up in jail. The case number is 2015-14333 in Montgomery County, PA.  Look it up if you want because they certainly will not tell you about it if you call the phone number. The existing management was very hostile for fear of losing their jobs and we received a report regarding continuing unethical activity there. We don't know if the unethical activity was true or not but it raised a concern given an absentee owner and the hostility of the management. We also received some information which we were in process of verifying that there may be some structural issues with the actual building and some code violations.  Again all of this is part of the diligence process and consistent with our stated goal to deliver the best experience for our members.  The membership comes first today and every day. Ask anyone who has been a member of my gym whether it's a pro fighter or a guy trying to lose weight in beginner's muay thai. Ask Dana White if you see him about One Kick Nick.  Given what we had as new options, we made a move. So the Legends Room will open on schedule at 3750 S Valley View Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89103.  The facility is 3x the size of Centerfolds which will allow for bigger events, more celebrities, more frequent token rentals for all members, and most importantly more hot girls.  We will be absolutely packed for events like Mayweather vs. Connor (if it happens) and GSP vs. Bisping during Fight Week.  We have always had a "Full Refund" policy.  Don't like what we are doing....I'll count out $5,000 in front of you and a free limo ride to any club in town.  Now go train and I'll see you at the Legends Room.
LegendsRoomLV (OP)

Activity: 70

Las Vegas entertainment built on Ethereum

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 01:38:50 AM

How come no one calls me? Or stops by my gym which is open 12 hours a day.  The truth is that the Topless Vegas Online article changed our entire business. We received calls from clubs in Las Vegas and other states to bring the Legends Room there. Memberships, digital currency and UFC stars has captured a lot of attention.  We also received an offer to purchase over $1,000,000 worth of memberships by a publicly traded company which we are finalizing. While this was going on, the actual owner of Centerfolds wound up in jail. The case number is 2015-14333 in Montgomery County, PA.  Look it up if you want because they certainly will not tell you about it if you call the phone number. The existing management was very hostile for fear of losing their jobs and we received a report regarding continuing unethical activity there. We don't know if the unethical activity was true or not but it raised a concern given an absentee owner and the hostility of the management. We also received some information which we were in process of verifying that there may be some structural issues with the actual building and some code violations.  Again all of this is part of the diligence process and consistent with our stated goal to deliver the best experience for our members.  The membership comes first today and every day. Ask anyone who has been a member of my gym whether it's a pro fighter or a guy trying to lose weight in beginner's muay thai. Ask Dana White if you see him about One Kick Nick.  Given what we had as new options, we made a move. So the Legends Room will open on schedule at 3750 S Valley View Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89103.  The facility is 3x the size of Centerfolds which will allow for bigger events, more celebrities, more frequent token rentals for all members, and most importantly more hot girls.  We will be absolutely packed for events like Mayweather vs. Connor (if it happens) and GSP vs. Bisping during Fight Week.  We have always had a "Full Refund" policy.  Don't like what we are doing....I'll count out $5,000 in front of you and a free limo ride to any club in town.  Now go train and I'll see you at the Legends Room.

Thanks for taking the time to tackle this Nick.
LegendsRoomLV (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 01:42:10 AM

The website is back up, the team is reviewing things and we will share news with the community as they become available.

The sale is still ongoing.

https://legendsroomlv.com
PikachuYou

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Me is Cute

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 01:49:38 AM

so you guys organised a sales with at its core, a venue that is not even yours.....

and now despite the problems, you still conducting the sale.

Roll Eyes
LegendsRoomLV (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 02:09:45 AM

so you guys organised a sales with at its core, a venue that is not even yours.....

Roll Eyes

We made that clear before the sale started, clubs come and go all the times, all you need is to find a venue, refurbish it and open.
Of course we are also getting liquor and dancers licences sorted in time for the opening.

As Nick Blomgren mentioned above we have had a few issues with the previous venue in light of the owner not being available, however we are on track for an April opening anyway.

guybouchard

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:11:36 AM

Roll Eyes

What problems do you see? I bought a membership and I am excited that someone was looking out for us. Have you ever belonged to a private club?  Ever been to a strip club? Ever start a new venture? Be f-ing happy someone is opening a new place that accepts bitcoin.  And the guy said if I'm not satisfied with the place I get my money back and a company is buying $1,000,000 of memberships. Did you buy in the sale or do you just bash? See I am in favor of letting people make up their own minds about how to spend their money. But that's just me.  I will be sure to PM you for permission on what I'm going to do this weekend.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:40:26 AM

3750 S Valley View Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89103

3750 S Valley View Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89103

Nice part of town and a beautiful warehouse-esque building with additional parking in the used car lot next door. And, the building's two years newer than Centerfolds, thus less structural issues. Put a helicopter pad on the roof and a monorail to the Rio and you're golden.

There is no secret go to the site www.legendroomlv.com. Contact them. There is no actual footage of the club yet as its not opening until April but there will be some pictures soon about the progress. You can go there and see that the branded bitcoin ATM's are already installed.

When you say branded bitcoin ATMs, are they branded with pics of girls or of Mike Tyson depicted below with Bitcoin Direct's OTHER machines?

The website is back up, the team is reviewing things and we will share news with the community as they become available.

The sale is still ongoing.

https://legendsroomlv.com

How can the existing owner of Centerfolds be in jail when in October 2016, Steve Paik was still in good standing with Clark Co., NV? http://www.clarkcountynv.gov/business-license/Documents/Oct%2001%20to%20Oct%2031%202016%20L%20G%20Admin%20Decisions.pdf

2003279.LIQ-106 CVSM, LLC (A Nevada Limited Liability Company) dba
CENTERFOLDS CABARET, 4416 Paradise Road, Las Vegas Nevada 89169. Steve Paik seeks to
notify the Director of a change of business name for a Tavern and Service Bar Liquor License in
conjunction with adult entertainment cabaret while pending (Formerly known as Club Paradise).
Commission District: G

It's Club Paradise's owners and staff that were under indictment, nothing to do with Centerfolds: http://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/5-indicted-club-paradise-strip-club-fraud

Roll Eyes

What part of the new warehouse location off the beaten path with a helicopter landing area on its roof don't you understand?  Roll Eyes They may even retain the same dancers: https://www.yelp.com/biz/striptease-las-vegas-2  Shocked

Roll Eyes

We made that clear before the sale started, clubs come and go all the times, all you need is to find a venue, refurbish it and open.
Of course we are also getting liquor and dancers licences sorted in time for the opening.

As Nick Blomgren mentioned above we have had a few issues with the previous venue in light of the owner not being available, however we are on track for an April opening anyway.

The owner's available.

The average time it takes to get a Liquor License is somewhere between 90 – 120 days.

So, that's at least 90 days from today and that's only if the business license depicts an address where the club is gonna be located, which at this speaking such has yet to be determined.

Roll Eyes

What problems do you see? I bought a membership and I am excited that someone was looking out for us. Have you ever belonged to a private club?  Ever been to a strip club? Ever start a new venture? Be f-ing happy someone is opening a new place that accepts bitcoin.  And the guy said if I'm not satisfied with the place I get my money back and a company is buying $1,000,000 of memberships. Did you buy in the sale or do you just bash? See I am in favor of letting people make up their own minds about how to spend their money. But that's just me.  I will be sure to PM you for permission on what I'm going to do this weekend.

Not sure how many posters here know Vegas but there aren't any places you can go to actually interact with a Stephan Bonnar or a Connor MacGregor one on one. If you're lucky, you bump into a guy in the lobby of the hotel and shake his hand. So if you are UFC fan and you are in town for a big fight weekend you will go to a place like this.  This Bonner guy appears to take it seriously since he's tweeting about it and making videos all the time.  Porn stars, hot strippers, and liquor too? And I could make money on the nights I'm here in New York by renting out my membership and it's only 5k for the rest of my life.  What about the night when they have a big UFC guy and Asa Akira there? Entry price will be insane. People pay thousands for one night at some clubs.  And it is directly across the street from the Hard Rock Hotel which draws a party crowd. What about AVN?  Hard Rock hosts AVN. Every porn star and porn fan in the world goes to that and Legends is across the street.   IN.

Did your membership come complete with memo updates? The new locale is 3750 S Valley View Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89103, off the beaten path where tourist rarely go unless a cabbie talks them into it. Then again, some folks are into a strip joint being within walking distance from a tourist attraction, in this case the Vegas Drug Rehab Center.
LegendsRoomLV (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 02:41:07 AM

Please be civil and don't be offensive to other forum members.

Everyone has their own opinion and they should be respected, no need to get personal or rude.

We appreciate your collaboration.
aioc

Activity: 2884
Merit: 564

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:46:32 AM

Please be civil and don't be offensive to other forum members.

Everyone has their own opinion and they should be respected, no need to get personal or rude.

We appreciate your collaboration.

Don't mind that idiot.he's been doing that from all the coins,even gave a red tag and accusing of alt of one member,he is envious because he cannot join any signature campaign,just give him a red tag and encourage every one to do the same.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:57:24 AM

That's a twist. It's normally me who could be considered uncivil at times, but not this time.

Let's see what Peter likes: https://www.facebook.com/bitcoinlasvegas/photos/rpp.1578158265770614/1747185182201254/?type=3&theater

Peter likes the above whereas I like the below:

Mike Tyson Bitcoin ATM Owner Hits Back at Scam Accusations

http://www.coindesk.com/mike-tyson-bitcoin-atm-hit-with-scam-accusations/

The man behind a Mike Tyson-branded bitcoin ATM in Las Vegas has defended the initiative after accusations it was a scam surfaced today.

This weekend, the ex-heavyweight champion of the world tweeted to his 4.89 million followers that the ATM would be "Changing the way we get change".

With a launch date of 30th August, the machine promised to offer cash-to-bitcoin services in under 20 seconds, 10 seconds faster than Iron Mike's knockout record.

While some hailed the news as good PR for bitcoin, questions about the legitimacy of the project soon surfaced following a closer look at the site's domain owner, Peter Klamka, and the project's partner, Bitcoin Direct LLC.

SiliconANGLE reporter Duncan Riley noted the patchy internet trail of Klamka's firm Bitcoin Brands Inc, an over-the-counter (OTC) stock with a market cap of just $6,780 and no visible product offerings.

Unlike stocks which appear on NASDAQ or the NYSE, OTC stocks – which involve small companies – are unlisted, which can make it difficult to find details about them.

For Riley, this suggested the ATM had the potential to be a scam at Tyson's expense.

Speaking to CoinDesk, Klamka strongly refuted these statements. Under the condition they would not be shared, he supplied three images of the branded ATMs, one showing the Vegas skyline, which he maintained were ready to be launched at any time. Additionally, he told CoinDesk that Tyson has an "even split" of equity due to the way the license is structured.

Meanwhile, Bitcoin Brands – which Klamka maintains is not affiliated with his work with Tyson – currently operates two ATMs, one in New York and another in Montreal.

"Nothing happened yet other than we announced the product. We're not trying to raise any money, he's telling them 'I have an ATM coming' in the same way he says 'I have t-shirts coming', except nobody asks all these questions about the t-shirt maker."

"We are not seeking anything other than to get the word out about the coolest way to buy bitcoin," he added.

Celebrity connection

According to Nevada records, Bitcoin Direct LLC filed only four months ago, in April 2015. The company, which bills itself as a "bitcoin transaction solutions provider" in its press materials, owns two General Bytes ATMs in the Vegas area, Tyson's home, one in a mixed martial arts centre and another in a cigar shop.

The company has links to another OTC traded company, beef supplier Conexus Cattle Corp, who bought a controlling stake in May. However, Klamka maintains that is where the relationship ends. "They are a financing partner ... maybe tomorrow it will be a different entity, maybe not," he said.

The reason why the company has no online presence, Klamka said, was due to the fact it had been set up purely for "celebrity bitcoin licensing" opportunities. He pointed to various celebrity deals he had made in the past, including a KISS-branded visa card and a Hello Kitty pre-paid debit and credit card. The Tyson ATM, he said, would be the ex-champion's "George Foreman grill".

FWIW, I'm probably the only person on this forum who has been in George Foreman's home in Texas.
LegendsRoomLV (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 03:00:01 AM
Last edit: March 17, 2017, 03:11:15 AM by LegendsRoomLV

Dear Gleb,

Here is the Legends Room BTM branded with London Keyes pictures, it doesn't look anything like the one you shared with Mike Tyson on it.

With Nick Blomgren next to it

And without

As per the Centerfolds owner check the case number as mentioned by Nick, unfortunately seems like you can't find any info and are bringing up old stuff, this happened recently.

The previous venue was closer to the Hard Rock Hotel however the stars that will be in our club, together with the events we will be organizing should be very attractive to our members.

The Legends Room has nothing to do with Mike Tyson or the article you mentioned on CoinDesk, but if it helps to get credibility here we see why you would post something to mislead readers.

PikachuYou

Me is Cute

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:04:22 AM

I really don't get it..

These people don't have a venue.

There's all sorts of dodgy stuff going on in the background.

And yet, they still want you to fork out 5 grand to buy their little membership....

I mean, if you guys are the professionals you are trying very hard to portray yourselves as, I would have thought that said professionals would have

locked down all the details before actually conducting said sales.

But hey, that's just me......

Back to the hopium now....
LegendsRoomLV (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 03:16:30 AM

We understand our Platinum ($5000) or Silver ($1500) memberships are not for everyone's pockets.
We do not encourage anyone who is not interested in UFC Legends or Adult film stars events to get a membership.
Also don't forget our Platinum membership can also be rented and we strongly feel there will be a lot of interest in that.

PikachuYou

Me is Cute

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 03:21:23 AM

We understand our Platinum ($5000) or Silver ($1500) memberships are not for everyone's pockets.
We do not encourage anyone who is not interested in UFC Legends or Adult film stars events to get a membership.
Also don't forget our Platinum membership can also be rented and we strongly feel there will be a lot of interest in that.

don't give a fuck about the price of your membership.

You are selling " a club membership" when you don't have a club.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: