Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:38:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [CANCELLED]The Legends Room Las Vegas  (Read 35000 times)
guybouchard

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:12:57 AM

Porkachu...how do you know what they have and what they don't?   You are making assumptions without any basis in fact. I went and found the guys arrest record not because I doubted but I wanted to prove a point to the forum. You're not buying a membership and the people who are won't be influenced by you.  People who buy memberships in private clubs make up their minds on their own not by listening to Charzard. Can you go back to playing your new Nintendo? Legends Room exists. It's in Las Vegas. It's opening soon. I am free to call anyone or visit the place if I chose to.  The principals have been very upfront. I PMd them.  On one occasion, I was checking into the Wynn, there was an issue in the bathroom and my desired room was not available.  They gave me a different room. In this case, the building had to be changed for whatever reason. As a paid up member, I don't care. I trust the management to have couches, booze and hot girls when I get to Vegas in May.  This is whiskey and lap dances. Nothing more.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PikachuYou

Activity: 238

Me is Cute

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:17:36 AM

bla bla bla

You DO NOT HAVE A CLUB

YET YOU ARE ASKING PEOPLE TO BUY MEMBERSHIP FOR A CLUB THAT DOES NOT CURRENTLY EXIST

ANY SELF RESPECTING BUSINESSMAN WOULD ENSURE THEY HAVE THE PREMISES BEFORE THEY SELL "MEMBERSHIPS"

But hey........that's just me....

MORE HOPIUM PLEASE

LOL so according to your logic no blockchain project should have a token offering because well... THEY DON'T HAVE A BLOCKCHAIN until they build one.
Go tell that to all the ICOs that come up in the last few years and all the new ones to come.

We strongly recommend to give up the opium LOL

but but but......

this is about a token offering that is based upon people going to your premises (which you don't have).

your main USP (the fucking club) ain't there....

am about to overdose on hopium....

sheet...

PS: GuyBouchard, if you ain't connected to Legends, quite frankly, i don't give a fuck about your opinion.  Kiss
LegendsRoomLV (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Las Vegas entertainment built on Ethereum

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 06:22:19 AM

Keep bumping our thread, we appreciate the support  Smiley
PikachuYou

Me is Cute

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:23:32 AM

Keep bumping our thread, we appreciate the support  Smiley

sure..

pleasure is all mine to point out that you guys are full of shit.

Grin
LegendsRoomLV (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 06:25:32 AM

In our case it'll take a very short time after our membership offering to have a business up and running.

In the case of blockchain ICOs it can take years before they have working prototype...
PikachuYou

Me is Cute

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:27:48 AM

In our case it'll take a very short time after our membership offering to have a business up and running.

In the case of blockchain ICOs it can take years before they have working prototype...

so you are confirming that you don't currently have any premises out of which your members can come and enjoy their memberships.....
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:28:37 AM

https://i.imgur.com/a/QNNKz

Prison information on Centerfolds owner dated Feb 17.

Now this is proof that what Nick Blomgren said is true, the owner of Centerfolds has been arrested and they couldn't close a deal for the club.

First off, if that's even the same Paik, it's a domestic thingy, with no time served behind bars.

Secondly, the deal was closed back in 2015. If the deal wasn't closed, then there is no fuckin way the following could've been declared: http://www.clarkcountynv.gov/business-license/Documents/Oct%2001%20to%20Oct%2031%202016%20L%20G%20Admin%20Decisions.pdf

Here's definitive proof that the deal did go through: https://lasvegassun.com/blogs/kats-report/2015/jan/11/strip-clubs-new-owner-prefers-be-out-spotlight/

Steve Paik isn’t trying to make a name for himself. He’s not trying to be the face of something, and he won’t be seen as the figurehead of anything.

The new owner of Club Paradise would rather you not know who he is. When asked to pose for a photo to help promote the club’s official reopening, the head of the operation politely declined.

“No, I really don’t want to be known in this industry,” said the slender man born in Seoul, South Korea, whose family moved to Philadelphia just two days before the U.S. bicentennial. “I try not to be so out front. I am in this business to make a living, not to socialize.”

He carries this philosophy in an industry where self-promotion is seen as both an art form and a necessary evil.

But one can understand why Paik comes off as so demure. His father was an educator and minister. His cousin David Oh is the first Korean member of the Philadelphia City Council. His family founded the first Korean-American church in Philadelphia. He’s a member of a swanky country club whose members might not applaud one of their friends operating a strip club in Las Vegas.

Quietly, Paik has become a successful businessman, an American success story, though he made his money in an industry that characteristically is naughty, dirty and — especially in Vegas — cutthroat. He operates adult clubs near Atlantic City and Philadelphia, making a good enough living to have traveled around the world. He took his wife and children, who attend private school, to the World Cup in Brazil last year and to the London Olympics in 2012.

Paik bought Club Paradise from Sam Cecola, who on a recent day happened to be in the club and appeared to have the run of the place, though he no longer has money invested in his old business. Cecola flew in from Chicago for the opening and was working in an undefined capacity writing a news release about all the celebrities and sports stars who visited the club over the years.

Cecola points proudly to that star-studded history, when he was the kingpin meeting stars of stage, screen and the sports world. But as we enter 2015, Paik and his club officials are quick to point out that the club's former owner is not working in any official capacity at Club Paradise. Under Cecola's tenure, Club Paradise shut down in June after a raid by Metro detectives and IRS agents acting on reports of credit card fraud and other violations.

That word — fraud — is key to Paik’s purchase of Club Paradise. He’d asked Cecola 4 1/2 years ago about buying the place, and Cecola put up a number that made Paik wince. But years later, Paik found coverage online of Cecola’s trouble at the club and sent an email that read, “Sam, seems like your circumstances have changed. Maybe I can be of help to you.”

Today, Paik promises to operate Club Paradise with class and integrity, and hopes to fill the 197-capacity venue with people who can spend moderately.

“I don’t need the few customers who are going to spend a lot of money,” Paik said. “I’d rather see a lot of people enjoying themselves with a small amount of money.”

Paik plans to track credit card receipts painstakingly, since that was a factor in the club’s closure last summer.

And he needs to enter the knife fight with limo and taxicab companies who bring customers to strip clubs but charge high per-customer fees. Limo companies can demand as much as $90 per head, even though the average club customer spends only about $60 per visit.

Paik is learning, fast, how to operate in that culture.

“If everybody else is doing it, paying limo and taxi guys, I have to do it,” Paik said. “It’s unavoidable.”

When asked what his imprint will be at Club Paradise, Paik speaks with the precision of a CEO: “I intend to provide a good service and a fun environment where customers can come in and enjoy without spending a fortune.”

For Paik, that’s as close to brazen as you’ll get.

bla bla bla

You DO NOT HAVE A CLUB

YET YOU ARE ASKING PEOPLE TO BUY MEMBERSHIP FOR A CLUB THAT DOES NOT CURRENTLY EXIST

ANY SELF RESPECTING BUSINESSMAN WOULD ENSURE THEY HAVE THE PREMISES BEFORE THEY SELL "MEMBERSHIPS"

But hey........that's just me....

MORE HOPIUM PLEASE

LOL so according to your logic no blockchain project should have a token offering because well... THEY DON'T HAVE A BLOCKCHAIN until they build one.
Go tell that to all the ICOs that come up in the last few years and all the new ones to come.

We strongly recommend to give up the opium LOL

but but but......

this is about a token offering that is based upon people going to your premises (which you don't have).

your main USP (the fucking club) ain't there....

am about to overdose on hopium....

sheet...

PS: GuyBouchard, if you ain't connected to Legends, quite frankly, i don't give a fuck about your opinion.  Kiss

Wouldn't it be funny if Guy Bouchard is the father of the MMA fighter Leon Bouchard?

http://www.mmarmy.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=445131&page=13

LegendsRoomLV (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 06:31:54 AM

So much nonsense that we are actually having fun right now.

Keep posting and bumping our thread, are you sure you are not secret Legends Room marketing shills?

We can't wait to have both of you in our club once is open, you know you'd like to be there.

PikachuYou

Me is Cute

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:37:52 AM

So much nonsense that we are actually having fun right now.

Keep posting and bumping our thread, are you sure you are not secret Legends Room marketing shills?

We can't wait to have both of you in our club once is open, you know you'd like to be there.

nope.

just merely pointing out the fact that you are currently asking people to buy memberships for a " supposed club" that does not exist and around which

there seems to be a lot of dodgy dealings.

also it's a bit weird that people who are seemingly portraying themselves as having acute business acumen would be conducting such a scammy

operation.

LegendsRoomLV (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 06:43:36 AM

nope.

just merely pointing out the fact that you are currently asking people to buy memberships for a " supposed club" that does not exist and around which

there seems to be a lot of dodgy dealings.

also it's a bit weird that people who are seemingly portraying themselves as having acute business acumen would be conducting such a scammy

operation.

LOL coming from you we take it as a compliment.

"There seems to be lot of dodgy dealings"

You are right, there seems... Means maybe there aren't? You are not sure even yourself.

Nick Blomgren has been running clubs in Vegas for years, Stephan Bonnar is a UFC Legend, that alone shows that our team is fully qualified to perform their business duties and they have a lot of experience in their respective fields.

We appreciate you posting here and continuing to do so as readers are not stupid and they will make their own, educated judgement.

All you are saying are a bunch of poor, repetitive assumptions... the club is coming, stay tuned.

Come back in April and see you at The Legends Room Vegas!  Kiss

PikachuYou

Me is Cute

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:47:31 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScYYA4iTquI

Kiss Kiss Kiss
LegendsRoomLV (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 06:53:34 AM

You definitely need to visit us if you come to Vegas.
We are not being sarcastic, we will make sure to introduce you to all the stars that will be present on that night.
guybouchard

Activity: 158

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:57:48 AM

Porkachu, I am connected because I'm a member and I defend my purchases violently. Thanks for the forum support. Does Steve Wynn own the Wynn Hotel. No. What about Caesars...they are in bankruptcy. Who owns that? You aren't a member and will never be. Can you go back to playing pokemon go and leave us members to discuss club business which consists of which girls are the hottest and the NCAA tournament.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:31:02 AM

Weren't there like 2 guys in this forum that paid a visit to this club and it actually did exist?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:59:20 AM

https://twitter.com/bitcoindirectlv/status/832692605372686336

I stand corrected - Mike Tyson and Bitcoin Direct is 100% NOT affiliated with The Legends Room on Paradise or down the street from a drug rehab center or perhaps next week on Freemont Street behind the 7-11, second dumpster on the left that smells like urine.

so you guys organised a sales with at its core, a venue that is not even yours.....

and now despite the problems, you still conducting the sale.

Roll Eyes

We made that clear before the sale started, clubs come and go all the times, all you need is to find a venue, refurbish it and open.
Of course we are also getting liquor and dancers licences sorted in time for the opening.

As Nick Blomgren mentioned above we have had a few issues with the previous venue in light of the owner not being available, however we are on track for an April opening anyway.

To be clear, the previous ventue was Centerfolds, and the new venue is located at 3750 S Valley View Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89103, but ...

The location has really some good karma! http://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/5-indicted-club-paradise-strip-club-fraud but that's the past eh... so what's popping with Centerfolds Cabaret, cause I see those guys having something up for the 28th and i am just wondering how this all works....
Yes its going to be Centerfolds until the takeover which is happening now. Official opening of Legendsroom and the rebrand will be April 1st. They are in the process of renovating the Legendsroom VIP that will be the separate exclusive room inside the club and the whole club will be rebranded as Legends Room.

So what about the pics from the atm's? And why are you guys using the paradise pics when the centerfold looks different by now?
They are getting all the new pics professionally done when the renovations are finished.

Where your entrance to club? To me not to find.  Wink

https://[Suspicious link removed]/TLywPe
The VIP Entrance will be on the newly named Legends Way. The club will be Centerfolds until the changeover is complete and then the entire club will be Legends Room.

Translated: It took us almost 5 minutes in downtown Las Vegas to get the street name Legends Way. Hope it doesn't take that long to get our liquor and dancing licenses.

Any bounty campaign dev??? like signature camp and social network campaign
thank you
Funny we were just speaking about this and we would like to do a campaign. We are throwing around ideas on how we can offer this.

The only funny thing is: None of your "partners" knows about it and even the current owner of centerfolds doesn't know about it. THATS the fun part...
Well I know you could not have called and spoke to anyone in management on this or the current owner of Centerfolds as he doesn't even live in Vegas. This is a great project and more clubs should do this. No reason to spread FUD, you're going to get a membership and then you won't stop talking about how much you love the Legends Room!

Translated: We're even making sure that nobody who works there is aware of the secret renovations taking place.

Any bounty campaign dev??? like signature camp and social network campaign
thank you
Funny we were just speaking about this and we would like to do a campaign. We are throwing around ideas on how we can offer this.

The only funny thing is: None of your "partners" knows about it and even the current owner of centerfolds doesn't know about it. THATS the fun part...
If you live in Vegas or you are going there I can get you a meet with the people involved and you can see for yourself.

Translated: Come one, come all, and see the secret renovations taking place at Centerfolds.

Is it the real night club in LV? The address? If I visit there, give me an discount for ico investor?

Hi there, thanks for the interest. Ofcourse this is a real club! We've just updated the address and there is a special offer for ICO investors.

Translated: We've updated the address to reflect ...

http://www.reviewjournal.com/crime/5-indicted-club-paradise-strip-club-fraud

Due diligence courtesy of Bryce Weiner.

Cool

Be careful everyone.

Stop spreading your FUD that is an old story and long gone the paradise club is no longer there it is Centerfolds and people from this forum have already been there and met the people involved in Legends Room. You only promote sales that pay you too which means you are never unbiased and trying to hurt other projects is classless.

So they did a rebrand?

No its a different owner all together. Its now Centerfolds and that was bought by Legends Room. You didn't actually do any due diligence if you had you would have seen this.

Translated: Centerfolds was bought my Legends Room.

Centerfolds was bought my Legends Room.

Have you actually read this?

https://lasvegassun.com/blogs/kats-report/2015/jan/11/strip-clubs-new-owner-prefers-be-out-spotlight/

This is the story of the club takeover. Are these people the real owners?

LOL we were told to steer clear from icocountdown, I guess for a good reason.
There are much better sites to list ICOs and they are free.

Would you mind sharing how much you charge to list on your beautiful and unbiased site?

BTW the article is from 2015, the club is Centerfolds which is getting renovated and re-named The Legends Room.

Nick Blomgren (Club Owner Legend) and Stephan Bonnar (UFC Legend) invite you to The Legends Room!

https://youtu.be/fp-u-iMBgPs

Click video to watch.

"Then The Gleb entered the scene so we started deleting shit like our YouTube videos hoping that The Gleb didn't save copies."

Is there a reason why the LLC does not coordinate the with actual club address?

The Legends Room
4416 Paradise Road
Las Vegas NV 89169
USA

It should correlate to this, however it is under a completely different address.

Please prove ownership of the club, there is no rationale when raising 15 million dollars that this should be private.

LOL Sherlock, the company that runs the club can be based at any address, in this case the club manager/agent address.

And the token sale is about getting a membership to the club not about owning a piece of the club.

He is labeled as a club owner. Does he actually own the club? These are very simple questions that anyone would ask.

He owns the club, yes we already said that. But these documents are private, no club needs to show their purchase documents for obvious reasons.
You are simply hanging on a mirror made of glass with this argument because you got nothing to prove this is a scam.

You are so unprofessional, we advise anyone to steer clear from icocountdown.

U can't even quote us properly Smiley

We have shown enough proof for the people involved in this club, all you are doing is trolling. That is the truth.
By doing this you are also digging a deeper hole for your own business and people can see that for themselves.

Why don't you reply to our question? How much do you charge for listing on your site?

Sounds like you guys are just taking pre-orders for drinks and dances. How soon can I come to the location and claim this value?

As per the video above the refurbished club should be ready for the public in early April.

You do get 5000 dollars worth of drinks and dances together with a membership, but you also get the chance to rent your membership when unused at a price you choose.
This could turn ideal on evenings when big UFC or adult film star events are happening.  Wink

This might not be a scam however in my area normally with these types of businesses they usually undergo new management every 5 years or so.

Its very rare for a night club or gentlemen's club to be in business for 20 years.

So these memberships will most likely only be good for the next 5 years or so.
With Vegas getting a Hockey team and a Football team a club that is right across the street from the stadium with Adult film stars and UFC fighters is something that I think people will want around for a very long time!

Translated: 7 Days after Paik was arrested putting a damper on procuring the Centerfolds club that was already procured and going through renovation, Hobbs further cements the notion about how successful The Legends Room on Paradise is gonna be with hopes of garnering memberships at $5K a crack from more dudes on crack pretending to be lawyers.
PikachuYou

Me is Cute

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:05:09 AM

great.

so they said they owned the club but then it turns out they are full of shit.

they actually have sweet fuck all and yet they selling "memberships" to their "imaginary club" @ 5K USD...

sooooooo...... Grin
LegendsRoomLV (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 09:11:26 AM

LOL you twos, you are stuck on the same argument and we have already said the club will be at a new venue.

Clearly you guys don't have a life as you spend too much time playing sherlocks.

There's nothing to uncover, it will be a new location. Period.

Please make sure you visit us so you can take pictures for yourselves when the club is open Smiley

Kisses from The Legends Room team  Kiss
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:27:25 AM

Weren't there like 2 guys in this forum that paid a visit to this club and it actually did exist?

I personally know both dudes, along with a third one well versed in this project that's not mentioned. I'll make phone calls tomorrow.

TBC, I stumbled upon this thread by accident not knowing at the time that two of the guys were quasi-involved (innocently, let's assume for now, and that's what I believe AND HOPE - they're good guys). It was only during the past couple hours that I realized that this is the project they spoke to me about over a month ago. I seriously didn't come here to vet the project, but that's exactly what it morphed into being. Again, I'll call Tux and DM (real name cloaked, for he's cool) tomorrow.

LOL you twos, you are stuck on the same argument and we have already said the club will be at a new venue.

Clearly you guys don't have a life as you spend too much time playing sherlocks.

There's nothing to uncover, it will be a new location. Period.

Please make sure you visit us so you can take pictures for yourselves when the club is open Smiley

Kisses from The Legends Room team  Kiss

Dude, you're busted, for it's already been demonstrated via several posts that the club was purchased and going through renovations, but now you want us to believe that that wasn't the case all along and that a new venue has been procured, it, too, undergoing renovations with permits in hand, and in the process of obtaining liquor and dancing licenses that will magically be granted quicker than shit so that The Legends Room will have its doors open come April, with, perhaps, it, too, having an entrance off 1 Legend Way, because that's how the city of Las Vegas rolls in doling out street names to anybody who wants one.

Speaking of permits, here all the permits for 4416 Paradise Rd - https://www.buildzoom.com/property-info/4416-paradise-rd-clark-county-nv-89169 - and yes even though the last one was in November 2015, I can easily pull up permits as recent as a week ago for myriad projects across Vegas. Question: Where's your permit for the first location (already proven one doesn't exist, or the new venue you now claim to own, its permit list here - https://www.buildzoom.com/property-info/3750-s-valley-view-blvd-clark-county-nv-89103?

Another crazy-ass response in 5 ..... 4 .... 3 ... (we'll wait)
LegendsRoomLV (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2017, 09:27:47 AM

The Legends Room opens in April by Nick Blomgren and Stephan Bonnar

Click Video to Watch
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:32:55 AM

is there away to check the amount of fund raised so far, I like the concept but I decided to wait since the pre-sale iss for a month and see if  there are enough support from the community in th is project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: