Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:58:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I find out about exchanges listing/adding more cryptos?  (Read 101 times)
justinc1089 (OP)

Activity: 18
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:20:02 PM

Is there somewhere that we can find out when exchanges plan to add/list more coins and tokens? For example, if Hitbtc or Gemini were going to begin offering ABC or XYZ on whatever date at whatever time, is there anywhere letting people know that is coming up?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmegaStarScream
Staff
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 6115

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:28:30 PM

I believe listings are always under a non disclosure agreement. In other words, you won't know until announced and you'll hear it first from the exchange/project itself.

What I suggest is following the twitter of the exchanges that you are interested in, It's probably the fastest way to hear about listings.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
justinc1089 (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:35:04 PM

I believe listings are always under a non disclosure agreement. In other words, you won't know until announced and you'll hear it first from the exchange/project itself.

What I suggest is following the twitter of the exchanges that you are interested in, It's probably the fastest way to hear about listings.

Yeah. I was thinking listings stay undisclosed until they happen. Following the exchanges on twitter is probably the fastest way to know about new listings in general overall. Thanks for the idea of following the exchanges on twitter!
tegarp90

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:36:04 PM

Is there somewhere that we can find out when exchanges plan to add/list more coins and tokens? For example, if Hitbtc or Gemini were going to begin offering ABC or XYZ on whatever date at whatever time, is there anywhere letting people know that is coming up?

You should follow the coin / exchange social media, they usually update it there before it get listed.
Also you have to join the coins community (usually on reddit or telegram) to make sure you get the newest update
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 02:46:12 PM

unless the exchange makes a public announcement there is no way for us to know what they are doing and when they are going to list these coins. some exchanges (usually the small ones) have a page that is dedicated to new coins that are being added. sometimes this is accompanied by voting and they add the top voted coin to their platform. you can use that list.
apart from that their news, forum or their announcement on this forum, trollbox, twitter are places you can look for this kind of information.

There is a FOMO brewing...
justinc1089 (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:11:06 PM

Thanks for all the excellent insights everyone! I appreciate all of the ideas.
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:11:29 PM

Correct, yet this is already a usual stuff or kind of agreement between a project and the exchange itself.It do have somehow some NDA which would really prohibits on leaking out listing information until
it would be confirmed as you said such information would be known on Twitter when it comes to announcement. On some exchange which do have a poll listing you can see on what possible coins would be listed.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: