Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:51:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Spectrocoin is still trustable?  (Read 4185 times)
Zebedee23
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:45:25 PM

I have used a spectrocoin card  for prob around 1 year and never had any problems whatsoever with the. Until today, site is down, hopefully temporarily!!

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
██████████        ▀████████
█████████    ████▄  █████████
█████████▀▀  ▀▀▀▀   █████████
█████████▄▄  ▄▄   ▄██████████
▀██████████  ███▄  ▀████████▀
▀█████████▄▄█████▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Reserve.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████▀▀▀███▀▀▀████████
█████████   ███   █████████
███████               ███████
██████████   ███   ██████████
██████████   ███   ██████████
▀██████               ██████▀
▀████████   ███   ████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███▄▄▄███████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

.Reserve Your Rights.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 07:03:31 PM

I have used a spectrocoin card  for prob around 1 year and never had any problems whatsoever with the. Until today, site is down, hopefully temporarily!!
I don't have any problems now, site is working properly. Maybe they were doing maintenace and were down for short time.

pearlmen

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:36:06 PM

From what I have read, it seems its both trustable and untrustable at the same time depending on the experience everyoen had from patronising the services being rendered by Spec. But for me, I will say it is very much trustable since the admin has even responded and attended to some of the issues that have been raised.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:49:03 AM

Hi all,
Is anyone using spectrocoin? Are they trustable? There's a scam accusation against them and their representative VytautasK hasn't logged in for a long time.
That is not safe because they have not solved their scam accusation from about more than a half year and they are saying they will solve the issue sooner but not just think how will a person feel by losing 90 BTC in their exchange. Anyone can face that issue.
VytautasK

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 06:51:50 PM

Hi all,
Is anyone using spectrocoin? Are they trustable? There's a scam accusation against them and their representative VytautasK hasn't logged in for a long time.
That is not safe because they have not solved their scam accusation from about more than a half year and they are saying they will solve the issue sooner but not just think how will a person feel by losing 90 BTC in their exchange. Anyone can face that issue.

It is very hard to solve scam accusations when accuser has disappeared as his account was only created to make these accusations.

We are working hard to ensure our trustworthiness by being public, reacting to issues quickly and we have several developments on the way to improve trust of our company even more.

30+ currencies, bank wires, credit cards supported
Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
thelv6esvic

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 09:55:34 PM

Still no resolution.
More than month now..

OK. Waiting...

Card is still blocked i just checked - 2 min ago still can't use card funds.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1037139.msg17611246#msg17611246

Will send you my spectrocoin registered email at PM.

I hope for some help finally.

VytautasK

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 09:58:25 PM

Still no resolution.
More than month now..

OK. Waiting...

Card is still blocked i just checked - 2 min ago still can't use card funds.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1037139.msg17611246#msg17611246

Will send you my spectrocoin registered email at PM.

I hope for some help finally.

Trying to find a way to return funds to you as they are stuck in the card, which is blocked.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
BitSat

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:02:03 PM

Hi all,
You need to check all facts about this scam accusation because the relative person create account for this accusation and after just few days he disappear and never cam back here on this forum for any update then how can you blame them I am using this site without any problem support is also very quick and good for any solution
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 10:36:23 PM

A big company can't be down just because a newbie account post scam accusation about it. The first thing that people have to do is, prove. Is that any prove from that people?
Just look at their services, feel it, try it with small amount on your account, and judge it by self.

Coali

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:31:58 PM

I was about to open an account with them, but I am hesitant after reading the accusations. I hope you guys can help me clarify my doubts .... for better or worse.

If I understood correctly ..... they allow you to put BTC in your account, but require ID verification to move/use your BTC?

Would'n it be easier for Spectrocoin to require your verification before they allowe you to use your account?

They way it is been done now, leaves too much margin in Spectrocoin's hands to retain and block your BTC on their side.

Case example:
1) You open an account in Spectrocoin and fund it with 2.0 BTC.
2) After a few days you need some BTC, let's say .... to buy some hash power.
3) They ask for ID verification.
4) You send ID verification.
5) They reject ID verification.
6) You resend ID verification.
The rejection and request for new ID verification can go on forever.

Conclusion: Your account gets blocked and you lost your 2.0 BTC.

Could someone please comment about my analysis or tell me about other alternatives to Spectrocoin?

SimmonenY

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 08:04:12 AM

I would also like to hear about the alternatives because I'm ljjking for a safe wallet, but I've read a lot of bad things about them. I opened an account there and have already transfered a small amount (without verification) and had no problems. But maybe this is because it was not  abig sum... So I kinda doubt, so I'm still in search.
VytautasK

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 10:29:04 PM

I was about to open an account with them, but I am hesitant after reading the accusations. I hope you guys can help me clarify my doubts .... for better or worse.

If I understood correctly ..... they allow you to put BTC in your account, but require ID verification to move/use your BTC?

Would'n it be easier for Spectrocoin to require your verification before they allowe you to use your account?

They way it is been done now, leaves too much margin in Spectrocoin's hands to retain and block your BTC on their side.

Case example:

Could someone please comment about my analysis or tell me about other alternatives to Spectrocoin?

Hi,
The issue is that a large number of our services do not require verification such as using of bitcoin wallet, loading card in small amounts etc, that's why we do not require verification from all our clients initially as verification is required for risky payment options such as deposits by credit or debit cards, bank wire transfers etc.

You should have no worries to use our services, as all authors of these accusations have disappeared.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:54:10 PM

Case example:

Hi,
The issue is that a large number of our services do not require verification such as using of bitcoin wallet, loading card in small amounts etc, that's why we do not require verification from all our clients initially as verification is required for risky payment options such as deposits by credit or debit cards, bank wire transfers etc.

You should have no worries to use our services, as all authors of these accusations have disappeared.
People do not look to the authors that they are available or not but they look at your profile which make people to stay away from your service. If you will resolve the scam accusation according to the rules of bitcoin community then the DT member will remove your red trust and then no one will have doubt on your service and will use it without any worry or fear.
Lisk.cz

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 05, 2017, 05:33:00 PM

I Have to add a note here,

I have been using Spectro coins for a long time and have countless issues with them! they are not very honest at all!

Problems have been loading my account with bitcoin and them taking almost 48 hours some times to credit it to my account,
Also they change the price in bitcoin to insane amounts much lower than whats offered and every time use the excuse that the bitcoin price movement is volatile and it was much much lower at the time of the conversion, but looking on all exchanges there was no way that it was 200 euros lower and suddenly recovered.

The second Issue I had was just 2 days ago when one of my work friends started to use them, he requested a cash out to his bank account, Spectro sent the funds to an account he never requested them to go to and al they could say was we are sorry! the charges are now on him and he has lost money because of this, they keep to close the tickets he makes and tell him there is nothing he can do?

How is it possible that this exchange can get a withdrawl request and send the money to another account other than what was in the withdrawl request?

Are you going to trust your money in the hands of people that can make these huge mistakes??

Now no one answers support and they just try to sweep the issue under the table! very untrustworthy!
SpectroCoin_support

Activity: 819

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2017, 01:26:48 PM

I Have to add a note here,

I have been using Spectro coins for a long time and have countless issues with them! they are not very honest at all!

Problems have been loading my account with bitcoin and them taking almost 48 hours some times to credit it to my account,
Also they change the price in bitcoin to insane amounts much lower than whats offered and every time use the excuse that the bitcoin price movement is volatile and it was much much lower at the time of the conversion, but looking on all exchanges there was no way that it was 200 euros lower and suddenly recovered.

The second Issue I had was just 2 days ago when one of my work friends started to use them, he requested a cash out to his bank account, Spectro sent the funds to an account he never requested them to go to and al they could say was we are sorry! the charges are now on him and he has lost money because of this, they keep to close the tickets he makes and tell him there is nothing he can do?

How is it possible that this exchange can get a withdrawl request and send the money to another account other than what was in the withdrawl request?

Are you going to trust your money in the hands of people that can make these huge mistakes??

Now no one answers support and they just try to sweep the issue under the table! very untrustworthy!
Please PM us with your friends information, we will look into this case.

The loading your account with bitcoin might take long only because you have used very low transaction fee as once your transaction is 6 blocks deep, your funds are loaded instantly.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 20, 2017, 08:56:04 PM

i've been using em for last week doing very well for small amount. but when I send bigger amount I start get problem,deposit take more than 24 hours,then after send it to debit(which work) then failed at pos for unknown reason.

I see 2000 euro limit unload card but my account is set at 1000 dollars limit out of no where,as the guy told me,getting blank page when I want to withdrawl or unload.

Now im just trying to recover all my bitcoin from this site,definitively disappointed of that service,and hey,better trust me im a long boy here.

Start thinking maybe look for others guys who accuse em for scam,and get a lawsuit if I can't recover

Im tired of those joke-service, Bitcoin deserve people doing strong business

SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2017, 09:08:28 PM

i've been using em for last week doing very well for small amount. but when I send bigger amount I start get problem,deposit take more than 24 hours,then after send it to debit(which work) then failed at pos for unknown reason.

I see 2000 euro limit unload card but my account is set at 1000 dollars limit out of no where,as the guy told me,getting blank page when I want to withdrawl or unload.

Now im just trying to recover all my bitcoin from this site,definitively disappointed of that service,and hey,better trust me im a long boy here.

Start thinking maybe look for others guys who accuse em for scam,and get a lawsuit if I can't recover

Please PM us your username to look into your issue in more detail. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 12:52:50 AM

Finally thanks to the spectrocoin bitcointalk support user. Finally get my bitcoin

Hope it'll stay like 3 first day I start,there's so much bad review on internet it make user fear plus lastest day problem
etoque
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 02:22:06 PM
Last edit: May 22, 2017, 03:37:36 PM by etoque

okey problem again with their services

My card is load about 900 buck but when I try to withdrawl I got lack of fund,no possible unloading card...

They start to piss me off playing with my money

maximum amount card is 2500 but real amount of withdrawl/unload is 1000,and they won't let you reach that limit,im currently blocked at 809,65$ of unload
SpectroCoin_support

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 03:53:06 PM

okey problem again with their services

My card is load about 900 buck but when I try to withdrawl I got lack of fund,no possible unloading card...

They start to piss me off playing with my money

maximum amount card is 2500 but real amount of withdrawl/unload is 1000,and they won't let you reach that limit,im currently blocked at 809,65$ of unload

There is also a weekly unload limit of 500 USD. Just verify your card and you will not have to face these limits.

Cryptocurrency Exchange
Prepaid Card
Blockchain Wallet
Payment Processor
Amazon Vouchers
Mobile top-ups
24/7 Support
Available worldwide
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: