Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:12:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: mixer service anonymity comparasion  (Read 325 times)
13umble13ee (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:55:10 AM

Hi guys,

i read below from a very small mixer site:

QUICK LAUNDER

QuickLaunder is basically the system used by most Bitcoin laundry services. We scramble your bitcoins with the coins of other users. The longer you leave your coins in your BitLaunder wallet, the more randomized they will become. QuickLaunder withdrawals are automated and processed quickly, usually requiring less than 2 hrs for confirmation. However, QuickLaunder will only slow down - not stop - a motivated investigator from backtracing your bitcoin. So you should use this option when you want to remain anonymous but the consequences of detection are not catastrophic.

SECURE LAUNDER

Secure Launder renders your bitcoins completely untraceable, even to the most persistent forensic investigator. You deposit bitcoins into your BitLaunder wallet, where we scramble them with coins of other users. When you withdraw your coins, however, we send them from a completely different wallet, a wallet located in untraceable 'onionland' where there is no history whatsoever of your coins. In fact, it is logically impossible to trace your coins if you use the Secure Launder method. Secure Launder is not automatic, and can take up to 24hrs to process your bitcoins, as all withdrawals are handled manually

they support SECURE LAUNDER, its a way to enhance anonymity,  but unfortunatly, they are too small volume to use,   

what about the popular ones , like bitmixer ,  [banned mixer] ,  Bitblender.io 
are they currently using the tech like SECURE LAUNDER ? or its just as same as QUICK LAUNDER ?

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 07:02:04 AM

I have my own doubts about the service you mentioned as I heard a few bad things about them. I personally tend to use Bitmixer.io as Its the most known and still advertise their services for years now , I also don't think Its a good idea for mixers to provide us with details about the mixing process otherwise this could compromise users privacy.
Its always possible to protect yourself anyway , using different addresses and depositing them into exchange and withdrawing after a period of time could be considered as a free mixing service too.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 09:49:47 AM

If possible please share links for those quick launder and secure launder.
I believe all established services are following different secured algorithms just to make the coins untraceable. The taint analysis is the simple procedure to find out how depth we got our coins untraceable after getting our coins mixed with them.
Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 11:46:21 AM

The other two sites mentioned in your comparison looks all scammy to me.
My Question is : Why you want to use those shitty services when reputed services do exist ? Use BitMixer or CryptoMixer.
mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:28:20 PM

Mixers are a good way to keep anonymity. That's why they still exist ^^

Of course there is nothing that leaves 0 traces.
For example, justice could impose to mixers to reveal their loggs.

That's a bit like a VPN, it's not a total annonimity, but it helps a lot! Unless you sell drugs of course :3

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

Patatas
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115

Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 01:31:05 PM

Not really.They don't make the transactions disappear.If I'am not wrong,a few tools are available to trace the origin address of an transaction.

They don't do that.However,they can if they want to.I mean obviously if Legal Authorities are involved.]

That's a bit like a VPN, it's not a total annonimity, but it helps a lot! Unless you sell drugs of course :3
Why else do you think wanna use mixers ?  Grin
zend7

Activity: 658
Merit: 501

Hackers please hack me .... if you can :)

View Profile
January 21, 2017, 02:31:45 PM

Not really.They don't make the transactions disappear.If I'am not wrong,a few tools are available to trace the origin address of an transaction.

They don't do that.However,they can if they want to.I mean obviously if Legal Authorities are involved.]

Why else do you think wanna use mixers ?  Grin

Anyone who still cares for his/her privacy. Drug users use TOR nowadays together with a VPN . A VPN will always keep track or at least logs of the people who use them just in case something happens after.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: