Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:56:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: AUGMENTORS GAME Augmented Reality Mobile Gaming iOS Android Token DTB Databits  (Read 136162 times)
March

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:56:11 PM

can the dev/signature manager update the signature and avatar bounties ? since i use the avatar but in the spreadsheet that said i dont use an avatar

i just look into the spreadsheet that there is no update until now, and the plan is for next update was 2 february but now its 5 february and no update

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:28:36 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2017, 09:10:27 PM by drays

No probs.

The short answer to your question is: I don't expect to have that level of development presented in ICO like this.

I don't know if you meant this question with regards to 'proof' or from a point of analysing the effectiveness or otherwise of the code. I only mention this as you previously questioned whether funds were actually being invested. Not trying to be rude and it's certainly a good thing to ask questions Smiley

I believe parts of the code/imagery have been developed already. As I said I rarely see an ICO with more than a proof-of-concept. Normally because the funding is required to fund the development of the project. In this sense any additional content/context such as pictures/videos as you've mentioned is useful.

I agree the more of the finished product released could bolster investors interest. I would imagine there may also be disadvantage with releasing unfinished code as-well though. Either way I'm happy with the current progress of things so I have no reason to request such things.

Lastly I'd note the Slack is useful in communicating with the developers and the rest of the team. They have on occasion posted pictures of game development. See below:

Huh, one picture is worth thousand words Smiley
As soon as I saw that picture, I immediately wanted to go to site and invest, and hardly forced myself not to do it right now (just because as I don't like doing something on a momentary impulse).

I imagine what will happen is they release some animations! I agree code is not that convincing (maximum I can do is to evaluate the quality of the piece of code, if it is developed on a language familiar to me), but a real 3D animation (especially with ability to control) could be extremely compelling, moreover people like flashy things a lot Smiley. I am sure it may make wonders to funding.

Anyway, thanks for your time and help! I know going to Slack could be the best option, but I really dislike Slack, and chat stuff in general... That's my problem, I know, not being communicative enough Smiley

... this space is not for rent ...
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 07:42:35 PM

i have to admit i really like this one, i am personally still just trying to find the situation of a failure where i can still win here, but those terms, i just dont see it sadly Sad
the ONLY way to win here for investors seems to be the complete and total success, but hey even then after release "they may just abandon it" at any whim at no notice or breaking of any terms :/
sure i can BELIEVE they will finish it, but the TERMS make it so it dosent matter to them, i take ALL the risk, they get ALL the reward (fail or not :/)

cant do it man, not me, good luck guys, surely there will be atleast one pump people can exit in profits at, hopefully...

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:08:03 PM

If I decide to buy a second package, or different package, can I use the same email and counterwallet address?

Technically you can, but if you lets say buy 2 packages that will give you premium access you might rather put them on two wallets and latter on sell one wallet to some player that will miss ICO.  Maybe you wil be able to do this no matter if you get both packages on one wallet.  So answer is YES . Tongue
CryptoMrM

Activity: 722

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:12:48 PM

i have to admit i really like this one, i am personally still just trying to find the situation of a failure where i can still win here, but those terms, i just dont see it sadly Sad
the ONLY way to win here for investors seems to be the complete and total success, but hey even then after release "they may just abandon it" at any whim at no notice or breaking of any terms :/
sure i can BELIEVE they will finish it, but the TERMS make it so it dosent matter to them, i take ALL the risk, they get ALL the reward (fail or not :/)

cant do it man, not me, good luck guys, surely there will be atleast one pump people can exit in profits at, hopefully...

Seems like your english isn't very good so trying to understand.

The terms in my opinion are just to protect the founders in any event/outcome. I don't blame them considering people will invest regardless, you might as-well try and protect yourself as best as possible. Likewise a-lot of the stuff was to cover regulatory issues.

As I've said to a-lot of people most ICO's and cryptocurrencies are done on good faith. It's at the core of a-lot of things. I agree you take the risk but that's part of investing. I do see where you're coming from though. Unfortunately or fortunately that's one of the elements of crowdfunding. If you were a VC you'd probably have a-lot more negotiating power.

Likewise I disagree with the binary of it's either going to succeed massively or not. Look at past similar crowd-funds (SoG & Beyond The Void) both relative successes before their products had even come out. Similarly blockchain collectables like "PEPE" haven't even required mass adoption to be a 'success'. In my opinion mass adoption in a global market is just one opportunity for this to be massive but it could easily be a success just amongst the community here (believe it or not). Either through engagement, speculation, hype etc etc. I'm not getting into this publicly, I think people need to wise up a little.
Cryptorials

Activity: 690
Merit: 505

Cryptorials.io

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:10:22 PM

Are tokens sent at the end of the ICO or something?

laugh2btc

Activity: 531

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 10:51:15 AM

Google sheet needs an update. I can´t find my name on the list.
pusaka

Activity: 1050
Merit: 586

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:00:39 AM

Please go to this thread to ask about the signature campaign or social campaign.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1766545.0

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 12:26:52 PM

This was said yesterday so some time about now should be sheets beside twitter one updated.
redhero

Activity: 362
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:25:58 PM

how will the unsold token be solved finally? will they be destroyed ?
magpr
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1006

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 02:37:40 PM

No probs.

The short answer to your question is: I don't expect to have that level of development presented in ICO like this.

I don't know if you meant this question with regards to 'proof' or from a point of analysing the effectiveness or otherwise of the code. I only mention this as you previously questioned whether funds were actually being invested. Not trying to be rude and it's certainly a good thing to ask questions Smiley

I believe parts of the code/imagery have been developed already. As I said I rarely see an ICO with more than a proof-of-concept. Normally because the funding is required to fund the development of the project. In this sense any additional content/context such as pictures/videos as you've mentioned is useful.

I agree the more of the finished product released could bolster investors interest. I would imagine there may also be disadvantage with releasing unfinished code as-well though. Either way I'm happy with the current progress of things so I have no reason to request such things.

Lastly I'd note the Slack is useful in communicating with the developers and the rest of the team. They have on occasion posted pictures of game development. See below:

Huh, one picture is worth thousand words Smiley
As soon as I saw that picture, I immediately wanted to go to site and invest, and hardly forced myself not to do it right now (just because as I don't like doing something on a momentary impulse).

I imagine what will happen is they release some animations! I agree code is not that convincing (maximum I can do is to evaluate the quality of the piece of code, if it is developed on a language familiar to me), but a real 3D animation (especially with ability to control) could be extremely compelling, moreover people like flashy things a lot Smiley. I am sure it may make wonders to funding.

Anyway, thanks for your time and help! I know going to Slack could be the best option, but I really dislike Slack, and chat stuff in general... That's my problem, I know, not being communicative enough Smiley

It looks really interesting and certainly strengthens their desire to participate and invest some money in the development of this game. In principle, the share of risk is in any ICO, but AUGMENTORS game could become quite popular and bring good returns. Risk is good within reasonable limits, and limits of the risk here is not very big.
cohnhead

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:38:06 PM

how will the unsold token be solved finally? will they be destroyed ?
the unsold tokens are supposed to be burned
Kryptowerk
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1401

Disobey.

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 04:48:22 PM

Well, maybe I was wrong with my assumption this is just a scam. Slack looks good and I think there might be a chance this will actually be finished into a great game. We will see...

Nice image, can you post more? This is what might actually undermine their credibility. I really wonder why they don't post more...

Get educated about Bitcoin. Check out Andreas Antonopoulos on Youtube. An old but gold talk: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rc744Z9IjhY

Daniel Schmachtenberger on The Meta-Crisis: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kBoLVvoqVY&t=288s One of the most important talks about the current state of this planet. Go check it out.
CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 06:11:42 PM

The terms in my opinion are just to protect the founders in any event/outcome. I don't blame them considering people will invest regardless, you might as-well try and protect yourself as best as possible. Likewise a-lot of the stuff was to cover regulatory issues.

As I've said to a-lot of people most ICO's and cryptocurrencies are done on good faith. It's at the core of a-lot of things. I agree you take the risk but that's part of investing. I do see where you're coming from though. Unfortunately or fortunately that's one of the elements of crowdfunding. If you were a VC you'd probably have a-lot more negotiating power.

Likewise I disagree with the binary of it's either going to succeed massively or not. Look at past similar crowd-funds (SoG & Beyond The Void) both relative successes before their products had even come out. Similarly blockchain collectables like "PEPE" haven't even required mass adoption to be a 'success'. In my opinion mass adoption in a global market is just one opportunity for this to be massive but it could easily be a success just amongst the community here (believe it or not). Either through engagement, speculation, hype etc etc. I'm not getting into this publicly, I think people need to wise up a little.

ooo nice ad homen personal attacks a sure fire way to make sure i personally dont touch this shit
you can ALWAYS tell when a person attacks personally a project that has no way anything to do with the projects, that is toxic community, and i personally will have no part of
childish games to try make people do what you guys want, what a joke.
thx for pushing away an investor, more for you? haha , idiot...
Not a penny from me!

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
The Bitcoin Co-op
Legendary

Activity: 1268
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 06:40:47 PM

Could be paid by the devs to publish.

At this stage we need a statement from the team to clarify scam suspicions...

There is a bounty for articles (you can claim it, too, as well as other bounties), but the article was truthful, and I am reasonably certain Augmentors isn't a scam. They know the Spells of Genesis guys/Vanbex community, and I'm very familiar with that crowd, and they do legitimate business. Augmentors also has the Gyft guy as an advisor.

The bounty also pays in Databits at the same time as ICO investors get theirs (IIRC), so if everybody else gets nothing, then I get nothing. I think they're probably going to build the game as promised, though.

We work hard to promote Bitcoin adoption and the decentralization of society. You can support our efforts by donating BTC to 35wDNxFhDB6Ss8fgijUUpn2Yx6sggDgGqS
algreen

Activity: 403

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:11:30 PM

Augmentors will be the nice game, i like this game characters and hope that this ico be will be successful. I want to play this game!
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:14:04 PM

it is a Counterparty Token and a counterparty wallet needet, how to take part of ICO with XCP?

thx
CryptoMrM

Activity: 722

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 07:15:37 PM

ooo nice ad homen personal attacks a sure fire way to make sure i personally dont touch this shit
you can ALWAYS tell when a person attacks personally a project that has no way anything to do with the projects, that is toxic community, and i personally will have no part of
childish games to try make people do what you guys want, what a joke.
thx for pushing away an investor, more for you? haha , idiot...
Not a penny from me!

Lol, where is the personal attack? I lightly criticised your english ("seems") as it was to the point where I couldn't be certain of what you were trying to say. I wanted you and others to know I was trying to interpret what you were saying and that you may not have been meaning what I interpreted it as. If anything it was a curtesy and meant sincerely.

You're reaction is more "childish' in my opinion. "shit", "idiot" etc
ije07

Activity: 1414

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 08:13:06 PM

how to claim the bounty article campaign?
for friends who want to participate article campaign, maybe now be closed. because the value of the coin distribution DTB only 10,000, and now this coin has been calculated to the follow article campaign . but you can asking to DEV

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Mlich

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

Official Augmentors Developer

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 08:47:21 PM

how to claim the bounty article campaign?
for friends who want to participate article campaign, maybe now be closed. because the value of the coin distribution DTB only 10,000, and now this coin has been calculated to the follow article campaign . but you can asking to DEV

Hi,

For information about how to participate in the bounty campaign, please visit this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1766646.0

AUGMENTORS
Worlds 1st Augmented Reality Bitcoin blockchain based game.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: